JapCarForum General Discussions New Members newbee saying hi and a introduction of the Yellow Beast

newbee saying hi and a introduction of the Yellow Beast

newbee saying hi and a introduction of the Yellow Beast

Pages (7): Previous 13 4 5 6 7  
mplavery
Posting Freak
23-10-2017, 02:45 PM
DaveEdin Looking good Smile You must've been sitting on these for a while, there's no snow in 'em!

i was just looking on google for JAE pics and found these lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Orange"]JAPANESE PERFORMANCE FEATURE SEPT 2011 Big Grin

BEST OVERALL SUPRA WINNER ACE CAFE 23/06/11

2nd BEST IN SHOW (JAE 2011)

3rd BEST MODIFIED (JAE 2011)

[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]See my build thread here
[/COLOR]
http://www.outlawjapclub.co.uk/forum/sho...php?t=5851
mplavery
23-10-2017, 02:45 PM #61

DaveEdin Looking good Smile You must've been sitting on these for a while, there's no snow in 'em!

i was just looking on google for JAE pics and found these lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

nathan-76
29-10-2017, 02:16 PM
stunning car mate :thumbup1:

Gs300 drivers do it sideways...
nathan-76
29-10-2017, 02:16 PM #62

stunning car mate :thumbup1:

Gs300 drivers do it sideways...

scottcrx94
01-07-2018, 03:40 PM
very nice mate did i see this in japfest in may ?
scottcrx94
01-07-2018, 03:40 PM #63

very nice mate did i see this in japfest in may ?

purplewitch
Posting Freak
01-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Yeah that old banger gets around a bit
It's even in a magazine this month, landrover daily I think it was
Lol sorry Mike :

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
01-07-2018, 10:05 PM #64

Yeah that old banger gets around a bit
Lol sorry Mike :

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

Stoney
Posting Freak
02-07-2018, 12:22 AM
Hi mate. I have, obviously, seen pics of your car about, but only got round to reading this thread through properly today. It's a great car, and what you have done to the bodywork really makes it stand out. I hope to see it in the flesh/metal some time, maybe JAE?

purplewitch Yeah that old banger gets around a bit
Lol sorry Mike :

You obviously don't know your Land Rover magazines, there is no such thing as Land Rover Daily. You must mean; Land Rover Monthly, Land Rover Owner International, Land Rover World or Land Rover Enthusiast? But don't worry, it's cute when woman talk about man stuff...... *Runs and hides*

[Image: tempsig2.jpg]
Confusedad: It was a tough call to make, but the Supercharged IS200 is being retired. Confusedad:
Stoney
02-07-2018, 12:22 AM #65

Hi mate. I have, obviously, seen pics of your car about, but only got round to reading this thread through properly today. It's a great car, and what you have done to the bodywork really makes it stand out. I hope to see it in the flesh/metal some time, maybe JAE?

Lol sorry Mike :

You obviously don't know your Land Rover magazines, there is no such thing as Land Rover Daily. You must mean; Land Rover Monthly, Land Rover Owner International, Land Rover World or Land Rover Enthusiast? But don't worry, it's cute when woman talk about man stuff...... *Runs and hides*

[Image: tempsig2.jpg]
Confusedad: It was a tough call to make, but the Supercharged IS200 is being retired. Confusedad:

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
02-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Stoney You obviously don't know your Land Rover magazines, there is no such thing as Land Rover Daily. You must mean; Land Rover Monthly, Land Rover Owner International, Land Rover World or Land Rover Enthusiast? But don't worry, it's cute when woman talk about man stuff...... *Runs and hides*

:lol: :lol:

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

Currently 280bhp/295lbft; 3" Meercat custom exhaust; KW Suspension; FMIC; SSP; HPFP; Custom Stainless Steel Dials - for the moment, the only set in the world!! (Till the group buy for MPSOC anyway :lol: )

In Progress:

E-Tuning remap ongoing via Cobb Accessport; Braided brake lines; Stubby aerial; Tinted repeaters and sidelights; 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid; 3" HTP Intake
DaveEdin
02-07-2018, 09:41 AM #66

Stoney You obviously don't know your Land Rover magazines, there is no such thing as Land Rover Daily. You must mean; Land Rover Monthly, Land Rover Owner International, Land Rover World or Land Rover Enthusiast? But don't worry, it's cute when woman talk about man stuff...... *Runs and hides*

:lol: :lol:

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

Currently 280bhp/295lbft; 3" Meercat custom exhaust; KW Suspension; FMIC; SSP; HPFP; Custom Stainless Steel Dials - for the moment, the only set in the world!! (Till the group buy for MPSOC anyway :lol: )

In Progress:

E-Tuning remap ongoing via Cobb Accessport; Braided brake lines; Stubby aerial; Tinted repeaters and sidelights; 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid; 3" HTP Intake

purplewitch
Posting Freak
02-07-2018, 11:58 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Lol Mikes car looked stunning at Suprapod today.. and he spoke to me so he can't have read my earlier comment yet ...

As we were leaving I noticed he'd sneaked his into another feature photoshoot occuring.. he's becoming a fame addict lol

Oh but wait til you all hear and see Vicki's car again .... oh it sounds so goooooooood![/COLOR]

purplewitch
02-07-2018, 11:58 AM #67

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Lol Mikes car looked stunning at Suprapod today.. and he spoke to me so he can't have read my earlier comment yet ...

As we were leaving I noticed he'd sneaked his into another feature photoshoot occuring.. he's becoming a fame addict lol

Oh but wait til you all hear and see Vicki's car again .... oh it sounds so goooooooood![/COLOR]

mplavery
Posting Freak
02-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Ohhh right what's been going on here then lol

scottcrx94 very nice mate did i see this in japfest in may ?

Thank you very much mate, yes it was on shownshine at Japfest bud

Lol sorry Mike :

LOL now that's not very nice lol did make me laugh though

Anyways you should one posting on this thread, you should be updating your own ! Lol

Stoney Hi mate. I have, obviously, seen pics of your car about, but only got round to reading this thread through properly today. It's a great car, and what you have done to the bodywork really makes it stand out. I hope to see it in the flesh/metal some time, maybe JAE?

Thanks mate, yea I will be at JAE this year, but if I see a big ribena car next to mine I will have to move it lol

purplewitch [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Lol Mikes car looked stunning at Suprapod today.. and he spoke to me so he can't have read my earlier comment yet ...

LOL it's just a video the supra lot were doing and wanted to do some shots on mine which of course I had to say yes lol

Your right I have only just read this lol
Edited 13-08-2011, 11:11 PM by mplavery.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
mplavery
02-07-2018, 01:35 PM #68

Ohhh right what's been going on here then lol

scottcrx94 very nice mate did i see this in japfest in may ?

Thank you very much mate, yes it was on shownshine at Japfest bud

Lol sorry Mike :

LOL now that's not very nice lol did make me laugh though

Anyways you should one posting on this thread, you should be updating your own ! Lol

Stoney Hi mate. I have, obviously, seen pics of your car about, but only got round to reading this thread through properly today. It's a great car, and what you have done to the bodywork really makes it stand out. I hope to see it in the flesh/metal some time, maybe JAE?

Thanks mate, yea I will be at JAE this year, but if I see a big ribena car next to mine I will have to move it lol

purplewitch [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Lol Mikes car looked stunning at Suprapod today.. and he spoke to me so he can't have read my earlier comment yet ...

LOL it's just a video the supra lot were doing and wanted to do some shots on mine which of course I had to say yes lol

Your right I have only just read this lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Pages (7): Previous 13 4 5 6 7