JapCarForum General Discussions The JCF Lounge Editorial Total Car Magazine Info from Total car magazines

Info from Total car magazines

Info from Total car magazines

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
01-01-2018, 01:04 AM
HI

Lesley Steel from Total Impreza here. Can you please take 5 minutes to go through the email below – it contains some pretty important information and come back to me if you have any questions.

First of all, can I update our email address and contact details with you :

Email is now : [email protected] this will go to a dedicated server to ensure nothing is missed.
Phone number is now : 01506 530496.

Ok, a few things are changing at our end. You may have noticed a different style and feel to the latest issue. The aim is to involve the readers more with different sections such as Readers’ Drives, Trading Post, Feature My scoob etc, and give them Impreza content that is straight forward and not covered with loads of distracting graphics on the page. We hope you like it! We have also launched a new website with lots of interactive options for readers..

For the clubs, things are changing also. Instead of having club cars, everyone can put their car forward to be featured (thus giving each person more chance of being featured) via the Readers’s Rides section. There is also an overall winner at the end of the year! The better the images the better chance of being included and winning. We will have quite a few pages for these each issue. If we are submitted a really good example, ie images and text, we will turn it into a large feature.

What the clubs will have instead is a club round up. This will be a chance for clubs to promote themselves - talk about what they have done in the past couple of months (since the last issue) and what they are doing over the next few months, events and such, with pictures. It will also be a chance to talk about the history and idea behind the club. This will do more to promote the clubs and their events and people can still put in their Readers Drives which club they are a member of.

I will be posting a new message on the forums today and have attached a new web banner. Can you update the current one please?
And can you also change the post to a sticky?

The message I will post on the forum will basically cover the following :

Any club member who subscribes until the 15th Feb will receive a discount off their subscription cost.
A shop discount voucher to promote the re-launch
Details of the offers in our shop (free postage, discounts etc)
Details of our new website where readers can submit their car, place free classified adverts, provide us feedback, contact us etc etc
The new Total Impreza Idol competition and entry form - £1000 of prizes plus a photo shoot in Total Impreza!

I think that’s it for just now but I will be in touch shortly to let you know the deadline for your club round up for the next issue.

With thanks and best regards

Lesley
Lexusboy
01-01-2018, 01:04 AM #1

HI

Lesley Steel from Total Impreza here. Can you please take 5 minutes to go through the email below – it contains some pretty important information and come back to me if you have any questions.

First of all, can I update our email address and contact details with you :

Email is now : [email protected] this will go to a dedicated server to ensure nothing is missed.
Phone number is now : 01506 530496.

Ok, a few things are changing at our end. You may have noticed a different style and feel to the latest issue. The aim is to involve the readers more with different sections such as Readers’ Drives, Trading Post, Feature My scoob etc, and give them Impreza content that is straight forward and not covered with loads of distracting graphics on the page. We hope you like it! We have also launched a new website with lots of interactive options for readers..

For the clubs, things are changing also. Instead of having club cars, everyone can put their car forward to be featured (thus giving each person more chance of being featured) via the Readers’s Rides section. There is also an overall winner at the end of the year! The better the images the better chance of being included and winning. We will have quite a few pages for these each issue. If we are submitted a really good example, ie images and text, we will turn it into a large feature.

What the clubs will have instead is a club round up. This will be a chance for clubs to promote themselves - talk about what they have done in the past couple of months (since the last issue) and what they are doing over the next few months, events and such, with pictures. It will also be a chance to talk about the history and idea behind the club. This will do more to promote the clubs and their events and people can still put in their Readers Drives which club they are a member of.

I will be posting a new message on the forums today and have attached a new web banner. Can you update the current one please?
And can you also change the post to a sticky?

The message I will post on the forum will basically cover the following :

Any club member who subscribes until the 15th Feb will receive a discount off their subscription cost.
A shop discount voucher to promote the re-launch
Details of the offers in our shop (free postage, discounts etc)
Details of our new website where readers can submit their car, place free classified adverts, provide us feedback, contact us etc etc
The new Total Impreza Idol competition and entry form - £1000 of prizes plus a photo shoot in Total Impreza!

I think that’s it for just now but I will be in touch shortly to let you know the deadline for your club round up for the next issue.

With thanks and best regards

Lesley