JapCarForum General Discussions JCF Photography Organising your own local meet

Organising your own local meet

Organising your own local meet

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Demon
Posting Freak
08-08-2016, 01:20 PM
dan_harris oh just checked with my gf and she can confirm Portsdown hill as a dogging site ohdear Sad Jase where abouts are you in the south then mate?

LOL how come your girlfriend knows??? :laugh:

Anyway, its a big carpark and is a good meeting point. There is normally a load of cars up there most nights i believe, and yes the burgers are off the hook :thumbup1:

Im just down the road in Southampton mate, you in pompey then?

Jason Big Grin

The 'Demon' is on its way :Shooting:

Now driving a Sh!tbox Sad
Smurf SOLD
Outlaw No: 016 Cool
Demon
08-08-2016, 01:20 PM #11

dan_harris oh just checked with my gf and she can confirm Portsdown hill as a dogging site ohdear Sad Jase where abouts are you in the south then mate?

LOL how come your girlfriend knows??? :laugh:

Anyway, its a big carpark and is a good meeting point. There is normally a load of cars up there most nights i believe, and yes the burgers are off the hook :thumbup1:

Im just down the road in Southampton mate, you in pompey then?

Jason Big Grin

Smurf SOLD

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Haha word of mouth mate Wink

Yeah it is a big car park and a nice view over pompey docks, and your right about the burgers. Well I live near Oxford but i'm going to be moving down to my gf's on Hayling Island Smile

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.
Dan_Turism0
09-08-2016, 12:32 AM #12

Haha word of mouth mate Wink

Yeah it is a big car park and a nice view over pompey docks, and your right about the burgers. Well I live near Oxford but i'm going to be moving down to my gf's on Hayling Island Smile

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Demon
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 12:35 AM
dan_harris Haha word of mouth mate Wink

I quite like Hayling Island and will be nice to have another member nearish :Mobile:

Jason Smile

Smurf SOLD
Demon
09-08-2016, 12:35 AM #13

dan_harris Haha word of mouth mate Wink

I quite like Hayling Island and will be nice to have another member nearish :Mobile:

Jason Smile

Smurf SOLD

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 12:51 AM
haha most definately mate always helpfull if either car needs some work or a helping hand Wink, weirdly I see quite a few is200's and the odd altezza around here, I saw a black altezza not so long ago but only found out it was a altezza after it stripped me at the lights and I heard no charger lol.

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Dan_Turism0
09-08-2016, 12:51 AM #14

haha most definately mate always helpfull if either car needs some work or a helping hand Wink, weirdly I see quite a few is200's and the odd altezza around here, I saw a black altezza not so long ago but only found out it was a altezza after it stripped me at the lights and I heard no charger lol.

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 02:29 AM
If there so many Jap cars around there why have you two not got them to join:Shooting::wink:
Lexusboy
09-08-2016, 02:29 AM #15

If there so many Jap cars around there why have you two not got them to join:Shooting::wink:

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 02:47 AM
haha we and Jason will go on a trip around pompey and southampton recruiting Big Grin

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Dan_Turism0
09-08-2016, 02:47 AM #16

haha we and Jason will go on a trip around pompey and southampton recruiting Big Grin

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Demon
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 05:19 AM
Funny you should say that guys, several of my best friends are into Jap cars big time.

Will get them to join when i get a chance, im just a bit busy at the moment with a group buy :wink::blink:

I will have about 20 mates and their cars going to see the buggy at the JDmodified open day so if a couple of the outlaws attend then we can get more people recruited!

I have run it by James (JDModified owner) and he is happy for the outlaws to attend and has basically said the more the merrier Big Grin I will confirm dates when i know them but currently looks towards the end of October.

Jason Big Grin

Smurf SOLD
Demon
09-08-2016, 05:19 AM #17

Funny you should say that guys, several of my best friends are into Jap cars big time.

Will get them to join when i get a chance, im just a bit busy at the moment with a group buy :wink::blink:

I will have about 20 mates and their cars going to see the buggy at the JDmodified open day so if a couple of the outlaws attend then we can get more people recruited!

I have run it by James (JDModified owner) and he is happy for the outlaws to attend and has basically said the more the merrier Big Grin I will confirm dates when i know them but currently looks towards the end of October.

Jason Big Grin

Smurf SOLD

steviewevie
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 05:52 AM
Demon Will get them to join when i get a chance, im just a bit busy at the moment with a group buy :wink::blink:
Would you not like to run that Group Buy on here too ? :wink:

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
09-08-2016, 05:52 AM #18

Demon Will get them to join when i get a chance, im just a bit busy at the moment with a group buy :wink::blink:
Would you not like to run that Group Buy on here too ? :wink:

IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.

Demon
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 06:31 AM
steviewevie Would you not like to run that Group Buy on here too ? :wink:

Sure would, when the other group buy has finished then i would be happy to start another :Fish:

Although they will soon be sold Via JDModified in their shop, i could get something set up so that Outlaws will recieve a discount on them? :Mobile:

Smurf SOLD
Demon
09-08-2016, 06:31 AM #19

steviewevie Would you not like to run that Group Buy on here too ? :wink:

Sure would, when the other group buy has finished then i would be happy to start another :Fish:

Although they will soon be sold Via JDModified in their shop, i could get something set up so that Outlaws will recieve a discount on them? :Mobile:

Smurf SOLD

steviewevie
Posting Freak
09-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Demon Although they will soon be sold Via JDModified in their shop, i could get something set up so that Outlaws will recieve a discount on them? :Mobile:
That would be great ! :thumbup1:

Please let Lexusboy know any details, then we can post up details etc.

steviewevie
09-08-2016, 07:11 AM #20

Demon Although they will soon be sold Via JDModified in their shop, i could get something set up so that Outlaws will recieve a discount on them? :Mobile:
That would be great ! :thumbup1:

Please let Lexusboy know any details, then we can post up details etc.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2