JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Hello to BRANNERS

Hello to BRANNERS

Hello to BRANNERS

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
purplewitch
Posting Freak
15-03-2018, 03:54 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]lol Dan, old age is making you bitter sweetie :p
If you're a good boy and work really really hard like what I does, and avoid those financial drains (kids) then maybe one day you will own 2 Supras and a winter car that refuses to start lol [/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
15-03-2018, 03:54 AM #11

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]lol Dan, old age is making you bitter sweetie :p
If you're a good boy and work really really hard like what I does, and avoid those financial drains (kids) then maybe one day you will own 2 Supras and a winter car that refuses to start lol [/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
15-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Dan_Turism0 some greedy people have more than 1 car Wink i mean there's a greedy person who owns 2 supra's and a imported accord on OJC unreal .....

lol very true, its just greedy having more then 1 Supra.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"
FirebirdPhil
15-03-2018, 04:18 AM #12

Dan_Turism0 some greedy people have more than 1 car Wink i mean there's a greedy person who owns 2 supra's and a imported accord on OJC unreal .....

lol very true, its just greedy having more then 1 Supra.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"

purplewitch
Posting Freak
15-03-2018, 04:22 AM
lol stop picking on me and ask Branners for pics of his Skyline, it might be a purple one Smile

purplewitch
15-03-2018, 04:22 AM #13

lol stop picking on me and ask Branners for pics of his Skyline, it might be a purple one Smile

Pages (2): Previous 1 2