JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Greetings

Greetings

Greetings

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
misstxangel
06-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Lexusboy Girls we can remove your post if your not nice to the men on here:p

i told you before darling i have a headache so dont have to get grouchy lol xx:biggrin:

We women wear the trousers
misstxangel
06-11-2016, 11:00 AM #31

Lexusboy Girls we can remove your post if your not nice to the men on here:p

i told you before darling i have a headache so dont have to get grouchy lol xx:biggrin:

We women wear the trousers

Andy-R.
Posting Freak
06-11-2016, 11:27 AM
welcome to the club:biggrin:

40mm Lowering Springs, Re-sprayed Front, 6000K HID's, Re-furbed alloys, Bandit Induction Kit (cheers Chris), Raised boot spoiler with LED, Blue calipers with silver decals, De-badged rear, Chrome Oil Filler Cap (thanks to Chris again), White LED dash bulbs, Blue a/c control bulbs, Blue door markers and interior lights, Sony head unit, Chrome Lexus tax disc holder, TRD side skirts, Original Saloon Front Bumper re-fitted instead of Sportcross

[Image: Lf9Nl.jpg]
Andy-R.
06-11-2016, 11:27 AM #32

welcome to the club:biggrin:

40mm Lowering Springs, Re-sprayed Front, 6000K HID's, Re-furbed alloys, Bandit Induction Kit (cheers Chris), Raised boot spoiler with LED, Blue calipers with silver decals, De-badged rear, Chrome Oil Filler Cap (thanks to Chris again), White LED dash bulbs, Blue a/c control bulbs, Blue door markers and interior lights, Sony head unit, Chrome Lexus tax disc holder, TRD side skirts, Original Saloon Front Bumper re-fitted instead of Sportcross

[Image: Lf9Nl.jpg]

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4