JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6
24-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Morning mate, I will always need a garge to work in if i come to you. Good weather and bad weather can be equally difficult when machine polishing and wanting to inspect paint under halogen lighting. If a 2 day job is required, then i would certainly want the vehicle to be garaged over night also. Thats the benefit of coming to me. I am always happy however if you do come to me and cannot arrange a lift back, to drop you at Guildford train station and collect you from there if need be.

Discount wise, i quite often have various deals on purely for the clubs that Invisible Touch is associated with so keep your eyes out Smile

Christian
Invisible Touch Detailing
24-02-2017, 10:58 PM #51

Morning mate, I will always need a garge to work in if i come to you. Good weather and bad weather can be equally difficult when machine polishing and wanting to inspect paint under halogen lighting. If a 2 day job is required, then i would certainly want the vehicle to be garaged over night also. Thats the benefit of coming to me. I am always happy however if you do come to me and cannot arrange a lift back, to drop you at Guildford train station and collect you from there if need be.

Discount wise, i quite often have various deals on purely for the clubs that Invisible Touch is associated with so keep your eyes out Smile

Christian

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6