JapCarForum General Discussions New Members newbee saying hi and a introduction of the Yellow Beast

newbee saying hi and a introduction of the Yellow Beast

newbee saying hi and a introduction of the Yellow Beast

Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next  
Charlie-RX7
05-08-2017, 01:25 AM
^^ That wasnt really a swear word - it just dint pick it up!!
Charlie-RX7
05-08-2017, 01:25 AM #31

^^ That wasnt really a swear word - it just dint pick it up!!

FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 01:59 AM
purplewitch :Sulk:

You know I love you reallyBig Grin

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"
FirebirdPhil
05-08-2017, 01:59 AM #32

purplewitch :Sulk:

You know I love you reallyBig Grin

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........

purplewitch
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 03:18 AM
Lol 2tongues you knew I was still devastated by mp's post in mkiv.net that orange is so yesterday :Sulk: and you still twisted the knife ... That's the last time I slow down so you can catch me up when you don't know the way :p :p you will eat your words when mine is reborn next year lol
MP , your car is stunning, absolutely gorgeous and I will admit (but only once) that it's nicer than mine ... But it's two weeks out of the bodyshop, mines four years out of the shop lol so it should be Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
05-08-2017, 03:18 AM #33

Lol 2tongues you knew I was still devastated by mp's post in mkiv.net that orange is so yesterday :Sulk: and you still twisted the knife ... That's the last time I slow down so you can catch me up when you don't know the way :p :p you will eat your words when mine is reborn next year lol
MP , your car is stunning, absolutely gorgeous and I will admit (but only once) that it's nicer than mine ... But it's two weeks out of the bodyshop, mines four years out of the shop lol so it should be Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

purplewitch
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 03:25 AM
The next e-numbers department photo will be good though won't it blue mr2, yellow mr2, yellow supe, orange supe Smile

purplewitch
05-08-2017, 03:25 AM #34

The next e-numbers department photo will be good though won't it blue mr2, yellow mr2, yellow supe, orange supe Smile

FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 03:34 AM
We need a bright green car in the club now - an RX-7 would fit the bill nicely.

FirebirdPhil
05-08-2017, 03:34 AM #35

We need a bright green car in the club now - an RX-7 would fit the bill nicely.

mplavery
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 04:11 AM
purplewitch Lol 2tongues you knew I was still devastated by mp's post in mkiv.net that orange is so yesterday :Sulk: and you still twisted the knife ... That's the last time I slow down so you can catch me up when you don't know the way :p :p you will eat your words when mine is reborn next year lol

Lol

I only said that in the Supra forum as a joke to someone who had a orange Supra lol but thankyou for your kind comments

Your right it had only come out of the bodyshop and i was really worried i would get a stonechip lol

Like i said you do have a great looking Supra and looking forward seeing it in the flesh...
mplavery
05-08-2017, 04:11 AM #36

purplewitch Lol 2tongues you knew I was still devastated by mp's post in mkiv.net that orange is so yesterday :Sulk: and you still twisted the knife ... That's the last time I slow down so you can catch me up when you don't know the way :p :p you will eat your words when mine is reborn next year lol

Lol

I only said that in the Supra forum as a joke to someone who had a orange Supra lol but thankyou for your kind comments

Your right it had only come out of the bodyshop and i was really worried i would get a stonechip lol

Like i said you do have a great looking Supra and looking forward seeing it in the flesh...

mplavery
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 04:12 AM
purplewitch The next e-numbers department photo will be good though won't it blue mr2, yellow mr2, yellow supe, orange supe Smile

Good Idea !
mplavery
05-08-2017, 04:12 AM #37

purplewitch The next e-numbers department photo will be good though won't it blue mr2, yellow mr2, yellow supe, orange supe Smile

Good Idea !

Moley
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 05:07 AM
Very nice car you have there, and it looks even better when I saw it at JAE.

Great work you and the bodyshop have done :thumbup1:

And its good to see lots of pics :thumbup:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
05-08-2017, 05:07 AM #38

Very nice car you have there, and it looks even better when I saw it at JAE.

Great work you and the bodyshop have done :thumbup1:

And its good to see lots of pics :thumbup:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

purplewitch
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 05:52 AM
Lol I knew you were joking in mkiv, it was a very funny post .... But being female and having an orange car obviously I was forced to throw a strop about it, tis the rules !
Can't remember how the e numbers department came about now, think toxo, 2tongues and I were admiring our cars in a pic and how good the colour combination looked and someone (maybe with a hangover lol) said it looked like we'd overdone the e numbers ...we will find you the pic ... Before mine changes colour and I get evicted !
Anyway orange might be yesterday but you shouldn't worry about stonechips, you and phil can just patch them up with some custard SmileSmileWink

purplewitch
05-08-2017, 05:52 AM #39

Lol I knew you were joking in mkiv, it was a very funny post .... But being female and having an orange car obviously I was forced to throw a strop about it, tis the rules !
Can't remember how the e numbers department came about now, think toxo, 2tongues and I were admiring our cars in a pic and how good the colour combination looked and someone (maybe with a hangover lol) said it looked like we'd overdone the e numbers ...we will find you the pic ... Before mine changes colour and I get evicted !
Anyway orange might be yesterday but you shouldn't worry about stonechips, you and phil can just patch them up with some custard SmileSmileWink

FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
05-08-2017, 06:48 AM
Custard you Witch, although thats tastier then Orange juice:tongue_smilie:

FirebirdPhil
05-08-2017, 06:48 AM #40

Custard you Witch, although thats tastier then Orange juice:tongue_smilie:

Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next