JapCarForum General Discussions JCF Photography Ideas for these sub-forums ?

Ideas for these sub-forums ?

Ideas for these sub-forums ?

steviewevie
Posting Freak
13-05-2016, 02:37 AM
Just wondering what the idea here is with this forum and sub-forums. Is the idea that smaller local meets are posted in the relevant sections, and bigger ones are posted in the meetings forum itself ?

I posted the Japshow Finale thread in the UK South sub-forum but that seems like the wrong place in hindsight. I guess it should either be in the UK Midlands thread, or perhaps would be better in the main meets forum since hopefully it's a big enough event to attract those from all over the country ? Please could a moderator move it ?

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
13-05-2016, 02:37 AM #1

Just wondering what the idea here is with this forum and sub-forums. Is the idea that smaller local meets are posted in the relevant sections, and bigger ones are posted in the meetings forum itself ?

I posted the Japshow Finale thread in the UK South sub-forum but that seems like the wrong place in hindsight. I guess it should either be in the UK Midlands thread, or perhaps would be better in the main meets forum since hopefully it's a big enough event to attract those from all over the country ? Please could a moderator move it ?

IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.

steviewevie
Posting Freak
18-05-2016, 02:10 AM
This thread isn't really relevant any more because the forums have changed, so I'm locking it Smile

steviewevie
18-05-2016, 02:10 AM #2

This thread isn't really relevant any more because the forums have changed, so I'm locking it Smile