JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Hello from MeisterR

Hello from MeisterR

Hello from MeisterR

MeisterR
31-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

Glad to finally be here and able to properly introduce myself.
My name is Jerrick from MeisterR, some of you may have seen me at a show before.
If not, then I hope to see you soon at a show or a meet.

MeisterR is a new brand for coilovers and other chassis parts.
We design the coilovers specification for the needs and the roads of UK / Europe.

We are constantly developing new products and also updating current one.
Therefore, if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestion, please feel free to contact us at anytime.

We have been participating in some Drifting competition and also been developing suspension for road cars this year.
However, we have a few exciting project coming next year so you are sure to hear the MeisterR name a lot more often in 2011.

Here are photos of a few cars with MeisterR Coilovers on.

[Image: Intro.jpg]

We are looking into developing and distributing new products for your tuning need all the time.

Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.meisterR.com
MeisterR
31-12-2017, 02:50 PM #1

Hello Everyone,

Glad to finally be here and able to properly introduce myself.
My name is Jerrick from MeisterR, some of you may have seen me at a show before.
If not, then I hope to see you soon at a show or a meet.

MeisterR is a new brand for coilovers and other chassis parts.
We design the coilovers specification for the needs and the roads of UK / Europe.

We are constantly developing new products and also updating current one.
Therefore, if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestion, please feel free to contact us at anytime.

We have been participating in some Drifting competition and also been developing suspension for road cars this year.
However, we have a few exciting project coming next year so you are sure to hear the MeisterR name a lot more often in 2011.

Here are photos of a few cars with MeisterR Coilovers on.

[Image: Intro.jpg]

We are looking into developing and distributing new products for your tuning need all the time.

Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.meisterR.com

Moley
Posting Freak
31-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Hi Jerrick and welcome to the club
what kind of deals can you do for an Outlaw for a set of coilovers. It would be good for some of real time testing of your product .
Edited 12-02-2011, 11:27 AM by Moley.

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
31-12-2017, 04:19 PM #2

Hi Jerrick and welcome to the club
what kind of deals can you do for an Outlaw for a set of coilovers. It would be good for some of real time testing of your product .

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
01-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Well if the MR2 was not up for sale then I would be interested in a set of coil overs, just so it can be raised for everyday driving and slammed for shows. Oh well I will point the new owner whoever that is in your direction should they want to go that way.

Either way welcome to the club.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"
FirebirdPhil
01-01-2018, 01:43 AM #3

Well if the MR2 was not up for sale then I would be interested in a set of coil overs, just so it can be raised for everyday driving and slammed for shows. Oh well I will point the new owner whoever that is in your direction should they want to go that way.

Either way welcome to the club.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"

purplewitch
Posting Freak
01-01-2018, 02:10 AM
Welcome to Outlaws Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
01-01-2018, 02:10 AM #4

Welcome to Outlaws Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

spikes
Posting Freak
01-01-2018, 03:36 AM
hi welcome to the outlaws

spikes
spikes
01-01-2018, 03:36 AM #5

hi welcome to the outlaws

spikes

MeisterR
01-01-2018, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. Smile

I'll get something put up for everyone.
If anyone have any technical queries, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

I always try to help if I can, and it doesn't have to be about MeisterR products either. Wink
MeisterR
01-01-2018, 07:48 AM #6

Thanks for the warm welcome. Smile

I'll get something put up for everyone.
If anyone have any technical queries, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

I always try to help if I can, and it doesn't have to be about MeisterR products either. Wink

Rabster
Posting Freak
01-01-2018, 08:03 AM
Glad to see you are settling in great Jerrick looks like you may have a few cars interested in some products...
Rabster
01-01-2018, 08:03 AM #7

Glad to see you are settling in great Jerrick looks like you may have a few cars interested in some products...