JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Hello from Coventry :)

Hello from Coventry :)

Hello from Coventry :)

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Squire
10-03-2018, 03:18 AM
Hi I'm Dan, I drive an MX5 (Mk1 of course hahaa)

I was told about the site by Lexuspat I think he is, I know Dan Shieber on here too :gay:

I look forward to meeting you all and all that good stuff!

Cheers
Squire
10-03-2018, 03:18 AM #1

Hi I'm Dan, I drive an MX5 (Mk1 of course hahaa)

I was told about the site by Lexuspat I think he is, I know Dan Shieber on here too :gay:

I look forward to meeting you all and all that good stuff!

Cheers

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
10-03-2018, 03:23 AM
Welcome to the Outlaws :Shooting:

Now, let's be clear - :ttiuwp:

So let's see your car then Smile

Ah, and Demon has some cool stainless steel fusebox covers for your car that are going for not many pennies (See Jase, still pimping you out wherever I can!!)

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

Currently 280bhp/295lbft; 3" Meercat custom exhaust; KW Suspension; FMIC; SSP; HPFP; Custom Stainless Steel Dials - for the moment, the only set in the world!! (Till the group buy for MPSOC anyway :lol: )

In Progress:

E-Tuning remap ongoing via Cobb Accessport; Braided brake lines; Stubby aerial; Tinted repeaters and sidelights; 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid; 3" HTP Intake
DaveEdin
10-03-2018, 03:23 AM #2

Welcome to the Outlaws :Shooting:

Now, let's be clear - :ttiuwp:

So let's see your car then Smile

Ah, and Demon has some cool stainless steel fusebox covers for your car that are going for not many pennies (See Jase, still pimping you out wherever I can!!)

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

Currently 280bhp/295lbft; 3" Meercat custom exhaust; KW Suspension; FMIC; SSP; HPFP; Custom Stainless Steel Dials - for the moment, the only set in the world!! (Till the group buy for MPSOC anyway :lol: )

In Progress:

E-Tuning remap ongoing via Cobb Accessport; Braided brake lines; Stubby aerial; Tinted repeaters and sidelights; 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid; 3" HTP Intake

purplewitch
Posting Freak
10-03-2018, 03:24 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]welcome to Outlaws Smile

Post some pics quick, they go nuts for pics these outlaw types lol Smile [/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
10-03-2018, 03:24 AM #3

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]welcome to Outlaws Smile

Post some pics quick, they go nuts for pics these outlaw types lol Smile [/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Sparkystav
Administrator
10-03-2018, 03:31 AM
Welcome mate!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
10-03-2018, 03:31 AM #4

Welcome mate!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Squire
10-03-2018, 03:43 AM
Well I had to pay for membrship to post pics hahaa, unless I could've done it using Photobucket etc.. Oh well!

Ohh and before anyone gets upset, I take no credit for the build up to now whatsoever, however I do plan to make my own changes and put my stamp on it Smile

Covered lol

Ohhh the aero wipers and tow strap are mine haha, as well as the Wheel-Whores and UKStance stickers Big Grin
Edited 21-04-2011, 01:20 PM by Squire.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMAG_0012.jpg
Size: 83.56 KB / Downloads: 12
.jpg
IMAG_0004.jpg
Size: 93.94 KB / Downloads: 12
.jpg
IMAG_0003.jpg
Size: 97.82 KB / Downloads: 11
.jpg
IMGP5625.jpg
Size: 97.2 KB / Downloads: 16

[Image: UKSdansquire21.jpg]
Squire
10-03-2018, 03:43 AM #5

Well I had to pay for membrship to post pics hahaa, unless I could've done it using Photobucket etc.. Oh well!

Ohh and before anyone gets upset, I take no credit for the build up to now whatsoever, however I do plan to make my own changes and put my stamp on it Smile

Covered lol

Ohhh the aero wipers and tow strap are mine haha, as well as the Wheel-Whores and UKStance stickers Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg
IMAG_0012.jpg
Size: 83.56 KB / Downloads: 12
.jpg
IMAG_0004.jpg
Size: 93.94 KB / Downloads: 12
.jpg
IMAG_0003.jpg
Size: 97.82 KB / Downloads: 11
.jpg
IMGP5625.jpg
Size: 97.2 KB / Downloads: 16

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
10-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Membership is a good plan - although, yes.... you can use photobucket :lol:

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

In Progress:

DaveEdin
10-03-2018, 04:18 AM #6

Membership is a good plan - although, yes.... you can use photobucket :lol:

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

In Progress:

FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
10-03-2018, 04:38 AM
Nice looking MX5 you have there, I think a tiny little turbo would be a good addition to the engine bay:lol:

Well done for supporting the club, its really appreciated by all the members, see you at a show hopefully!!

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"
FirebirdPhil
10-03-2018, 04:38 AM #7

Nice looking MX5 you have there, I think a tiny little turbo would be a good addition to the engine bay:lol:

Well done for supporting the club, its really appreciated by all the members, see you at a show hopefully!!

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
10-03-2018, 04:42 AM
Hello and welcome to the Outlaws:thumbup1:

We hope you enjoy the club and hope you can make some of the great meets we have planned this year..
Lexusboy
10-03-2018, 04:42 AM #8

Hello and welcome to the Outlaws:thumbup1:

We hope you enjoy the club and hope you can make some of the great meets we have planned this year..

Lexuspat
Administrator
10-03-2018, 04:45 AM
Bout time you got on here Dan. I thought u got lost somewhere.

Glad to see uve become an outlaw straight from the start.

Ur in a good place for forum chat and info and as said by Dave, Demon has plenty of bits for MX5s

[Image: FB_IMG_1474048273787_zpsnbfq6a3s.jpg]

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Lexuspat
10-03-2018, 04:45 AM #9

Bout time you got on here Dan. I thought u got lost somewhere.

Glad to see uve become an outlaw straight from the start.

Ur in a good place for forum chat and info and as said by Dave, Demon has plenty of bits for MX5s

[Image: FB_IMG_1474048273787_zpsnbfq6a3s.jpg]

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Squire
10-03-2018, 06:55 AM
2tongues Nice looking MX5 you have there, I think a tiny little turbo would be a good addition to the engine bay:lol:

Thanks dude! Maybe check that last picture again though Wink

Squire
10-03-2018, 06:55 AM #10

2tongues Nice looking MX5 you have there, I think a tiny little turbo would be a good addition to the engine bay:lol:

Thanks dude! Maybe check that last picture again though Wink

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next