JapCarForum General Discussions New Members newbie to the club

newbie to the club

newbie to the club

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Sparkystav
Administrator
18-08-2018, 01:49 PM
The 2ltrs were import only. Only heard of around 10 cars with that engine in the uk.

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
18-08-2018, 01:49 PM #41

The 2ltrs were import only. Only heard of around 10 cars with that engine in the uk.

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

looney
18-08-2018, 01:54 PM
BOOSST I have to be honest, I don't know the Supras well enough to say which mark is which.. however, it was this shape
[Image: Toyota-supra-mkIII-1890.jpg]

thats a nice looking supra Smile i like black as well,old skool rules..i would love a mr2 i have been looking for while just kinda being nosey,but i only like the ones that have been kitted etc like the yellow one that was for sale on here,that was nice,and if i got one id want one a bit like that,and i havent seen many like that for sale
looney
18-08-2018, 01:54 PM #42

BOOSST I have to be honest, I don't know the Supras well enough to say which mark is which.. however, it was this shape
[Image: Toyota-supra-mkIII-1890.jpg]

thats a nice looking supra Smile i like black as well,old skool rules..i would love a mr2 i have been looking for while just kinda being nosey,but i only like the ones that have been kitted etc like the yellow one that was for sale on here,that was nice,and if i got one id want one a bit like that,and i havent seen many like that for sale

AaronR33
18-08-2018, 02:07 PM
looney i like mr2 turbos as well,still not sure what to go for next its between alot cars,i like honda s2000,dc5,nissan s15,supra even...out of them what would you ave ? ive never really had a turbo car,well i had a gt4 wrc for 3 months and thats it,never really owned a turbo car prop...but i also do like dc5

Simple solution....buy a dc5 and stick a turbo on it Big Grin

Honda Civic Type R EP3 Premier Edition

Mods so far
AEM V2 Induction Kit ¦ Blitz-Nur Spec R Exhaust ¦ Rota Grid Drift 16x8" et10 in Bronze wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's ¦ HSD Coilovers ¦ D2 Rear Adjustable Camber Arms ¦ Mugen Replica Rear Wing ¦ Skunk2 Gear Knob ¦ Sticker-bombed Centre Console ¦ 8000K HID Kit ¦ Metallic Purple Brake Callipers ¦ EP Racing Purple Rear Tow Hook

Progression thread can be found here
AaronR33
18-08-2018, 02:07 PM #43

looney i like mr2 turbos as well,still not sure what to go for next its between alot cars,i like honda s2000,dc5,nissan s15,supra even...out of them what would you ave ? ive never really had a turbo car,well i had a gt4 wrc for 3 months and thats it,never really owned a turbo car prop...but i also do like dc5

Simple solution....buy a dc5 and stick a turbo on it Big Grin

Mods so far
AEM V2 Induction Kit ¦ Blitz-Nur Spec R Exhaust ¦ Rota Grid Drift 16x8" et10 in Bronze wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's ¦ HSD Coilovers ¦ D2 Rear Adjustable Camber Arms ¦ Mugen Replica Rear Wing ¦ Skunk2 Gear Knob ¦ Sticker-bombed Centre Console ¦ 8000K HID Kit ¦ Metallic Purple Brake Callipers ¦ EP Racing Purple Rear Tow Hook

looney
18-08-2018, 02:09 PM
AaronTypeR Simple solution....buy a dc5 and stick a turbo on it Big Grin

have you done that to your civic type r then mate? sumo power do a nice turbo kit Wink lol
looney
18-08-2018, 02:09 PM #44

AaronTypeR Simple solution....buy a dc5 and stick a turbo on it Big Grin

have you done that to your civic type r then mate? sumo power do a nice turbo kit Wink lol

FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
18-08-2018, 02:22 PM
purplewitch The mkiii was cute .. bought mine because it reminded me of KITT in knightrider lol.. but those pop up lights don't withstand a witches need to make them pop up .. and up .. and up .. and up

lol Thats because Toyota had a habit of borrowing design cues from Europe and America back then, the MK3 is a Trans Am copy exterior and interior - the MK4 also borrows from the Trans Am F-Body but not as much.

I completely agree with certain cars just getting under your skin, I love the MR2's, and Supras and would have one out herein a heart beat if it wasn't for the cost, Supras in the USA fetch insane money - $20k for a basic TT with very high miles.

This Trans Am of mine is such a surprise, I have a feeling I will keep him for a very long time, the experience is that good - not at all what I thought American cars would be like.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"
FirebirdPhil
18-08-2018, 02:22 PM #45

purplewitch The mkiii was cute .. bought mine because it reminded me of KITT in knightrider lol.. but those pop up lights don't withstand a witches need to make them pop up .. and up .. and up .. and up

lol Thats because Toyota had a habit of borrowing design cues from Europe and America back then, the MK3 is a Trans Am copy exterior and interior - the MK4 also borrows from the Trans Am F-Body but not as much.

I completely agree with certain cars just getting under your skin, I love the MR2's, and Supras and would have one out herein a heart beat if it wasn't for the cost, Supras in the USA fetch insane money - $20k for a basic TT with very high miles.

This Trans Am of mine is such a surprise, I have a feeling I will keep him for a very long time, the experience is that good - not at all what I thought American cars would be like.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"

AaronR33
18-08-2018, 10:19 PM
looney have you done that to your civic type r then mate? sumo power do a nice turbo kit Wink lol

Nah I haven't mate, mines pretty much 100% stock at the moment. However I do intend to either turbo or supercharged further down the line.

Mods so far

AaronR33
18-08-2018, 10:19 PM #46

looney have you done that to your civic type r then mate? sumo power do a nice turbo kit Wink lol

Nah I haven't mate, mines pretty much 100% stock at the moment. However I do intend to either turbo or supercharged further down the line.

Mods so far

looney
19-08-2018, 02:02 AM
AaronTypeR Nah I haven't mate, mines pretty much 100% stock at the moment. However I do intend to either turbo or supercharged further down the line.

my freind has a type r and hes just fitted a grouppe m,sounds nice Smile was quite expensive tho,only thing that puts me off the s2000 a bit,is when winter comes and its rear wheel drive,alot bmws and other rear wheel drive cars seem to get stuck in last years snow and that,i hate bmws anyway so it was quite funny :Shooting:
looney
19-08-2018, 02:02 AM #47

AaronTypeR Nah I haven't mate, mines pretty much 100% stock at the moment. However I do intend to either turbo or supercharged further down the line.

my freind has a type r and hes just fitted a grouppe m,sounds nice Smile was quite expensive tho,only thing that puts me off the s2000 a bit,is when winter comes and its rear wheel drive,alot bmws and other rear wheel drive cars seem to get stuck in last years snow and that,i hate bmws anyway so it was quite funny :Shooting:

BOOSST
Banned
19-08-2018, 02:23 AM
looney my freind has a type r and hes just fitted a grouppe m,sounds nice Smile was quite expensive tho,only thing that puts me off the s2000 a bit,is when winter comes and its rear wheel drive,alot bmws and other rear wheel drive cars seem to get stuck in last years snow and that,i hate bmws anyway so it was quite funny :Shooting:

Indeed any rear wheel drive will be a pain in the snow or really bad weather if your not carefull. However, I bought a one series 2.0d for my other half a while back and that is without a doubt, superb to drive I must sayBig Grin

However, i do have an Audi avant, quattro sport and in the snow last year I was driving past a lot of big 4 wheel drives that were stuck:blink: Simply cannot fault the Audi for its drivability in all weathers.. Big Grin
BOOSST
19-08-2018, 02:23 AM #48

looney my freind has a type r and hes just fitted a grouppe m,sounds nice Smile was quite expensive tho,only thing that puts me off the s2000 a bit,is when winter comes and its rear wheel drive,alot bmws and other rear wheel drive cars seem to get stuck in last years snow and that,i hate bmws anyway so it was quite funny :Shooting:

Indeed any rear wheel drive will be a pain in the snow or really bad weather if your not carefull. However, I bought a one series 2.0d for my other half a while back and that is without a doubt, superb to drive I must sayBig Grin

However, i do have an Audi avant, quattro sport and in the snow last year I was driving past a lot of big 4 wheel drives that were stuck:blink: Simply cannot fault the Audi for its drivability in all weathers.. Big Grin

looney
19-08-2018, 02:34 AM
BOOSST Indeed any rear wheel drive will be a pain in the snow or really bad weather if your not carefull. However, I bought a one series 2.0d for my other half a while back and that is without a doubt, superb to drive I must sayBig Grin

i spose drifting about in a rear wheel drive car in the snow would be fun tho :tongue_smilie: so guess its not all bad!
looney
19-08-2018, 02:34 AM #49

BOOSST Indeed any rear wheel drive will be a pain in the snow or really bad weather if your not carefull. However, I bought a one series 2.0d for my other half a while back and that is without a doubt, superb to drive I must sayBig Grin

i spose drifting about in a rear wheel drive car in the snow would be fun tho :tongue_smilie: so guess its not all bad!

looney
19-08-2018, 02:41 AM
theres that yellow mr2 up for sale again on pistonheads,its got outlaw stickers on it so im guess its someone off here ?
looney
19-08-2018, 02:41 AM #50

theres that yellow mr2 up for sale again on pistonheads,its got outlaw stickers on it so im guess its someone off here ?

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next