JapCarForum General Discussions Comments from the Mod/Admins Payment

Payment

Payment

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
22-06-2016, 09:42 PM
If any member needs to pay for any thing please follow these instruction:

1 Please always say what your payment is for
2 If the payment is for a car show then add your car number plate.
3 Please add your full name and address along with your user name.
4 Payment Can be made using Paypal the account details are : [email protected]
Please I've found that something's changed with PayPal recently, and if you copy and paste an email address in there, it doesn't like it for some reason. But typing the address manually seemed to work fine.

The above should help us clear your payments through the account alot quicker.

Thank You !Wink
Edited 27-08-2009, 02:04 PM by Lexusboy.
Lexusboy
22-06-2016, 09:42 PM #1

If any member needs to pay for any thing please follow these instruction:

1 Please always say what your payment is for
2 If the payment is for a car show then add your car number plate.
3 Please add your full name and address along with your user name.
4 Payment Can be made using Paypal the account details are : [email protected]
Please I've found that something's changed with PayPal recently, and if you copy and paste an email address in there, it doesn't like it for some reason. But typing the address manually seemed to work fine.

The above should help us clear your payments through the account alot quicker.

Thank You !Wink

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
16-07-2016, 02:48 AM
[email protected]

If the above does not work then it must be your system mate so drop rabstar a pm and he can help with your payment.
Lexusboy
16-07-2016, 02:48 AM #2

[email protected]

If the above does not work then it must be your system mate so drop rabstar a pm and he can help with your payment.

steviewevie
Posting Freak
16-07-2016, 02:50 AM
I've found that something's changed with PayPal recently, and if you copy and paste an email address in there, it doesn't like it for some reason. But typing the address manually seemed to work fine.

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
16-07-2016, 02:50 AM #3

I've found that something's changed with PayPal recently, and if you copy and paste an email address in there, it doesn't like it for some reason. But typing the address manually seemed to work fine.

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !

aaronabbott
Posting Freak
16-07-2016, 04:22 AM
and for me:thumbup1:

ICE-JVC kw-avx820,JL 300/4,JL 500/1,JL HO210R-W3V2,mb quart rua-216 components,2x veba headrest screens
TRD front lip,hid 8000k,ik 20's,front armrest,18'' black rims with chrome polished lip,k&n filter,hks superdragger,chrome a/c rings,rear view camera,bc coilovers
aaronabbott
16-07-2016, 04:22 AM #4

and for me:thumbup1:

ICE-JVC kw-avx820,JL 300/4,JL 500/1,JL HO210R-W3V2,mb quart rua-216 components,2x veba headrest screens
TRD front lip,hid 8000k,ik 20's,front armrest,18'' black rims with chrome polished lip,k&n filter,hks superdragger,chrome a/c rings,rear view camera,bc coilovers

Moley
Posting Freak
16-07-2016, 06:30 AM
steviewevie I've found that something's changed with PayPal recently, and if you copy and paste an email address in there, it doesn't like it for some reason. But typing the address manually seemed to work fine.

This happened to me also and typed it in manually and it workd fine :thumbup:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
16-07-2016, 06:30 AM #5

steviewevie I've found that something's changed with PayPal recently, and if you copy and paste an email address in there, it doesn't like it for some reason. But typing the address manually seemed to work fine.

This happened to me also and typed it in manually and it workd fine :thumbup:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice