JapCarForum General Discussions JCF Photography Event/Show Pictures Ace Cafe - Nov 2011 (Model shots)

Ace Cafe - Nov 2011 (Model shots)

Ace Cafe - Nov 2011 (Model shots)

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
SHAHZ
Posting Freak
21-09-2018, 04:50 AM
Dan_Turism0 lol i take most in good humour mate, she said herself everyone was very respectful at Ace (with the exception of 1 incident which luckily only I saw and was dealt with quickly) so will most likely be doing some more stuff for the club along with her friend Jess at future events Smile

hope it wasnt too serious and shes ok fella

Tinted Glass-Sports Grill-Debadged-TTE Spoiler-TTE Lowering Springs-PLUK Kazama Exhaust-18" Aero Alloys-K&N Air Filter-Denso Iridium Power Spark Plugs-Quad Tail Light Conversion-6000K HID-X-White High Beam-6 LED Sidelights-Quad LED Boot Light-JDM OEM Smoked Front Fogs-JDM Blue Reverse Bulbs-LS430 Smoked Side Repeaters-6 LED Side Repeaters-Chrome Indicator Bulbs-Alpine HU-Rear Headrest Monitors-PIAA Super Sporza-Fan Washer Jets-Lex Tax Disc Holder-Chrome Gear Knob-2003 Cup Holder-Toyo Proxes T1-R
SHAHZ
21-09-2018, 04:50 AM #21

Dan_Turism0 lol i take most in good humour mate, she said herself everyone was very respectful at Ace (with the exception of 1 incident which luckily only I saw and was dealt with quickly) so will most likely be doing some more stuff for the club along with her friend Jess at future events Smile

hope it wasnt too serious and shes ok fella

Tinted Glass-Sports Grill-Debadged-TTE Spoiler-TTE Lowering Springs-PLUK Kazama Exhaust-18" Aero Alloys-K&N Air Filter-Denso Iridium Power Spark Plugs-Quad Tail Light Conversion-6000K HID-X-White High Beam-6 LED Sidelights-Quad LED Boot Light-JDM OEM Smoked Front Fogs-JDM Blue Reverse Bulbs-LS430 Smoked Side Repeaters-6 LED Side Repeaters-Chrome Indicator Bulbs-Alpine HU-Rear Headrest Monitors-PIAA Super Sporza-Fan Washer Jets-Lex Tax Disc Holder-Chrome Gear Knob-2003 Cup Holder-Toyo Proxes T1-R

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
21-09-2018, 05:21 AM
SHAHZ hope it wasnt too serious and shes ok fella

yeah she's fine mate it was dealt with quickly and efficiently so I thank the person that did that, we both had a great day and was good to catch up with people and meet some new ones too and the pictures came out amazing so all very happy Smile
Edited 02-11-2011, 02:56 PM by Dan_Turism0.

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.
Dan_Turism0
21-09-2018, 05:21 AM #22

SHAHZ hope it wasnt too serious and shes ok fella

yeah she's fine mate it was dealt with quickly and efficiently so I thank the person that did that, we both had a great day and was good to catch up with people and meet some new ones too and the pictures came out amazing so all very happy Smile

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

mr2tubbyben
21-09-2018, 07:08 AM
not going to perve over your other half, but her friend, woww. what a stunner:drool:

Mr2 rev1 Turbo; decat, mongoose exhaust,blitz induction, gizzmo ms-ibc ebc@1bar, aftermarket intercooler, grooved front discs
mr2tubbyben
21-09-2018, 07:08 AM #23

not going to perve over your other half, but her friend, woww. what a stunner:drool:

Mr2 rev1 Turbo; decat, mongoose exhaust,blitz induction, gizzmo ms-ibc ebc@1bar, aftermarket intercooler, grooved front discs

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
21-09-2018, 08:04 AM
lol I have no problem with others looking at my other half (it's not like you can have 2 girls modelling on cars and nobody look :p) and as said it was kept respectful and tasteful so was fine
Edited 02-11-2011, 05:39 PM by Dan_Turism0.

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Dan_Turism0
21-09-2018, 08:04 AM #24

lol I have no problem with others looking at my other half (it's not like you can have 2 girls modelling on cars and nobody look :p) and as said it was kept respectful and tasteful so was fine

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Voodoo Vix
21-09-2018, 02:43 PM
They did a great job, some girls I'm wary around the cars because all they're bothered about is pics and messing about and I've seen many not bothered about scratching or damaging other peoples pride and joys just to get a pic and attention, but as well as Kate and jess being nice girls and easy going they were very professional and respectful of the cars and the work that goes into them
Voodoo Vix
21-09-2018, 02:43 PM #25

They did a great job, some girls I'm wary around the cars because all they're bothered about is pics and messing about and I've seen many not bothered about scratching or damaging other peoples pride and joys just to get a pic and attention, but as well as Kate and jess being nice girls and easy going they were very professional and respectful of the cars and the work that goes into them

john
21-09-2018, 11:17 PM
The girl had respect for our pride and joy and i was at ease with them.Big Grin. will be at the JAE for sure
john
21-09-2018, 11:17 PM #26

The girl had respect for our pride and joy and i was at ease with them.Big Grin. will be at the JAE for sure

japgirl
24-09-2018, 07:50 AM
DaveEdin [Image: outlawjapclubacecafemeet052.jpg]

that ^^^ was cheeky! but i will let you off this once ;-)

the other incident i didnt even notice lol or i would of said something, bearing in mind children were there and being appropriate.

Oh you saying im not stunning Sad My promo partner Jess is taken too Tongue haha but I get to get up close n personal with her hehe just to rub it in. We are comfortable with each other and dont care. Have a laugh!

Cars - Yes especially me I have a car that iv done stuff too although i dont think its in a good state at the moment (lots small things bug me). I have been in a car club where the cars are high show standard - Im aware of no hand jewellery, clothing etc. and when choosing outfits in other club we considered materials if would scratch paintwork no good. I do have respect, i dont like to sit on someones car without asking as some people prefer promo girls not to and i know from other club that was one of our lil rules. So you guys tell me what you happy with. Everyone is different i respect that Smile So when we didnt look confident it was actually because i didnt know if ok to sit on an owners car!

I can speak for myself and Jess that we are looking forward to doing more shows/events with this club next year, maybe even a charity car wash when warmer! Big Grin
japgirl
24-09-2018, 07:50 AM #27

DaveEdin [Image: outlawjapclubacecafemeet052.jpg]

that ^^^ was cheeky! but i will let you off this once ;-)

the other incident i didnt even notice lol or i would of said something, bearing in mind children were there and being appropriate.

Oh you saying im not stunning Sad My promo partner Jess is taken too Tongue haha but I get to get up close n personal with her hehe just to rub it in. We are comfortable with each other and dont care. Have a laugh!

Cars - Yes especially me I have a car that iv done stuff too although i dont think its in a good state at the moment (lots small things bug me). I have been in a car club where the cars are high show standard - Im aware of no hand jewellery, clothing etc. and when choosing outfits in other club we considered materials if would scratch paintwork no good. I do have respect, i dont like to sit on someones car without asking as some people prefer promo girls not to and i know from other club that was one of our lil rules. So you guys tell me what you happy with. Everyone is different i respect that Smile So when we didnt look confident it was actually because i didnt know if ok to sit on an owners car!

I can speak for myself and Jess that we are looking forward to doing more shows/events with this club next year, maybe even a charity car wash when warmer! Big Grin

japgirl
24-09-2018, 07:55 AM
john The girl had respect for our pride and joy and i was at ease with them.Big Grin. will be at the JAE for sure

I have missed JAE 2 years in a row not happy! defo not in 2012 Smile

also the guy with the nsx was very nice to let us have a photo taken sat inside - he wasnt keen on us touching it so compromised.

Also something else remember a model in my other club where i am asst to head model, a girl hit a sideskirt getting out of the club owner/boss supra with her heel. I think she was asked to leave. They perhaps felt she had no respect. We wanted to be known as girls that people want car photos with because we dont do damage to the car! Smile
japgirl
24-09-2018, 07:55 AM #28

john The girl had respect for our pride and joy and i was at ease with them.Big Grin. will be at the JAE for sure

I have missed JAE 2 years in a row not happy! defo not in 2012 Smile

also the guy with the nsx was very nice to let us have a photo taken sat inside - he wasnt keen on us touching it so compromised.

Also something else remember a model in my other club where i am asst to head model, a girl hit a sideskirt getting out of the club owner/boss supra with her heel. I think she was asked to leave. They perhaps felt she had no respect. We wanted to be known as girls that people want car photos with because we dont do damage to the car! Smile

john
24-09-2018, 10:04 AM
did not meen to offend sorry and you are both lovley.
john
24-09-2018, 10:04 AM #29

did not meen to offend sorry and you are both lovley.

japgirl
25-09-2018, 11:16 AM
john did not meen to offend sorry and you are both lovley.

Hi you didnt offend me sorry just looked i did waffle on a bit there oops.

Its cool and thank you Smile Glad you like us - we arent airheads pmsl
japgirl
25-09-2018, 11:16 AM #30

john did not meen to offend sorry and you are both lovley.

Hi you didnt offend me sorry just looked i did waffle on a bit there oops.

Its cool and thank you Smile Glad you like us - we arent airheads pmsl

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next