JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Hello from Rev Magazine (we covered your last Ace Cafe event!)

Hello from Rev Magazine (we covered your last Ace Cafe event!)

Hello from Rev Magazine (we covered your last Ace Cafe event!)

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
DaveEdin
Posting Freak
05-10-2018, 02:11 AM
desmogolf Dave, did you type all of that out?! That's incredible! Thanks for your hard work!

Sorry for the delay for the PDFs - I am still waiting for them from my editor. Should be with me in a couple of days.

Anyway, follow our mag on FB - our magazine is completely free but unfortunately we only distribute in Singapore.

We are also really keen to feature some cars if possible. I'll be doing the photoshoots though so my photos aren't exactly top quality. :x Perhaps PM me if you're interested and I'll see how we can go from there.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm really egging to go out and buy my MR2 now (NA only due to insurance) but I want to build some NCD first!

Erm.... yeah, I typed it out :blushing::blushing:

I could read the text just fine on the images, so I just went with it - hope you don't mind me nicking your copy :lol:

Still looking forward to seeing the PDFs when you have them Smile

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

Currently 280bhp/295lbft; 3" Meercat custom exhaust; KW Suspension; FMIC; SSP; HPFP; Custom Stainless Steel Dials - for the moment, the only set in the world!! (Till the group buy for MPSOC anyway :lol: )

In Progress:

E-Tuning remap ongoing via Cobb Accessport; Braided brake lines; Stubby aerial; Tinted repeaters and sidelights; 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid; 3" HTP Intake
DaveEdin
05-10-2018, 02:11 AM #21

desmogolf Dave, did you type all of that out?! That's incredible! Thanks for your hard work!

Sorry for the delay for the PDFs - I am still waiting for them from my editor. Should be with me in a couple of days.

Anyway, follow our mag on FB - our magazine is completely free but unfortunately we only distribute in Singapore.

We are also really keen to feature some cars if possible. I'll be doing the photoshoots though so my photos aren't exactly top quality. :x Perhaps PM me if you're interested and I'll see how we can go from there.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm really egging to go out and buy my MR2 now (NA only due to insurance) but I want to build some NCD first!

Erm.... yeah, I typed it out :blushing::blushing:

I could read the text just fine on the images, so I just went with it - hope you don't mind me nicking your copy :lol:

Still looking forward to seeing the PDFs when you have them Smile

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

Currently 280bhp/295lbft; 3" Meercat custom exhaust; KW Suspension; FMIC; SSP; HPFP; Custom Stainless Steel Dials - for the moment, the only set in the world!! (Till the group buy for MPSOC anyway :lol: )

In Progress:

E-Tuning remap ongoing via Cobb Accessport; Braided brake lines; Stubby aerial; Tinted repeaters and sidelights; 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid; 3" HTP Intake

daz@likwidart
05-10-2018, 04:25 AM
welcome to the club mate, great write up. im gutted i could not make the meet now. need to sort out a new one:wink:
Edited 16-11-2011, 02:00 PM by daz@likwidart.

Likwidart 3D Graphics
daz@likwidart
05-10-2018, 04:25 AM #22

welcome to the club mate, great write up. im gutted i could not make the meet now. need to sort out a new one:wink:

Likwidart 3D Graphics

spooktoon
05-10-2018, 09:16 AM
nice one fella, any copies going for us? my car made the main pic - love that! and its a different car already! BOOM!!

Car: Toyota Celica 190 [Gen7] (import)
Driver: Luke Morris [Gen1] (home made)

Modifications.....

Car: Read my profile or just ask - people don't talk enough these days..
Driver: Extreme allergy to kryptonite!
spooktoon
05-10-2018, 09:16 AM #23

nice one fella, any copies going for us? my car made the main pic - love that! and its a different car already! BOOM!!

Car: Toyota Celica 190 [Gen7] (import)
Driver: Luke Morris [Gen1] (home made)

Modifications.....

Car: Read my profile or just ask - people don't talk enough these days..
Driver: Extreme allergy to kryptonite!

desmogolf
05-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Hey all!

As promised, the PDFs: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13491598/58_59_R...erseas.pdf

We also do PDFs for the whole magazine - that one comes in the next few days. Enjoy. :thumbup:
desmogolf
05-10-2018, 04:24 PM #24

Hey all!

We also do PDFs for the whole magazine - that one comes in the next few days. Enjoy. :thumbup:

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
05-10-2018, 11:23 PM
desmogolf Hey all!

I'll download that shortly, but please do make sure and get us the link to the whole magazine, I'd love to see the while thing :biggrin:

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

In Progress:

DaveEdin
05-10-2018, 11:23 PM #25

desmogolf Hey all!

I'll download that shortly, but please do make sure and get us the link to the whole magazine, I'd love to see the while thing :biggrin:

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

In Progress:

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
06-10-2018, 12:39 AM
Desmo,

were you the guy in the creamish jacket with black spiky hair taking pics throughout the day?

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.
Dan_Turism0
06-10-2018, 12:39 AM #26

Desmo,

were you the guy in the creamish jacket with black spiky hair taking pics throughout the day?

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.

mr2tubbyben
06-10-2018, 12:41 AM
hello mate, think you must have been the guy i was chatting to about mr2's while polishing my car..i'll have mine up for sale soon but thats only a rev1 Tongue

Mr2 rev1 Turbo; decat, mongoose exhaust,blitz induction, gizzmo ms-ibc ebc@1bar, aftermarket intercooler, grooved front discs
mr2tubbyben
06-10-2018, 12:41 AM #27

hello mate, think you must have been the guy i was chatting to about mr2's while polishing my car..i'll have mine up for sale soon but thats only a rev1 Tongue

Mr2 rev1 Turbo; decat, mongoose exhaust,blitz induction, gizzmo ms-ibc ebc@1bar, aftermarket intercooler, grooved front discs

Lexuspat
Administrator
06-10-2018, 12:55 AM
welcome to OJC great write up n feature.

hope to see more of you n ur mag soon

[Image: FB_IMG_1474048273787_zpsnbfq6a3s.jpg]

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Lexuspat
06-10-2018, 12:55 AM #28

welcome to OJC great write up n feature.

hope to see more of you n ur mag soon

[Image: FB_IMG_1474048273787_zpsnbfq6a3s.jpg]

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

desmogolf
06-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Dan_Turism0 Desmo,

Nope! I was wearing a sweater I think... Can't remember.

mr2tubbyben hello mate, think you must have been the guy i was chatting to about mr2's while polishing my car..i'll have mine up for sale soon but thats only a rev1 Tongue

Yeah, that's right! Doubt I can afford your turbo's insurance though. Sad
desmogolf
06-10-2018, 11:32 AM #29

Dan_Turism0 Desmo,

Nope! I was wearing a sweater I think... Can't remember.

mr2tubbyben hello mate, think you must have been the guy i was chatting to about mr2's while polishing my car..i'll have mine up for sale soon but thats only a rev1 Tongue

Yeah, that's right! Doubt I can afford your turbo's insurance though. Sad

mr2tubbyben
06-10-2018, 11:35 AM
desmogolf Yeah, that's right! Doubt I can afford your turbo's insurance though. Sad

how old are you? i think 25+ you can get classic insurance, makes a huge difference with limited mileage, im just lucky still living with mum i dont have many outgoings.

mr2tubbyben
06-10-2018, 11:35 AM #30

desmogolf Yeah, that's right! Doubt I can afford your turbo's insurance though. Sad

how old are you? i think 25+ you can get classic insurance, makes a huge difference with limited mileage, im just lucky still living with mum i dont have many outgoings.

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next