JapCarForum General Discussions Comments from the Mod/Admins Outlaw Jap Clubs Sister Site

Outlaw Jap Clubs Sister Site

Outlaw Jap Clubs Sister Site

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
Rabster
Posting Freak
05-04-2019, 03:02 AM
no no it will mean more events, the reason for not that many so far has been drumming up the numbers for non jap shows. However with this venture the company can attend more events for a wider variety of shows as we don't just have a Japanese member base

Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Contact me to get your video hosted on the club YouTube Account

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
05-04-2019, 03:02 AM #11

no no it will mean more events, the reason for not that many so far has been drumming up the numbers for non jap shows. However with this venture the company can attend more events for a wider variety of shows as we don't just have a Japanese member base

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

toxo
Posting Freak
05-04-2019, 03:11 AM
But surely, if OJC are going to be representing us at Japanese-based events, and OMC are going to be our arm for things like the fast show, modified nationals etc, it will be an OJC meet/event at the Japanese car shows (JAE, Japshow etc) and OMC at the chav-fests?
toxo
05-04-2019, 03:11 AM #12

But surely, if OJC are going to be representing us at Japanese-based events, and OMC are going to be our arm for things like the fast show, modified nationals etc, it will be an OJC meet/event at the Japanese car shows (JAE, Japshow etc) and OMC at the chav-fests?

Rabster
Posting Freak
05-04-2019, 03:24 AM
the banners for OJC will be at all events as it is the parent forum members from both clubs are welcome at all events

However
Jap only events will only allow Jap cars in

Look at the number of cars we had at fast show verses the stands next to us and around us we are limited on the bigger general marque shows due to only having Jap Cars however for Jap events we normally have a very good turn out this way we are getting the best of both worlds and the clubs will hopefully grow

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
05-04-2019, 03:24 AM #13

the banners for OJC will be at all events as it is the parent forum members from both clubs are welcome at all events

However
Jap only events will only allow Jap cars in

Look at the number of cars we had at fast show verses the stands next to us and around us we are limited on the bigger general marque shows due to only having Jap Cars however for Jap events we normally have a very good turn out this way we are getting the best of both worlds and the clubs will hopefully grow

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Voodoo Vix
05-04-2019, 03:34 AM
I think its a great idea, modified live at Brands Hatch was great last year, was good to see some non-jap cars, made the day more interesting to see what could be done with other makes, there were even trucks there Smile
Voodoo Vix
05-04-2019, 03:34 AM #14

I think its a great idea, modified live at Brands Hatch was great last year, was good to see some non-jap cars, made the day more interesting to see what could be done with other makes, there were even trucks there Smile

Rabster
Posting Freak
05-04-2019, 03:36 AM
lets see if we can get some on our sister site more variety the better

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
05-04-2019, 03:36 AM #15

lets see if we can get some on our sister site more variety the better

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

purplewitch
Posting Freak
05-04-2019, 04:58 AM
toxo But surely, if OJC are going to be representing us at Japanese-based events, and OMC are going to be our arm for things like the fast show, modified nationals etc, it will be an OJC meet/event at the Japanese car shows (JAE, Japshow etc) and OMC at the chav-fests?

After El Bandido finishes pimping out the fiesta it can join up Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
purplewitch
05-04-2019, 04:58 AM #16

toxo But surely, if OJC are going to be representing us at Japanese-based events, and OMC are going to be our arm for things like the fast show, modified nationals etc, it will be an OJC meet/event at the Japanese car shows (JAE, Japshow etc) and OMC at the chav-fests?

After El Bandido finishes pimping out the fiesta it can join up Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

toxo
Posting Freak
05-04-2019, 05:00 AM
After he finishes pimping it out he can buy the **** thing!
toxo
05-04-2019, 05:00 AM #17

After he finishes pimping it out he can buy the **** thing!

mplavery
Posting Freak
05-04-2019, 08:38 AM
I like the idea, o have been on the Jap scene for 8 years now and I found the modified live show was one of the best shows I have been to due to the Variety of cars. I still miss the Ford scene and was great looking back at the old school cars

Though I think the banner should have a ford or something on it as there are two jap cars on there still?. I can't make out what the black car is

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Orange"]JAPANESE PERFORMANCE FEATURE SEPT 2011 Big Grin

BEST OVERALL SUPRA WINNER ACE CAFE 23/06/11

2nd BEST IN SHOW (JAE 2011)

3rd BEST MODIFIED (JAE 2011)

[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]See my build thread here
[/COLOR]
http://www.outlawjapclub.co.uk/forum/sho...php?t=5851
mplavery
05-04-2019, 08:38 AM #18

I like the idea, o have been on the Jap scene for 8 years now and I found the modified live show was one of the best shows I have been to due to the Variety of cars. I still miss the Ford scene and was great looking back at the old school cars

Though I think the banner should have a ford or something on it as there are two jap cars on there still?. I can't make out what the black car is

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Orange"]JAPANESE PERFORMANCE FEATURE SEPT 2011 Big Grin

BEST OVERALL SUPRA WINNER ACE CAFE 23/06/11

2nd BEST IN SHOW (JAE 2011)

3rd BEST MODIFIED (JAE 2011)

[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Orange"]See my build thread here
[/COLOR]
http://www.outlawjapclub.co.uk/forum/sho...php?t=5851

Rabster
Posting Freak
05-04-2019, 08:57 AM