JapCarForum General Discussions JCF Photography Few of me in the GTFour at Cadwell on 11 / 06 /12

Few of me in the GTFour at Cadwell on 11 / 06 /12

Few of me in the GTFour at Cadwell on 11 / 06 /12

dalegt4
12-05-2019, 11:43 AM
Well just a few shots that my mate Panko took of me at Cadwell, only just made it onto the track with the car making 104.7db static at 4400rpm and the limit was 105db!

Great night as always with a few of us going on track, especially matt in his Caterham CSR 260... drives it like it should be driven... even though it did cost him £40k!

Anyway heres what happened to one of our mates after wait for it....22 minutes, yes 22 minutes and he crashed his car... prior to this he wrote his Evo off 2 years ago at yes you guessed it... Cadwell too.

[Image: fez1.jpg]
[Image: fez2.jpg]
[Image: fez3.jpg]

Unfortunately Panko didnt send me any photos of the CSR but onto mine.

[Image: ad5.jpg]
[Image: cad1.jpg]
[Image: cad2.jpg]
[Image: cad3.jpg]
[Image: cad4.jpg]
[Image: cad6.jpg]
[Image: cad7.jpg]
[Image: cad8.jpg]
[Image: cad9.jpg]
[Image: cad10.jpg]
[Image: cad11.jpg]
[Image: cad12.jpg]

Great trackday as ever but i now realise i need a silencer welding in the mid pipe somewhere. Sad
dalegt4
12-05-2019, 11:43 AM #1

Well just a few shots that my mate Panko took of me at Cadwell, only just made it onto the track with the car making 104.7db static at 4400rpm and the limit was 105db!

Great night as always with a few of us going on track, especially matt in his Caterham CSR 260... drives it like it should be driven... even though it did cost him £40k!

Anyway heres what happened to one of our mates after wait for it....22 minutes, yes 22 minutes and he crashed his car... prior to this he wrote his Evo off 2 years ago at yes you guessed it... Cadwell too.

[Image: fez1.jpg]
[Image: fez2.jpg]
[Image: fez3.jpg]

Unfortunately Panko didnt send me any photos of the CSR but onto mine.

[Image: ad5.jpg]
[Image: cad1.jpg]
[Image: cad2.jpg]
[Image: cad3.jpg]
[Image: cad4.jpg]
[Image: cad6.jpg]
[Image: cad7.jpg]
[Image: cad8.jpg]
[Image: cad9.jpg]
[Image: cad10.jpg]
[Image: cad11.jpg]
[Image: cad12.jpg]

Great trackday as ever but i now realise i need a silencer welding in the mid pipe somewhere. Sad

Sparkystav
Administrator
12-05-2019, 11:27 PM
Good pics mate! How much was the day if you don't mind me asking?

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
12-05-2019, 11:27 PM #2

Good pics mate! How much was the day if you don't mind me asking?

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

dalegt4
12-05-2019, 11:55 PM
the day sessions are usually around £119 starting, dependant on how many people book and how long you leave it they can go up to around £179 for Cadwell.

The evening sessions are usually around £69 starting and go upto £99 mate.

Basically the earlier you book it the cheaper it is to try and give an incentive to book early. Smile

i usually use these guys as the days are usually run pretty professionally with no **** ups.... bar the odd **** driver.

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php
dalegt4
12-05-2019, 11:55 PM #3

the day sessions are usually around £119 starting, dependant on how many people book and how long you leave it they can go up to around £179 for Cadwell.

The evening sessions are usually around £69 starting and go upto £99 mate.

Basically the earlier you book it the cheaper it is to try and give an incentive to book early. Smile

i usually use these guys as the days are usually run pretty professionally with no **** ups.... bar the odd **** driver.

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php

purplewitch
Posting Freak
13-05-2019, 01:24 AM
Great pics, car looks brilliant Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
13-05-2019, 01:24 AM #4

Great pics, car looks brilliant Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

dalegt4
13-05-2019, 03:15 AM
thanks guys, she performed well, i was only running 1 bar boost and had a great stint of around 40minutes playing cat and mouse with a Porsche 997 GT3RS, was great fun, she never ceases to amaze me with how fast it can go round a track, especially as shes just past her 18th birthday and is now 18 years and 9 days old!
dalegt4
13-05-2019, 03:15 AM #5

thanks guys, she performed well, i was only running 1 bar boost and had a great stint of around 40minutes playing cat and mouse with a Porsche 997 GT3RS, was great fun, she never ceases to amaze me with how fast it can go round a track, especially as shes just past her 18th birthday and is now 18 years and 9 days old!

AaronR33
13-05-2019, 09:15 AM
Car looks great on the track mate!

Honda Civic Type R EP3 Premier Edition

Mods so far
AEM V2 Induction Kit ¦ Blitz-Nur Spec R Exhaust ¦ Rota Grid Drift 16x8" et10 in Bronze wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's ¦ HSD Coilovers ¦ D2 Rear Adjustable Camber Arms ¦ Mugen Replica Rear Wing ¦ Skunk2 Gear Knob ¦ Sticker-bombed Centre Console ¦ 8000K HID Kit ¦ Metallic Purple Brake Callipers ¦ EP Racing Purple Rear Tow Hook

Progression thread can be found here
AaronR33
13-05-2019, 09:15 AM #6

Car looks great on the track mate!

Honda Civic Type R EP3 Premier Edition

Mods so far
AEM V2 Induction Kit ¦ Blitz-Nur Spec R Exhaust ¦ Rota Grid Drift 16x8" et10 in Bronze wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's ¦ HSD Coilovers ¦ D2 Rear Adjustable Camber Arms ¦ Mugen Replica Rear Wing ¦ Skunk2 Gear Knob ¦ Sticker-bombed Centre Console ¦ 8000K HID Kit ¦ Metallic Purple Brake Callipers ¦ EP Racing Purple Rear Tow Hook

Progression thread can be found here

dalegt4
13-05-2019, 09:55 AM
cheers!! i think i might be putting my newer turbo on soon as this one seems to be struggling a little with holding boost and producing the boost like it usually does with 131,000 miles and alot of abuse but thankfully i have a spare in the shed! Big Grin

still did well though, like i say not alot was faster down the straights, from barn to coppice with a pretty normal exit speed we were hitting 130 -135mph on the straight before braking onto the entry into coppice, matts csr was slightly faster at 145mph though... but that i would expect! its just a mental machine!
dalegt4
13-05-2019, 09:55 AM #7

cheers!! i think i might be putting my newer turbo on soon as this one seems to be struggling a little with holding boost and producing the boost like it usually does with 131,000 miles and alot of abuse but thankfully i have a spare in the shed! Big Grin

still did well though, like i say not alot was faster down the straights, from barn to coppice with a pretty normal exit speed we were hitting 130 -135mph on the straight before braking onto the entry into coppice, matts csr was slightly faster at 145mph though... but that i would expect! its just a mental machine!