JapCarForum General Discussions JCF Photography Organising your own local meet

Organising your own local meet

Organising your own local meet

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
steviewevie
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 02:11 AM
As well as the big events such as JAE, Japshow, etc, etc, don't forget that you can always organise your own local meet.

All you really need to do is to find a suitable place to meet, perhaps just somewhere with a car park - which shouldn't be too hard to find ! e.g. a pub, or somewhere that you can hang out and where you can perhaps get some refreshments and has toilets.

We have regional forums for North/Midlands/South, so you can pick one of those and suggest a meet in there, get ideas of dates, and see who can come along ! Even if it's only a few people getting together, it's still a meet and can be fun !

Oh, and if you do get something going, don't forget to post up pics ! :thumbup:

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
06-08-2016, 02:11 AM #1

As well as the big events such as JAE, Japshow, etc, etc, don't forget that you can always organise your own local meet.

All you really need to do is to find a suitable place to meet, perhaps just somewhere with a car park - which shouldn't be too hard to find ! e.g. a pub, or somewhere that you can hang out and where you can perhaps get some refreshments and has toilets.

We have regional forums for North/Midlands/South, so you can pick one of those and suggest a meet in there, get ideas of dates, and see who can come along ! Even if it's only a few people getting together, it's still a meet and can be fun !

Oh, and if you do get something going, don't forget to post up pics ! :thumbup:

IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 02:16 AM
We need every one to spread the word of OJC.

We have banners in the south and north that maybe available for these meets.
Lexusboy
06-08-2016, 02:16 AM #2

We need every one to spread the word of OJC.

We have banners in the south and north that maybe available for these meets.

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 02:25 AM
Nice I can think of a place in the south that's pretty good for a meet, it's a little lay-by with carpark and picnic area thats up a hill in Cosham that overlooks the pompey docks. Great setting oh and there's also the best burger van i've ever eaten from there too they have a burger for about £6 which has 3 quarter pounders,bacon,eggs,sausage think it's called the gutbuster Big Grin

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.
Dan_Turism0
06-08-2016, 02:25 AM #3

Nice I can think of a place in the south that's pretty good for a meet, it's a little lay-by with carpark and picnic area thats up a hill in Cosham that overlooks the pompey docks. Great setting oh and there's also the best burger van i've ever eaten from there too they have a burger for about £6 which has 3 quarter pounders,bacon,eggs,sausage think it's called the gutbuster Big Grin

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 02:31 AM
Dan now i need a burgerBlush
Lexusboy
06-08-2016, 02:31 AM #4

Dan now i need a burgerBlush

Demon
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 08:17 AM
dan_harris Nice I can think of a place in the south that's pretty good for a meet, it's a little lay-by with carpark and picnic area thats up a hill in Cosham that overlooks the pompey docks. Great setting oh and there's also the best burger van i've ever eaten from there too they have a burger for about £6 which has 3 quarter pounders,bacon,eggs,sausage think it's called the gutbuster Big Grin

LOL Thats a well known dogging site, or so i have been told Confusedhock::laugh::tongue_smilie:

Anyway, on another note. The company that are building my buggy (previously TGT) will soon be holding a 'Grand opening Day'. I will be attending, and i believe there will be magaizine coverage. I don't know dates yet but will get them up when i know the details.

Oh and it will give you all a chance to see the Buggy in the flesh :thumbup1:

The 'Demon' is on its way :Shooting:

Now driving a Sh!tbox Sad
Smurf SOLD
Outlaw No: 016 Cool
Demon
06-08-2016, 08:17 AM #5

dan_harris Nice I can think of a place in the south that's pretty good for a meet, it's a little lay-by with carpark and picnic area thats up a hill in Cosham that overlooks the pompey docks. Great setting oh and there's also the best burger van i've ever eaten from there too they have a burger for about £6 which has 3 quarter pounders,bacon,eggs,sausage think it's called the gutbuster Big Grin

LOL Thats a well known dogging site, or so i have been told Confusedhock::laugh::tongue_smilie:

Anyway, on another note. The company that are building my buggy (previously TGT) will soon be holding a 'Grand opening Day'. I will be attending, and i believe there will be magaizine coverage. I don't know dates yet but will get them up when i know the details.

Oh and it will give you all a chance to see the Buggy in the flesh :thumbup1:

Smurf SOLD

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Demon,
Now thats sounds like a good meet Buggy and grand opening.
As soon as you get the info it is worth adding it to the Calendar.
Where is there new site?

Who thinks Demon into dogging:p
I dont:lol:
Lexusboy
06-08-2016, 09:34 PM #6

Demon,
Where is there new site?

Demon
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Lexusboy Demon,
Where is there new site?

Will get the details up when i know the exact dates, im hopefully going up there tomorrow to speak to James about a few things so i will ask about the outlaws turning up. To be honest im sure he doesn't mind, the more people that turn up the better really as it gets the name out there more.

Their new workshop is in Basingstoke, might be a bit of a drive for most people but steviewevie, wozza and the london lot might want to attend?
Edited 18-09-2009, 08:26 AM by Demon.

Smurf SOLD
Demon
06-08-2016, 10:26 PM #7

Lexusboy Demon,
Where is there new site?

Will get the details up when i know the exact dates, im hopefully going up there tomorrow to speak to James about a few things so i will ask about the outlaws turning up. To be honest im sure he doesn't mind, the more people that turn up the better really as it gets the name out there more.

Their new workshop is in Basingstoke, might be a bit of a drive for most people but steviewevie, wozza and the london lot might want to attend?

Smurf SOLD

steviewevie
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Yeah, sure, I would probably be able to attend TGT's opening event.

steviewevie
06-08-2016, 10:32 PM #8

Yeah, sure, I would probably be able to attend TGT's opening event.

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
08-08-2016, 12:51 PM
oh just checked with my gf and she can confirm Portsdown hill as a dogging site ohdear Sad Jase where abouts are you in the south then mate?

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Dan_Turism0
08-08-2016, 12:51 PM #9

oh just checked with my gf and she can confirm Portsdown hill as a dogging site ohdear Sad Jase where abouts are you in the south then mate?

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Rabster
Posting Freak
08-08-2016, 12:53 PM
im a bit worried that you know about these dogging sites lol
Rabster
08-08-2016, 12:53 PM #10

im a bit worried that you know about these dogging sites lol

Pages (2): 1 2 Next