JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Newbie, Shayne

Newbie, Shayne

Newbie, Shayne

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Shayne
23-11-2019, 02:57 AM
Hi All, I have joined up after Lerch chatted with me and suggested having a look here. I am a member of the 323F club where I have been for the last 3 years. I drive Mazda 323F's, the older BA series, have owned 7 over the last 3 years, at most times I have had 3 at a time as is the case now.

Sold my Lantis Type R in August when I was not allowed to drive for a few months due to a neck injury from being assaulted. Was offered good money for the car by a fellow club member and pleased to say that the car is in good hands and being developed to full A-spec trim.

I have also been busy building a project BA323F in white for the last 2 years, slow progress, but doing it correctly. Have recently spent a few pennies and have most of what I now need to get on and finish the car which I hope to have ready for JAE.

I will do a project thread later and do a full run down on the car, but in short, I have a KLZE 2,5 import engine being fitted, and will be running 6 Triumph ITB's, and a distributorless ignition system, 2nd stage clutch and Phantom Grip LSD. Engine is standard and will remain so. Many other mods and custom aspects which I will list in the project thread.

I also have a daily driver, another standard ZXI 2.0 V6, and a second daily driver which is used by the wife, another 323F 1.5

I am an old Fart by comparison to most who will be members here I am sure, but as passionate as any of the members here about my cars. Previously used to play extensively with Motor bikes as a youngster, till I broke my neck and back, so away with the bikes and in with the cars.

I look forward to learning more on a daily basis here with you guys and hopefully meet at the various meets I am able to make.
Shayne
23-11-2019, 02:57 AM #1

Hi All, I have joined up after Lerch chatted with me and suggested having a look here. I am a member of the 323F club where I have been for the last 3 years. I drive Mazda 323F's, the older BA series, have owned 7 over the last 3 years, at most times I have had 3 at a time as is the case now.

Sold my Lantis Type R in August when I was not allowed to drive for a few months due to a neck injury from being assaulted. Was offered good money for the car by a fellow club member and pleased to say that the car is in good hands and being developed to full A-spec trim.

I have also been busy building a project BA323F in white for the last 2 years, slow progress, but doing it correctly. Have recently spent a few pennies and have most of what I now need to get on and finish the car which I hope to have ready for JAE.

I will do a project thread later and do a full run down on the car, but in short, I have a KLZE 2,5 import engine being fitted, and will be running 6 Triumph ITB's, and a distributorless ignition system, 2nd stage clutch and Phantom Grip LSD. Engine is standard and will remain so. Many other mods and custom aspects which I will list in the project thread.

I also have a daily driver, another standard ZXI 2.0 V6, and a second daily driver which is used by the wife, another 323F 1.5

I am an old Fart by comparison to most who will be members here I am sure, but as passionate as any of the members here about my cars. Previously used to play extensively with Motor bikes as a youngster, till I broke my neck and back, so away with the bikes and in with the cars.

I look forward to learning more on a daily basis here with you guys and hopefully meet at the various meets I am able to make.

Almost Finished
23-11-2019, 03:29 AM
Welcome to the club , from another old Fart , :biggrin:
Almost Finished
23-11-2019, 03:29 AM #2

Welcome to the club , from another old Fart , :biggrin:

purplewitch
Posting Freak
23-11-2019, 03:57 AM
Welcome to Outlaws Smile .. I'm old too Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
23-11-2019, 03:57 AM #3

Welcome to Outlaws Smile .. I'm old too Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

Voodoo Vix
23-11-2019, 04:52 AM
Welcome! I'm not old (well, ish, compared to some lol)
Voodoo Vix
23-11-2019, 04:52 AM #4

Welcome! I'm not old (well, ish, compared to some lol)

Lerch
23-11-2019, 05:04 AM
rwelcome to outlaws shayne! glad to see you got the hand of the different forum system. cant wait to see madam when shes finiahed mate!
Lerch
23-11-2019, 05:04 AM #5

rwelcome to outlaws shayne! glad to see you got the hand of the different forum system. cant wait to see madam when shes finiahed mate!

purplewitch
Posting Freak
23-11-2019, 05:47 AM
Voodoo Vix Welcome! I'm not old (well, ish, compared to some lol)

If you's looking at me when you say that, I'm going to pink your purple :p

purplewitch
23-11-2019, 05:47 AM #6

Voodoo Vix Welcome! I'm not old (well, ish, compared to some lol)

If you's looking at me when you say that, I'm going to pink your purple :p

Sparkystav
Administrator
23-11-2019, 05:56 AM
Welcome to the club mate!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
23-11-2019, 05:56 AM #7

Welcome to the club mate!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Voodoo Vix
23-11-2019, 12:29 PM
purplewitch If you's looking at me when you say that, I'm going to pink your purple :p

I wouldn't do that to you Sam lol

My purple is already going pink, my samco hoses have gone white and have faded really bad, mike is going to contact the place he got them from to see what's happened Sad
Voodoo Vix
23-11-2019, 12:29 PM #8

purplewitch If you's looking at me when you say that, I'm going to pink your purple :p

I wouldn't do that to you Sam lol

My purple is already going pink, my samco hoses have gone white and have faded really bad, mike is going to contact the place he got them from to see what's happened Sad

Lexuspat
Administrator
23-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Welcome to OJC mate,

Heard your interested in the JapPower event post in the thread and we shall add your name to the list

[Image: FB_IMG_1474048273787_zpsnbfq6a3s.jpg]

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Lexuspat
23-11-2019, 12:49 PM #9

Welcome to OJC mate,

Heard your interested in the JapPower event post in the thread and we shall add your name to the list

[Image: FB_IMG_1474048273787_zpsnbfq6a3s.jpg]

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

purplewitch
Posting Freak
23-11-2019, 01:16 PM
Voodoo Vix I wouldn't do that to you Sam lol

Oh no!!! This is a nightmare Sad I was so jealous of them too, they were a better purple than my SFS ones ... Goodluck x

purplewitch
23-11-2019, 01:16 PM #10

Voodoo Vix I wouldn't do that to you Sam lol

Oh no!!! This is a nightmare Sad I was so jealous of them too, they were a better purple than my SFS ones ... Goodluck x

Pages (2): 1 2 Next