JapCarForum General Discussions New Members drifter stig!!!

drifter stig!!!

drifter stig!!!

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
russelllinn
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Welcome Stiggy, your project look awesome :thumbup:

I see you do transmission work, would that include a Valve Body upgrade on an auto IS300? and or change the springs to rods?

Russ
russelllinn
06-08-2016, 12:55 PM #21

Welcome Stiggy, your project look awesome :thumbup:

I see you do transmission work, would that include a Valve Body upgrade on an auto IS300? and or change the springs to rods?

Russ

stiggy
06-08-2016, 10:45 PM
very evo when the car was on display at paris tuning show that was the most asked question,is it an evo or an evo front on a is200!!!

no i stay away from autos!!
car should be running real soon,then its a couple of days testing at pod curtesy(sp) of AUTOGLYM :thumbup:

SOON AS ITS UP AND RUNNING ILL GET UP TO ONE OF YOUR MEETS!!
stiggy
06-08-2016, 10:45 PM #22

very evo when the car was on display at paris tuning show that was the most asked question,is it an evo or an evo front on a is200!!!

car should be running real soon,then its a couple of days testing at pod curtesy(sp) of AUTOGLYM :thumbup:

Moley
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 11:39 PM
stiggy very evo when the car was on display at paris tuning show that was the most asked question,is it an evo or an evo front on a is200!!!

Then you will want to become an Outlaw :thumbup:
It will be good to see your car at one of our meets

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
06-08-2016, 11:39 PM #23

stiggy very evo when the car was on display at paris tuning show that was the most asked question,is it an evo or an evo front on a is200!!!

Then you will want to become an Outlaw :thumbup:
It will be good to see your car at one of our meets

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
06-08-2016, 11:51 PM
That would be awesome to see it at a meet Smile
Stiggy was the is200 at JTS at silverstone this summer swear i saw it there :p ?

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.
Dan_Turism0
06-08-2016, 11:51 PM #24

That would be awesome to see it at a meet Smile
Stiggy was the is200 at JTS at silverstone this summer swear i saw it there :p ?

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.

widnes_is200
06-08-2016, 11:58 PM
welcome stiggy, just when u think ure knowledge on is200 is quite good somebody comes along with a prodject like ures and blows it too a million pieces! wow im impressed :thumbup1:
widnes_is200
06-08-2016, 11:58 PM #25

welcome stiggy, just when u think ure knowledge on is200 is quite good somebody comes along with a prodject like ures and blows it too a million pieces! wow im impressed :thumbup1:

stiggy
08-08-2016, 08:02 AM
yeah the lex was at silverstone this yr just as a static display to show case some of the work i do,sadly the pikie transit i was towing with died 5miles short of silverstone and svs/pete barbers family came and towed us in,i then changed the head gasket and re fitted a valve seat in the pits and almost ALMOST made it home!!!!!!!!!!
thanks AGAIN there to SVS for stopin and takin the lex home and TEAM GREEN loading the van on there trailor and gettin me home!!!!

my knowelge(sp)aint that good,just if some1 says wont work or it aint been done ill have a go at makin/tryin to solve it!!

just like the mighty starlet...never do any good..blah blah...done me fine:wink:
stiggy
08-08-2016, 08:02 AM #26

yeah the lex was at silverstone this yr just as a static display to show case some of the work i do,sadly the pikie transit i was towing with died 5miles short of silverstone and svs/pete barbers family came and towed us in,i then changed the head gasket and re fitted a valve seat in the pits and almost ALMOST made it home!!!!!!!!!!
thanks AGAIN there to SVS for stopin and takin the lex home and TEAM GREEN loading the van on there trailor and gettin me home!!!!

my knowelge(sp)aint that good,just if some1 says wont work or it aint been done ill have a go at makin/tryin to solve it!!

just like the mighty starlet...never do any good..blah blah...done me fine:wink:

Demon
Posting Freak
08-08-2016, 01:23 PM
stiggy yeah the lex was at silverstone this yr just as a static display to show case some of the work i do,sadly the pikie transit i was towing with died 5miles short of silverstone and svs/pete barbers family came and towed us in,i then changed the head gasket and re fitted a valve seat in the pits and almost ALMOST made it home!!!!!!!!!!

Im with you on that one, starlets are legendary :thumbup1:Big Grin

The 'Demon' is on its way :Shooting:

Now driving a Sh!tbox Sad
Smurf SOLD
Outlaw No: 016 Cool
Demon
08-08-2016, 01:23 PM #27

stiggy yeah the lex was at silverstone this yr just as a static display to show case some of the work i do,sadly the pikie transit i was towing with died 5miles short of silverstone and svs/pete barbers family came and towed us in,i then changed the head gasket and re fitted a valve seat in the pits and almost ALMOST made it home!!!!!!!!!!

Im with you on that one, starlets are legendary :thumbup1:Big Grin

The 'Demon' is on its way :Shooting:

Now driving a Sh!tbox Sad
Smurf SOLD
Outlaw No: 016 Cool

Kerbsty
12-08-2016, 12:08 PM
That they are! welcome Stiggy :drool: my love Smile
Edited 24-09-2009, 03:06 PM by Kerbsty.
Kerbsty
12-08-2016, 12:08 PM #28

That they are! welcome Stiggy :drool: my love Smile