JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Kerbs the drifter

Kerbs the drifter

Kerbs the drifter

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
steviewevie
Posting Freak
12-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Welcome to new user kerbsty ! :biggrin:
Edited 24-09-2009, 08:15 AM by steviewevie.

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
12-08-2016, 12:03 PM #1

Welcome to new user kerbsty ! :biggrin:

IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.

Moley
Posting Freak
12-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the club :thumbup:

Any pics of your car ??

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
12-08-2016, 12:10 PM #2

Welcome to the club :thumbup:

Any pics of your car ??

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

alamkhan3980
12-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the OJC.

[SIZE="1"]Lexus IS300 Navigator
Engine: ITG ProFilter, Joe-Z Intake Pipe, Custom HKS Super Drager Exhaust, TRD Oil & Rad Cap & Grounding Kit
Suspension: BC Racing Coilovers, Hotchkis ARB's, Chassis Braces & WIM Geometry
Wheels: 18" OZ Ultraleggera & Falken ZE912 Tyres
Styling: Seibon Carbon Fibre Bonnet, Figs Bonnet Struts, Sports Grill, Repositioned Horns & SS Dials
ICE: JVC KW-AVX720 HU, Hifonics ZXI 6410 Amp, MB Quart RUA 216 2-Way Components, StealthBoXz with Infinity 12" Sub & Reverse Camera[/SIZE]
alamkhan3980
12-08-2016, 12:10 PM #3

Welcome to the OJC.

[SIZE="1"]Lexus IS300 Navigator
Engine: ITG ProFilter, Joe-Z Intake Pipe, Custom HKS Super Drager Exhaust, TRD Oil & Rad Cap & Grounding Kit
Suspension: BC Racing Coilovers, Hotchkis ARB's, Chassis Braces & WIM Geometry
Wheels: 18" OZ Ultraleggera & Falken ZE912 Tyres
Styling: Seibon Carbon Fibre Bonnet, Figs Bonnet Struts, Sports Grill, Repositioned Horns & SS Dials
ICE: JVC KW-AVX720 HU, Hifonics ZXI 6410 Amp, MB Quart RUA 216 2-Way Components, StealthBoXz with Infinity 12" Sub & Reverse Camera[/SIZE]

Saraj
Posting Freak
12-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Welcome to OJC !

[COLOR="Gray"]December 2008: Crashed Lexus IS200 - Cat B Write Off
August 2009: Crashed Vauxhall Astra - Minor Damage DIY Repair
November 2009: Crashed Vauxhall Astra - Scratches To Bumper No Repair Required
February 2010: Other Party Crashed Into Astra - Extensive Damage To Rear -Settled With Third Party's Insurance
Anyone dare To Predict The Future?[/COLOR]
Saraj
12-08-2016, 12:11 PM #4

Welcome to OJC !

[COLOR="Gray"]December 2008: Crashed Lexus IS200 - Cat B Write Off
August 2009: Crashed Vauxhall Astra - Minor Damage DIY Repair
November 2009: Crashed Vauxhall Astra - Scratches To Bumper No Repair Required
February 2010: Other Party Crashed Into Astra - Extensive Damage To Rear -Settled With Third Party's Insurance
Anyone dare To Predict The Future?[/COLOR]

Kerbsty
12-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Why thank you, My partner is Stiggy and we met a few of you peeps at the JAE 2009 show whilst we were rushing about like crazy people helping the organisers!

You all seem like a real nice bunch :thumbup1:

I also have a project car on the go @ the moment alongside Stiggy's is200 V8 we are building my boy he's a Nissan Silvia PS13 called "SYRIL THE SILVIA :thumbup:

Sorry to be lazy but i will just copy & paste the link of the whole build from dw.

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-ca...build.html

Hope to see you lot soon (with both our cars taking a trundle up to one of your meets/events)

Just please dont ask Stiggy why im called "Kerbsty" or "KERBS" for short as ill never hear the end of it Confusedad:
Kerbsty
12-08-2016, 12:14 PM #5

Why thank you, My partner is Stiggy and we met a few of you peeps at the JAE 2009 show whilst we were rushing about like crazy people helping the organisers!

I also have a project car on the go @ the moment alongside Stiggy's is200 V8 we are building my boy he's a Nissan Silvia PS13 called "SYRIL THE SILVIA :thumbup:

Sorry to be lazy but i will just copy & paste the link of the whole build from dw.

Hope to see you lot soon (with both our cars taking a trundle up to one of your meets/events)

Just please dont ask Stiggy why im called "Kerbsty" or "KERBS" for short as ill never hear the end of it Confusedad:

spikes
Posting Freak
12-08-2016, 12:24 PM
hi,welcome to OJC :biggrin:
spikes
12-08-2016, 12:24 PM #6

hi,welcome to OJC :biggrin:

Moley
Posting Freak
12-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Kerbsty Why thank you, My partner is Stiggy and we met a few of you peeps at the JAE 2009 show whilst we were rushing about like crazy people helping the organisers!

Something to do with alloys and kerbs :Chair:Confusedhock: But we will be asking unless you tell all :thumbup1:
And it was nice to meet you both at JAE.

Moley
12-08-2016, 01:39 PM #7

Kerbsty Why thank you, My partner is Stiggy and we met a few of you peeps at the JAE 2009 show whilst we were rushing about like crazy people helping the organisers!

Something to do with alloys and kerbs :Chair:Confusedhock: But we will be asking unless you tell all :thumbup1:
And it was nice to meet you both at JAE.

Bandit
Posting Freak
12-08-2016, 07:13 PM
Hiya and Welcome to the club :thumbup1:

Nice to meet you at JAE too Big Grin

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!
Bandit
12-08-2016, 07:13 PM #8

Hiya and Welcome to the club :thumbup1:

Nice to meet you at JAE too Big Grin

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
12-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the outlaws and of course we are a nice bunchBlush
But that the reason you joined...

Hope you enjoy the forum:thumbup:
Lexusboy
12-08-2016, 09:17 PM #9

Welcome to the outlaws and of course we are a nice bunchBlush
But that the reason you joined...

Hope you enjoy the forum:thumbup:

steviewevie
Posting Freak
12-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Ah now I know who you are lol. Thanks for the nice words, great to meet you at JAE and good to see you here.

I'm currently reading through your Driftworks build thread, great stuff !

P.S. I edited the title of the post for you :wink:

steviewevie
12-08-2016, 10:49 PM #10

Ah now I know who you are lol. Thanks for the nice words, great to meet you at JAE and good to see you here.

I'm currently reading through your Driftworks build thread, great stuff !

P.S. I edited the title of the post for you :wink:

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next