JapCarForum General Discussions New Members New Member From The North

New Member From The North

New Member From The North

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
purplewitch
Posting Freak
11-09-2021, 03:36 AM
We loves supras Smile especially purple ones Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
11-09-2021, 03:36 AM #21

We loves supras Smile especially purple ones Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

rock on
13-09-2021, 01:33 PM
Sorry for going off topic but one for purplewitch when a boot & backseat are needed.lol

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars...index.html
rock on
13-09-2021, 01:33 PM #22

Sorry for going off topic but one for purplewitch when a boot & backseat are needed.lol

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars...index.html

purplewitch
Posting Freak
13-09-2021, 11:47 PM
How thoughtful of you! I only like supras though lol, I don't need a boot as I bury my bodies under the patio and passengers just make mess so I don't need more seats either Smile

purplewitch
13-09-2021, 11:47 PM #23

How thoughtful of you! I only like supras though lol, I don't need a boot as I bury my bodies under the patio and passengers just make mess so I don't need more seats either Smile

purplewitch
Posting Freak
13-09-2021, 11:50 PM
Love your wheels and the blacked out lights Mr V8!

purplewitch
13-09-2021, 11:50 PM #24

Love your wheels and the blacked out lights Mr V8!

Rabster
Posting Freak
14-09-2021, 08:20 AM
stunning car

Contact me to get your video hosted on the club YouTube Account

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
14-09-2021, 08:20 AM #25

stunning car

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SupraV8
17-10-2021, 01:38 AM
A couple of quick videos now that it's finished attached.

1.2 bar built up with a static rev, 1.8 bar springs installed in the wastegates. I'm off to the dyno next week with it, but as far as the ass dyno goes, it was much quicker than a BPU supra with the 7psi springs in. Spools up at 2.5k - amazingly!

Here's a few videos of the static rev, I'm a bit reluctant to try filming a blat down the wet track whilst holding the phone - must invest in a gopro.

[video=youtube_share;PUKOo7wp9aM]http://youtu.be/PUKOo7wp9aM[/video]

[video=youtube_share;v1nCGFRR6vU]http://youtu.be/v1nCGFRR6vU[/video]
SupraV8
17-10-2021, 01:38 AM #26

A couple of quick videos now that it's finished attached.

1.2 bar built up with a static rev, 1.8 bar springs installed in the wastegates. I'm off to the dyno next week with it, but as far as the ass dyno goes, it was much quicker than a BPU supra with the 7psi springs in. Spools up at 2.5k - amazingly!

Here's a few videos of the static rev, I'm a bit reluctant to try filming a blat down the wet track whilst holding the phone - must invest in a gopro.

[video=youtube_share;PUKOo7wp9aM]http://youtu.be/PUKOo7wp9aM[/video]

[video=youtube_share;v1nCGFRR6vU]http://youtu.be/v1nCGFRR6vU[/video]

Sparkystav
Administrator
17-10-2021, 01:18 PM
Now that's a machine!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
17-10-2021, 01:18 PM #28

Now that's a machine!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Rabster
Posting Freak
18-10-2021, 12:42 AM
ooh looks good mate Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
18-10-2021, 12:42 AM #29

ooh looks good mate Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SupraV8
27-10-2022, 11:56 PM
Couple of updates for you guys.

I've finally reached the end of my battle with clutch and gearbox issues. Or so I thought!

After breaking more r154's than I could tolerate, I finally bit the bullet and went with a getrag 6 speed conversion (BMW). After an 8 month wait for a clutch, sending it back once as it wouldn't release properly, and then re-fitting everything, I've finally got a transmission setup that works. All bar a now whining gearbox that needs new bearings!

A custom propshaft from Dave Mac arrived after two standard 6 speed props were turned into a twisted mess and at the same time, uprated driveshafts went on too.

I'm also waiting on a new intercooler pipe to be fabricated as the current one, although functional, is pig ugly and the welds are pretty shocking (it was the first pipe I welded up myself).

As it stands currently, I'm waiting for the box to come back with the new bearings, then it should be time to strap it to the dyno again.

New ECU additions include a microsquirt ecu that's being used as an IO expander for the MS3, giving me loads more inputs / outputs for a whole load of sensors. Currently on the car I'm running:

8x EGT
coolant temp
coolant pressure
fuel temp
fuel pressure
intake manifold temp
pre intercooler temp
post intercooler temp
diff temp
gearbox temp
barometer
oil temp
oil pressure
flex fuel (ethanol) sensor
4x wheel speed sensors.

As you can imagine, trying to hide the wiring for this lot was certainly a challenge, one that's not quite finished (under the dash is a mess at the moment). I hope to have it done over the winter though. Here's a few pics of the few times it was out this year.
SupraV8
27-10-2022, 11:56 PM #30

Couple of updates for you guys.

I've finally reached the end of my battle with clutch and gearbox issues. Or so I thought!

After breaking more r154's than I could tolerate, I finally bit the bullet and went with a getrag 6 speed conversion (BMW). After an 8 month wait for a clutch, sending it back once as it wouldn't release properly, and then re-fitting everything, I've finally got a transmission setup that works. All bar a now whining gearbox that needs new bearings!

A custom propshaft from Dave Mac arrived after two standard 6 speed props were turned into a twisted mess and at the same time, uprated driveshafts went on too.

I'm also waiting on a new intercooler pipe to be fabricated as the current one, although functional, is pig ugly and the welds are pretty shocking (it was the first pipe I welded up myself).

As it stands currently, I'm waiting for the box to come back with the new bearings, then it should be time to strap it to the dyno again.

New ECU additions include a microsquirt ecu that's being used as an IO expander for the MS3, giving me loads more inputs / outputs for a whole load of sensors. Currently on the car I'm running:

8x EGT
coolant temp
coolant pressure
fuel temp
fuel pressure
intake manifold temp
pre intercooler temp
post intercooler temp
diff temp
gearbox temp
barometer
oil temp
oil pressure
flex fuel (ethanol) sensor
4x wheel speed sensors.

As you can imagine, trying to hide the wiring for this lot was certainly a challenge, one that's not quite finished (under the dash is a mess at the moment). I hope to have it done over the winter though. Here's a few pics of the few times it was out this year.

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next