JapCarForum General Discussions New Members hello

hello

hello

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
gazcivicauto
12-04-2022, 10:22 AM
hi to all im gaz from haddenham in buckinghamshire a disabled driver but a true jap car lover looking for mid week and some fri/sat car meets i drive a civic coupe auto its all show and no go but cheep to run unlike my old wrx's i use to own
gazcivicauto
12-04-2022, 10:22 AM #1

hi to all im gaz from haddenham in buckinghamshire a disabled driver but a true jap car lover looking for mid week and some fri/sat car meets i drive a civic coupe auto its all show and no go but cheep to run unlike my old wrx's i use to own

Sparkystav
Administrator
12-04-2022, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the club mate!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
12-04-2022, 11:49 AM #2

Welcome to the club mate!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

gazcivicauto
12-04-2022, 09:15 PM
thanks
gazcivicauto
12-04-2022, 09:15 PM #3

thanks

kevinsgs300
Posting Freak
13-04-2022, 09:56 AM
welcome to the club.
kevinsgs300
13-04-2022, 09:56 AM #4

welcome to the club.

gazcivicauto
13-04-2022, 08:57 PM
thnak you hope to meet u all some at ace cafe on the 20th if i can get the time off work orso and detail would be g8
gazcivicauto
13-04-2022, 08:57 PM #5

thnak you hope to meet u all some at ace cafe on the 20th if i can get the time off work orso and detail would be g8

purplewitch
Posting Freak
13-04-2022, 11:34 PM
[COLOR="Plum"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Aww, near my old home town. I'm from Chinnor. If you see a big black supra with lots of kit (probably making a bit of noise lol) around Thame, that's Racestyle -flag him down and say hi, he's an Outlaw Smile

Welcome to OJC Smile [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
13-04-2022, 11:34 PM #6

[COLOR="Plum"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Aww, near my old home town. I'm from Chinnor. If you see a big black supra with lots of kit (probably making a bit of noise lol) around Thame, that's Racestyle -flag him down and say hi, he's an Outlaw Smile

Welcome to OJC Smile [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

gazcivicauto
14-04-2022, 12:12 AM
Oh u might see me in Esso working nights my car is there on Sundays car share the other nights so net time your running low pop in
gazcivicauto
14-04-2022, 12:12 AM #7

Oh u might see me in Esso working nights my car is there on Sundays car share the other nights so net time your running low pop in

purplewitch
Posting Freak
14-04-2022, 02:37 AM
Know where you mean, I live in Milton Keynes now and don't get out that way as much as I used to... can't come to an Esso lol, my cars are both Vpower aholics and would throw a fit! If you get on the Outlaw FB page I can introduce you to Racestyle as he's your guy for local meets, he's at all and every car meet going in the area Smile

purplewitch
14-04-2022, 02:37 AM #8

Know where you mean, I live in Milton Keynes now and don't get out that way as much as I used to... can't come to an Esso lol, my cars are both Vpower aholics and would throw a fit! If you get on the Outlaw FB page I can introduce you to Racestyle as he's your guy for local meets, he's at all and every car meet going in the area Smile

gazcivicauto
14-04-2022, 03:19 AM
Oh I see
gazcivicauto
14-04-2022, 03:19 AM #9

Oh I see

purplewitch
Posting Freak
14-04-2022, 03:32 AM
You already know Racestyle... Matt ... at least he knows you lol Smile

purplewitch
14-04-2022, 03:32 AM #10

You already know Racestyle... Matt ... at least he knows you lol Smile

Pages (2): 1 2 Next