JapCarForum General Discussions The JCF Lounge Suggestions/Feedback Forum Contribution

Forum Contribution

Forum Contribution

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Rabster
Posting Freak
24-10-2022, 11:19 AM
Guys And Girls

the club would like your input on what you would like to see on the forum to bring you all back to using it over things like facebook twitter etc

The club is here as your main link to the events that we hold/Attend along with all the members build threads

So what are you thoughts :thumbup:

Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Contact me to get your video hosted on the club YouTube Account

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
24-10-2022, 11:19 AM #1

Guys And Girls

the club would like your input on what you would like to see on the forum to bring you all back to using it over things like facebook twitter etc

The club is here as your main link to the events that we hold/Attend along with all the members build threads

So what are you thoughts :thumbup:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moley
Posting Freak
24-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Well the thing that I would think that would do that is to get original members back on here that are no longer members.
Make it like the good old days.

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
24-10-2022, 03:21 PM #2

Well the thing that I would think that would do that is to get original members back on here that are no longer members.
Make it like the good old days.

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

Rabster
Posting Freak
25-10-2022, 06:33 AM
People Come and go and some of the original members don't have Jap Cars now so we have to focus on the current and frequent members visiting

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
25-10-2022, 06:33 AM #3

People Come and go and some of the original members don't have Jap Cars now so we have to focus on the current and frequent members visiting

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ZAIS200
25-10-2022, 12:45 PM
Its not really a suggestion but more an observation, i think the issue here is that the forum no longer has direct interaction any more where as facebook allows more direct interaction where members can chat and interact directly and live, conversations and chating can be done without interuption or restrictions, sure this can be done here but only by paid members

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Edited 06-12-2015, 10:20 PM by ZAIS200.
ZAIS200
25-10-2022, 12:45 PM #4

Its not really a suggestion but more an observation, i think the issue here is that the forum no longer has direct interaction any more where as facebook allows more direct interaction where members can chat and interact directly and live, conversations and chating can be done without interuption or restrictions, sure this can be done here but only by paid members

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Rabster
Posting Freak
26-10-2022, 06:02 AM
There is a chat feature which we can activate for all users but the problem was no information was being put into build threads and also spamming of the chat was occurring hence it being removed we could re instate with a cap that you have to have say 50posts to do it

Things like area restrictions until a certain post count has been reached is active on other forums maybe we could activate that here ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
26-10-2022, 06:02 AM #5

There is a chat feature which we can activate for all users but the problem was no information was being put into build threads and also spamming of the chat was occurring hence it being removed we could re instate with a cap that you have to have say 50posts to do it

Things like area restrictions until a certain post count has been reached is active on other forums maybe we could activate that here ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jimbob-T-Lex
07-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Anymore coming from this Andy? May help
Jimbob-T-Lex
07-01-2023, 10:40 AM #6

Anymore coming from this Andy? May help

Rabster
Posting Freak
07-01-2023, 12:38 PM
Chatbox should be live for everyone now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
07-01-2023, 12:38 PM #7

Chatbox should be live for everyone now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

el_bandido
Account not Activated
07-01-2023, 01:39 PM
The forum needs to modernise. Why not integrate it with Facebook or Instagram? I also think the knowledge from the forum should be organised into a wiki available to paid up members. We have a huge amount of is200 specific info on here that isn't available anywhere else and we aren't making the most of it.
el_bandido
07-01-2023, 01:39 PM #8

The forum needs to modernise. Why not integrate it with Facebook or Instagram? I also think the knowledge from the forum should be organised into a wiki available to paid up members. We have a huge amount of is200 specific info on here that isn't available anywhere else and we aren't making the most of it.

Rabster
Posting Freak
07-01-2023, 10:22 PM
It's input like that we are looking for but we need a full list of expectations so we can deploy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
07-01-2023, 10:22 PM #9

It's input like that we are looking for but we need a full list of expectations so we can deploy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

P.Lindblom
Posting Freak
08-01-2023, 01:41 AM
The main reason I haven't posted a lot of my projects is because of the 20 image per post limit. That limit has annoyed me since the day I registered :Shooting:

I'm sad that Facebook has decreased the activity on most forums, especially considering the FB groups' total lack of structure. I once read a great metaphor on FB discussions.

Quote:Communicating on Facebook is like throwing a rubber ducky into a fast moving river. Anyone who happens to look at just the right moment will see it, but just as quickly, it shoots on down the river and vanishes. And once it vanishes, it’s gone, buried beneath a swarm of hundreds of thousands of identical rubber ducks.
P.Lindblom
08-01-2023, 01:41 AM #10

The main reason I haven't posted a lot of my projects is because of the 20 image per post limit. That limit has annoyed me since the day I registered :Shooting:

I'm sad that Facebook has decreased the activity on most forums, especially considering the FB groups' total lack of structure. I once read a great metaphor on FB discussions.

Quote:Communicating on Facebook is like throwing a rubber ducky into a fast moving river. Anyone who happens to look at just the right moment will see it, but just as quickly, it shoots on down the river and vanishes. And once it vanishes, it’s gone, buried beneath a swarm of hundreds of thousands of identical rubber ducks.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next