JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Welcome strickers

Welcome strickers

Welcome strickers

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
bear
05-09-2016, 01:55 AM
Welcome to the outlaws nice looking car mate with good spec too:thumbup:

Likeing the brakes to what do you think of them???

I have the 12 pots & 380mm up front:tongue_smilie:
bear
05-09-2016, 01:55 AM #21

Welcome to the outlaws nice looking car mate with good spec too:thumbup:

Likeing the brakes to what do you think of them???

I have the 12 pots & 380mm up front:tongue_smilie:

strickers
05-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Hi,

12 Pots!!!! you must stop quickly!!! tbh I find they take a little long to bite (probably the pads) but other than that they're ****** brilliant!!! They do stop me pretty quick and given the power of the car I wouldn't be without them... They're not the most expensive brakes but would reccommend them to anyone!!!!

Cheers

Paul
strickers
05-09-2016, 08:56 AM #22

Hi,

12 Pots!!!! you must stop quickly!!! tbh I find they take a little long to bite (probably the pads) but other than that they're ****** brilliant!!! They do stop me pretty quick and given the power of the car I wouldn't be without them... They're not the most expensive brakes but would reccommend them to anyone!!!!

Cheers

Paul

bear
05-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Hi paul the brakes are Great they overide the ABS and stop the car now.
the old std disc's were blue in colour when i took them off Smile the thing just did not stop with the std brakes nearly had to have new under wear a few times :lol:

the 12 pots come only with race pads and you have to bed them in nice and slow for 500 miles may be you should try the race pads paul mate.

my pads are the same as porsche GT3 pads and K sport do a 400mm disc now too have to save some pennys i wish Smile

i've had AP 4pots in the past with 330mm and there not as good as the ksport onesSmile

Cheers Andrew
bear
05-09-2016, 09:28 AM #23

Hi paul the brakes are Great they overide the ABS and stop the car now.
the old std disc's were blue in colour when i took them off Smile the thing just did not stop with the std brakes nearly had to have new under wear a few times :lol:

the 12 pots come only with race pads and you have to bed them in nice and slow for 500 miles may be you should try the race pads paul mate.

my pads are the same as porsche GT3 pads and K sport do a 400mm disc now too have to save some pennys i wish Smile

i've had AP 4pots in the past with 330mm and there not as good as the ksport onesSmile

Cheers Andrew

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3