JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Welcome batquoode.
Andy-R.
Posting Freak
12-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Welcome to the OJC please tell us about yourself, what you drive etc. and feel free to post up lots of pics of your car we love pics:biggrin:

40mm Lowering Springs, Re-sprayed Front, 6000K HID's, Re-furbed alloys, Bandit Induction Kit (cheers Chris), Raised boot spoiler with LED, Blue calipers with silver decals, De-badged rear, Chrome Oil Filler Cap (thanks to Chris again), White LED dash bulbs, Blue a/c control bulbs, Blue door markers and interior lights, Sony head unit, Chrome Lexus tax disc holder, TRD side skirts, Original Saloon Front Bumper re-fitted instead of Sportcross

[Image: Lf9Nl.jpg]
Andy-R.
12-09-2016, 09:44 AM #1

Welcome to the OJC please tell us about yourself, what you drive etc. and feel free to post up lots of pics of your car we love pics:biggrin:

40mm Lowering Springs, Re-sprayed Front, 6000K HID's, Re-furbed alloys, Bandit Induction Kit (cheers Chris), Raised boot spoiler with LED, Blue calipers with silver decals, De-badged rear, Chrome Oil Filler Cap (thanks to Chris again), White LED dash bulbs, Blue a/c control bulbs, Blue door markers and interior lights, Sony head unit, Chrome Lexus tax disc holder, TRD side skirts, Original Saloon Front Bumper re-fitted instead of Sportcross

Sparkystav
Administrator
12-09-2016, 09:49 AM
He was a spam bot.

Already been banned lol

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
12-09-2016, 09:49 AM #2

He was a spam bot.

Already been banned lol

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

spikes
Posting Freak
12-09-2016, 09:50 AM
he's not welcome to ojc:cursing::lol: oh well:laugh::lol::Shooting:
Edited 24-10-2009, 07:28 PM by spikes.
spikes
12-09-2016, 09:50 AM #3

he's not welcome to ojc:cursing::lol: oh well:laugh::lol::Shooting:

Andy-R.
Posting Freak
12-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Oh well my bad, see ya then:lol: I guess not being a mod I should leave the welcomes alone:biggrin:

Andy-R.
12-09-2016, 10:39 AM #4

Oh well my bad, see ya then:lol: I guess not being a mod I should leave the welcomes alone:biggrin:

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
12-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Andy you were not to know mate, your welcome to carry on welcoming everyone.:wink:
Lexusboy
12-09-2016, 10:52 AM #5

Andy you were not to know mate, your welcome to carry on welcoming everyone.:wink:

steviewevie
Posting Freak
13-09-2016, 01:17 AM
Yeah don't worry. It would be nice if when a spam bot like this was banned, it didn't show up any more as the latest new user, but I don't know if that's possible.

Thread now locked to avoid confusion.

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
13-09-2016, 01:17 AM #6

Yeah don't worry. It would be nice if when a spam bot like this was banned, it didn't show up any more as the latest new user, but I don't know if that's possible.

Thread now locked to avoid confusion.

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !