JapCarForum General Discussions Comments from the Mod/Admins Whats Coming

Whats Coming

Whats Coming

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Lexusboy
Posting Freak
10-05-2016, 02:00 AM
We have some great plans for this club.
Some plans are being done while we speak the others will take a little longer.

So what are we going to be doing

New paid for membership. not gold as we have listened to what you members are saying

We will have a up graded lounge for paid members.

We will be adding some other Jap cars thread such as Mazda and Mitshibushi.

Your be able to buy club Merchandise.

Company's can apply to advertise on the forum.

These are just a few things that our members want and we will be bring them to you very soon.
Lexusboy
10-05-2016, 02:00 AM #1

We have some great plans for this club.

New paid for membership. not gold as we have listened to what you members are saying

We will be adding some other Jap cars thread such as Mazda and Mitshibushi.

Your be able to buy club Merchandise.

Company's can apply to advertise on the forum.

These are just a few things that our members want and we will be bring them to you very soon.

kenmac
10-05-2016, 02:06 AM
Sounds fantastic to me, I take hat off to all that got this site going Big Grin
kenmac
10-05-2016, 02:06 AM #2

Sounds fantastic to me, I take hat off to all that got this site going Big Grin

Moley
Posting Freak
10-05-2016, 02:47 AM
Lexusboy We have some great plans for this club.

:confused:Is this not just the same as Gold membership but with a different name :confused: I dont mind either way but just dont know the difference.

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
10-05-2016, 02:47 AM #3

Lexusboy We have some great plans for this club.

:confused:Is this not just the same as Gold membership but with a different name :confused: I dont mind either way but just dont know the difference.

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
10-05-2016, 03:03 AM
We will be making the membership a little more fun.

Just wait a little longer mate and your see what we are doing.

If you have any ideas that would make it a better club than drop us a email, we want to listen.

We want this to be the best forum car club out there and you the members to be proud of being a part of this club.
Lexusboy
10-05-2016, 03:03 AM #4

We will be making the membership a little more fun.

Just wait a little longer mate and your see what we are doing.

If you have any ideas that would make it a better club than drop us a email, we want to listen.

We want this to be the best forum car club out there and you the members to be proud of being a part of this club.

steviewevie
Posting Freak
10-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Cool, keep up the good work guys !

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
10-05-2016, 09:33 AM #5

Cool, keep up the good work guys !

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !

Sparkystav
Administrator
10-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Dont mean to sound distrusting but could you make members aware of where the paid membership money goes.

I'm not talking exact figures but just so people know. as on other sites you pays your money and not exactly sure who benefits from it,

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
10-05-2016, 10:01 AM #6

Dont mean to sound distrusting but could you make members aware of where the paid membership money goes.

I'm not talking exact figures but just so people know. as on other sites you pays your money and not exactly sure who benefits from it,

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
10-05-2016, 10:22 AM
We do have a planned meeting early next month and this is some thing we will discuss.

I sure that members will be happy on membership and the costing.

We did not offer full membership yet as it would not be fair as the club is not fully up and running.

Watch this Space with what we have planned and i sure your all be happy members.
Lexusboy
10-05-2016, 10:22 AM #7

We do have a planned meeting early next month and this is some thing we will discuss.

I sure that members will be happy on membership and the costing.

We did not offer full membership yet as it would not be fair as the club is not fully up and running.

Watch this Space with what we have planned and i sure your all be happy members.

Moley
Posting Freak
10-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Can I get some of the membership money ??
I want a new car Big GrinBig GrinRolleyes

Moley
10-05-2016, 08:29 PM #8

Can I get some of the membership money ??
I want a new car Big GrinBig GrinRolleyes

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
10-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Hay that gives me a idea mate when the club has if one million member we might just get a club car.

Wake up Ian your dreaming againBig Grin

It would be cool though.

All donation accepted lol
Lexusboy
10-05-2016, 09:16 PM #9

Hay that gives me a idea mate when the club has if one million member we might just get a club car.

Wake up Ian your dreaming againBig Grin

It would be cool though.

All donation accepted lol

Sparkystav
Administrator
10-05-2016, 11:46 PM
We could buy a club nurburgring car :LOL:

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
10-05-2016, 11:46 PM #10

We could buy a club nurburgring car :LOL:

OutlawJapClub Admin Team