JapCarForum General Discussions JCF Photography The ring !?!?!

The ring !?!?!

The ring !?!?!

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Davros
05-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any one from here was planning on going back to the Nurburgring this year ?

I have had a look around on various other forums I use, and there hasn’t really been any mention yet. I know there are the usual groups from North Loop, and PH that are going, and even though I have met them in the past, I always feel like a small fish in a big pond with them.

I originally wanted to go with a Lexus group last year, but lacking with funds was the only reason I couldn’t make it. I still would like to make a trip with some Lexus owning people at some point, as past ring trips with Lexus' in convoy and on the track together always looked so cool !

**Side note**
I know this is an all Jap car club, and I have no issues with going with other car manufactures.
Actually, I welcome it, as this could be my first all Jap Ring trip, and I also enjoy the convoy drive there and back.

But like I said, previous pictures and tales of all Lexus' going to the ring look so much fun, and when I have been there in the past, and seeing owner car clubs together, they always seem to stick out more.

I am just weird like that, and I don’t mean to cause any offence !
Davros
05-12-2016, 03:49 PM #1

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any one from here was planning on going back to the Nurburgring this year ?

I have had a look around on various other forums I use, and there hasn’t really been any mention yet. I know there are the usual groups from North Loop, and PH that are going, and even though I have met them in the past, I always feel like a small fish in a big pond with them.

I originally wanted to go with a Lexus group last year, but lacking with funds was the only reason I couldn’t make it. I still would like to make a trip with some Lexus owning people at some point, as past ring trips with Lexus' in convoy and on the track together always looked so cool !

**Side note**
I know this is an all Jap car club, and I have no issues with going with other car manufactures.
Actually, I welcome it, as this could be my first all Jap Ring trip, and I also enjoy the convoy drive there and back.

But like I said, previous pictures and tales of all Lexus' going to the ring look so much fun, and when I have been there in the past, and seeing owner car clubs together, they always seem to stick out more.

I am just weird like that, and I don’t mean to cause any offence !

Deanorow
05-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Funny you should post that , i sent Stav a message via facebook asking if a ring trip was being planned.

Even though im no longer a lex owner im up for a trip to the ring this year :biggrin:

IS200 Turbo & Is200 sport
Deanorow
05-12-2016, 04:44 PM #2

Funny you should post that , i sent Stav a message via facebook asking if a ring trip was being planned.

Even though im no longer a lex owner im up for a trip to the ring this year :biggrin:

IS200 Turbo & Is200 sport

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
06-12-2016, 01:16 AM
I am sure there will be a trip around July going to the ring.

Check out the Swiss trip as there maybe one or two going to the ring on the return journey.
Lexusboy
06-12-2016, 01:16 AM #3

I am sure there will be a trip around July going to the ring.

Check out the Swiss trip as there maybe one or two going to the ring on the return journey.

steviewevie
Posting Freak
06-12-2016, 01:48 AM
I would love to go on a trip to the 'Ring :thumbup:

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
06-12-2016, 01:48 AM #4

I would love to go on a trip to the 'Ring :thumbup:

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !

TM
Banned
06-12-2016, 02:58 AM
:thumbup:well i going with some of my mates from germany ,but still waiting for a up date,with dates:thumbup:
i post up for people to join up but had no takers :Shooting:
the min i get the feed back i'll post up again
TM
06-12-2016, 02:58 AM #5

:thumbup:well i going with some of my mates from germany ,but still waiting for a up date,with dates:thumbup:
i post up for people to join up but had no takers :Shooting:
the min i get the feed back i'll post up again

Sparkystav
Administrator
06-12-2016, 03:36 AM
I'm up for a ring trip, though well have to go in June for me.

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
06-12-2016, 03:36 AM #6

I'm up for a ring trip, though well have to go in June for me.

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Sparkystav
Administrator
06-12-2016, 03:39 AM
just had a look and the Tourist dates for june/july arent up yet

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
06-12-2016, 03:39 AM #7

just had a look and the Tourist dates for june/july arent up yet

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

TM
Banned
06-12-2016, 03:55 AM
Sparkystav I'm up for a ring trip, though well have to go in June for me.
:thumbup:if anyone is free over easter weekend ,its on
the 2nd to the 5th
i'll be traveling up on the thursday, and coming back to the uk on monday the 5th
thats April 2nd to 5th,and it would be with the lexus owners club, germany:thumbup:
any takers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:Chair:
TM
06-12-2016, 03:55 AM #8

Sparkystav I'm up for a ring trip, though well have to go in June for me.
:thumbup:if anyone is free over easter weekend ,its on
the 2nd to the 5th
i'll be traveling up on the thursday, and coming back to the uk on monday the 5th
thats April 2nd to 5th,and it would be with the lexus owners club, germany:thumbup:
any takers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:Chair:

Asi
Posting Freak
06-12-2016, 03:58 AM
i really want to go. i wont be able to in july so june or easter would be good for me...

[SIZE="5"]V8 TURBO IS200
JAE Best Modified OJC Winner [/SIZE]
Asi
06-12-2016, 03:58 AM #9

i really want to go. i wont be able to in july so june or easter would be good for me...

[SIZE="5"]V8 TURBO IS200
JAE Best Modified OJC Winner [/SIZE]

Sparkystav
Administrator
06-12-2016, 04:02 AM
Not going over Easter again after the last time when it snowed and snowed and snowed!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
06-12-2016, 04:02 AM #10

Not going over Easter again after the last time when it snowed and snowed and snowed!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next