LEXUS IS200 - The most fun car to go sideways
dimis
27-01-2017, 10:10 AM #11

Nice cars mate and welcome to the club

LEXUS IS200 - The most fun car to go sideways

drift_bear
27-01-2017, 10:10 AM
the current spec list of the lexus is200 -

standard, for just now Wink this will be my daily car to keep the miles down on the supra.
2 owners from new and 62k miles on the clock.

current spec list of the supra -
'95 N/A Auto
78k miles
Factory/Emerald Green
She's pretty standard bodywork mods wise (the stock/JDM look that I've stuck to)
full window tints all round, dark smoke for the rear 3 and medium smoke for the front 2
full decat back system, makes a beautiful noise on the NA.
6K HID kit from KnightRacer
The J spec headlights have had a black facelift conversion.
rolling on a nice and very individual set of 18's not many sets of rims will fit over the bigger UK calipres
Inside it's got a leather retrim for the stock front seats in black leather with green piping and green Supra logos in the headrests,
The sub and amp box is a DIY job
There is a set of Co-axial Pioneers in the rear, some high power Fusion components up front and a clarion double din headunit running it all.
also has full import documents and service history since comin into the country.
drift_bear
27-01-2017, 10:10 AM #12

the current spec list of the lexus is200 -

standard, for just now Wink this will be my daily car to keep the miles down on the supra.
2 owners from new and 62k miles on the clock.

current spec list of the supra -
'95 N/A Auto
78k miles
Factory/Emerald Green
She's pretty standard bodywork mods wise (the stock/JDM look that I've stuck to)
full window tints all round, dark smoke for the rear 3 and medium smoke for the front 2
full decat back system, makes a beautiful noise on the NA.
6K HID kit from KnightRacer
The J spec headlights have had a black facelift conversion.
rolling on a nice and very individual set of 18's not many sets of rims will fit over the bigger UK calipres
Inside it's got a leather retrim for the stock front seats in black leather with green piping and green Supra logos in the headrests,
The sub and amp box is a DIY job
There is a set of Co-axial Pioneers in the rear, some high power Fusion components up front and a clarion double din headunit running it all.
also has full import documents and service history since comin into the country.

drift_bear
27-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Lexusboy We have some great members from the Aberdeen area but don't tell them i said that:biggrin:
Where in Aberdeen are you from?

im from just oustide aberdeen, im in "the sticks" as we call it lol, a place called newburgh.
drift_bear
27-01-2017, 10:11 AM #13

Lexusboy We have some great members from the Aberdeen area but don't tell them i said that:biggrin:
Where in Aberdeen are you from?

im from just oustide aberdeen, im in "the sticks" as we call it lol, a place called newburgh.

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
27-01-2017, 10:15 AM
How did you find the club?
Lexusboy
27-01-2017, 10:15 AM #14

How did you find the club?

drift_bear
27-01-2017, 10:18 AM
joined the lexus owners club and was directed to here

Lexus IS200 - Standard for the time being :tongue_smilie:

Toyota Supra MKIV, '95 N/A Auto Finished in Factory/Emerald Green
drift_bear
27-01-2017, 10:18 AM #15

joined the lexus owners club and was directed to here

Moley
Posting Freak
27-01-2017, 10:33 AM
drift_bear joined the lexus owners club and was directed to here

Thats was from me :thumbup::thumbup:.

I'm from Peterhead mate, so might see you going about :thumbup1:

But I'm not one of the good members:lol::lol:.

Great looking cars you have there.

This is the best place to be, and I'll probably get banned now from the LOC for spreading the Outlaw way of life :lol::lol::lol:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
27-01-2017, 10:33 AM #16

drift_bear joined the lexus owners club and was directed to here

Thats was from me :thumbup::thumbup:.

I'm from Peterhead mate, so might see you going about :thumbup1:

But I'm not one of the good members:lol::lol:.

Great looking cars you have there.

This is the best place to be, and I'll probably get banned now from the LOC for spreading the Outlaw way of life :lol::lol::lol:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

Moley
Posting Freak
27-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Marsdendean BTW, auto is the way to go!

If you are old and lazy :lol::lol:

Moley
27-01-2017, 10:34 AM #17

Marsdendean BTW, auto is the way to go!

If you are old and lazy :lol::lol:

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
27-01-2017, 10:36 AM
You could join the group going to Knockhill if your free, contact Moley if you want details
Lexusboy
27-01-2017, 10:36 AM #18

You could join the group going to Knockhill if your free, contact Moley if you want details

drift_bear
27-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Lexusboy You could join the group going to Knockhill if your free, contact Moley if you want details

whats going on down there? might take both cars down lol. is there alot of members from the aberdeen area?

drift_bear
27-01-2017, 10:38 AM #19

Lexusboy You could join the group going to Knockhill if your free, contact Moley if you want details

whats going on down there? might take both cars down lol. is there alot of members from the aberdeen area?

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
27-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Check out this thread:
http://www.outlawjapclub.co.uk/forum/sho....php?t=830
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next