JapCarForum General Discussions JCF Photography Dates & Price for Knockhill:- Saturday 27th March..

Dates & Price for Knockhill:- Saturday 27th March..

Dates & Price for Knockhill:- Saturday 27th March..

Pages (48): Previous 136 37 38 39 4048 Next  
Moley
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Marsdendean Lol. 3 hours, what kind of roads are they for 141 miles? That should be easily done in a maximum of 2 hours!!!

Well not the boring motor ways like down your end :Shooting:

You have passing places you have to stop at to let cars coming the other way past Confusedmoke:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
11-02-2017, 12:42 PM #371

Marsdendean Lol. 3 hours, what kind of roads are they for 141 miles? That should be easily done in a maximum of 2 hours!!!

Well not the boring motor ways like down your end :Shooting:

You have passing places you have to stop at to let cars coming the other way past Confusedmoke:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

ormi
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Rabster Guys im gutted to say i wont be able to make it, the rumour is i will be on a plane by sunday morning (poxy work) :angry::Sulk:

make sure you all have a good time and get loads of pics.
:thumbdown::thumbdown:
who will i give the bulb holders too matey??

[Image: ormiedit1-2.jpg]
TTE supercharger,pr0lex manifold,hks fcd,larger intercooler,apexi induction kit,silicone hose kit,IK22's,polished engine parts,TTE front bumper mod'd for intercooler,TRD side skirts,TRD rear lip,JDM headlights and fogs,10k hid headlights 8k full beam,L8XSS p/plate,fog/brake/light conversion,18"fox rs's,lowered 90mm(f)100mm®,moleys under bars,yellow trd anti rollbars,full stainless exhaust,carbon fiber intake plus so much more
ormi
11-02-2017, 12:43 PM #372

Rabster Guys im gutted to say i wont be able to make it, the rumour is i will be on a plane by sunday morning (poxy work) :angry::Sulk:

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

TTE supercharger,pr0lex manifold,hks fcd,larger intercooler,apexi induction kit,silicone hose kit,IK22's,polished engine parts,TTE front bumper mod'd for intercooler,TRD side skirts,TRD rear lip,JDM headlights and fogs,10k hid headlights 8k full beam,L8XSS p/plate,fog/brake/light conversion,18"fox rs's,lowered 90mm(f)100mm®,moleys under bars,yellow trd anti rollbars,full stainless exhaust,carbon fiber intake plus so much more

Moley
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 12:44 PM

Can you not find out for sure Rabster ???

Moley
11-02-2017, 12:44 PM #373

Can you not find out for sure Rabster ???

Rabster
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 12:44 PM
ormi :thumbdown::thumbdown:

oh ***** i forgot about those umm terry lol ill collect from him at ACE cafe or gord as i think he stil coming to the ace unless you fancy a drive down 2 mate ....
Rabster
11-02-2017, 12:44 PM #374

ormi :thumbdown::thumbdown:

oh ***** i forgot about those umm terry lol ill collect from him at ACE cafe or gord as i think he stil coming to the ace unless you fancy a drive down 2 mate ....

Rabster
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Moley Can you not find out for sure Rabster ???

the school in qatar is doing the booking and the religious day off is 2 moz so my next communication will be on Saturday with them, if im not going ill get a single flight up on saturday afternoon if i can arrange it
Rabster
11-02-2017, 12:46 PM #375

Moley Can you not find out for sure Rabster ???

the school in qatar is doing the booking and the religious day off is 2 moz so my next communication will be on Saturday with them, if im not going ill get a single flight up on saturday afternoon if i can arrange it

ormi
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 12:46 PM
is their anything else on at knock hill on that day??
also won't have my new windscreen fitted by sat...:Sulk:

ormi
11-02-2017, 12:46 PM #376

is their anything else on at knock hill on that day??

Moley
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Rabster the school in qatar is doing the booking and the religious day off is 2 moz so my next communication will be on Saturday with them, if im not going ill get a single flight up on saturday afternoon if i can arrange it
Up to Edinburgh ?? Sorry to hear this mate you might miss the trip for nothing :Shooting::Shooting:

ormi is their anything else on at knock hill on that day??

Not sure mate, so if you dont have the windscreen fitted by sat you still taking the Lex with you ??

Moley
11-02-2017, 12:50 PM #377

Rabster the school in qatar is doing the booking and the religious day off is 2 moz so my next communication will be on Saturday with them, if im not going ill get a single flight up on saturday afternoon if i can arrange it
Up to Edinburgh ?? Sorry to hear this mate you might miss the trip for nothing :Shooting::Shooting:

ormi is their anything else on at knock hill on that day??

Not sure mate, so if you dont have the windscreen fitted by sat you still taking the Lex with you ??

ormi
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 01:02 PM
oh yes course i am, still not looked at the boost leak either but hey ho will get too it soon..
the crack runs from the drivers pillar to nearly the center of the screen!!!lol

ormi
11-02-2017, 01:02 PM #378

oh yes course i am, still not looked at the boost leak either but hey ho will get too it soon..
the crack runs from the drivers pillar to nearly the center of the screen!!!lol

ormi
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 01:09 PM
theirs a ford day on heres a copy from the forum
Hey all you fellow Ford owners.

Just to let you know Tadstar Racing have Knockhill hired from 2 till 5pm on the 27th March.

Theres still a few places left on the track day....its £150 but limited to just 20 cars, open pit lane so everyone gets plenty of free running. Theres some complimentary food n drinks too.

ormi
11-02-2017, 01:09 PM #379

theirs a ford day on heres a copy from the forum
Hey all you fellow Ford owners.

Just to let you know Tadstar Racing have Knockhill hired from 2 till 5pm on the 27th March.

Theres still a few places left on the track day....its £150 but limited to just 20 cars, open pit lane so everyone gets plenty of free running. Theres some complimentary food n drinks too.

ormi
Posting Freak
11-02-2017, 01:10 PM
theirs a scooby event on that day too 9am to 1pm

ormi
11-02-2017, 01:10 PM #380

theirs a scooby event on that day too 9am to 1pm

Pages (48): Previous 136 37 38 39 4048 Next