Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:20 AM
Please say something like

based - Outlaw Jap Club stand 2010 JAE
Cost - free to yellow MR2's and show winning Lexus.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"
FirebirdPhil
24-02-2017, 05:20 AM #21

Please say something like

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"

24-02-2017, 05:20 AM
Hi Dan, i did a quick search in the supra section and from a few posts have gathered you either have one or have an interest in them. Yes am on mkiv.net Smile

Am not currently on the hunt for a manual box no, to be honest i love the auto. Obviously there are times when a manual would be far more enjoyable, but, the auto box on the supra is very good if you use it properly, even compared to a lot of modern day auto's. Yes i know i'm biased Smile The only thing that annoys me is the engine could be producing far more, and the turbo comes into its own at 1.6 bar. Due to the parts fitted its making very good torque for the horsepower level, and an extra 50bhp would really bump the torque up quite a bit, putting the box at risk. With its current setup i know i can give it some abuse and not massively worry about breaking it Smile

Its certainly at an early stage of its transformation though. Mechanically its fantastic. Even after being off the road for the last 6 months. Its just had a full service, mot and 4 new tyres. The interior is being done first and should be mostly complete in the next couple of weeks, its currently a mass of wires! Im fitting a new black carpet, carbon wrapped the dash panels, fitted aluminum bezels, had a new cluster style designed, full red led dash conversion and have my eye on some tasty seats.

The exterior however (despite me being a detailer!) needs some tlc. There is a lip to be fitted to the front bumper, both wings need paint as they are slightly damaged, it has an aftermarket bonnet which i want to replace to stock with subtle vents cut out, the roof needs paint, as does the boot after laquer coming off from a previous roof spoiler. It has a Trial rear bumper which i want to replace with stock again and a carbon diffuser. I also want the standard spoiler re-fitting (which i got with the car) as the back end is noticably light when travelling at 'reasonable' speeds Smile

So with this list in mind it would make perfect sense to get the work done in one go and have a complete respray, most likely in black again.

As always, the list goes on....
Edited 07-04-2010, 03:03 PM by Invisible Touch Detailing.
Invisible Touch Detailing
24-02-2017, 05:20 AM #22

Hi Dan, i did a quick search in the supra section and from a few posts have gathered you either have one or have an interest in them. Yes am on mkiv.net Smile

Am not currently on the hunt for a manual box no, to be honest i love the auto. Obviously there are times when a manual would be far more enjoyable, but, the auto box on the supra is very good if you use it properly, even compared to a lot of modern day auto's. Yes i know i'm biased Smile The only thing that annoys me is the engine could be producing far more, and the turbo comes into its own at 1.6 bar. Due to the parts fitted its making very good torque for the horsepower level, and an extra 50bhp would really bump the torque up quite a bit, putting the box at risk. With its current setup i know i can give it some abuse and not massively worry about breaking it Smile

Its certainly at an early stage of its transformation though. Mechanically its fantastic. Even after being off the road for the last 6 months. Its just had a full service, mot and 4 new tyres. The interior is being done first and should be mostly complete in the next couple of weeks, its currently a mass of wires! Im fitting a new black carpet, carbon wrapped the dash panels, fitted aluminum bezels, had a new cluster style designed, full red led dash conversion and have my eye on some tasty seats.

The exterior however (despite me being a detailer!) needs some tlc. There is a lip to be fitted to the front bumper, both wings need paint as they are slightly damaged, it has an aftermarket bonnet which i want to replace to stock with subtle vents cut out, the roof needs paint, as does the boot after laquer coming off from a previous roof spoiler. It has a Trial rear bumper which i want to replace with stock again and a carbon diffuser. I also want the standard spoiler re-fitting (which i got with the car) as the back end is noticably light when travelling at 'reasonable' speeds Smile

So with this list in mind it would make perfect sense to get the work done in one go and have a complete respray, most likely in black again.

As always, the list goes on....

Moley
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:25 AM
2tongues Please say something like

That sounds perfect to me Phil, so it will just be you and I who get this fantastic offer:biggrin::biggrin:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
24-02-2017, 05:25 AM #23

2tongues Please say something like

That sounds perfect to me Phil, so it will just be you and I who get this fantastic offer:biggrin::biggrin:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

Dark Samurai
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:26 AM
Since when did you have a yellow mr2?
Or will you do a percy puma mr2 replica haha

Lexus IS300 Sportcross in Platinum Ice.
Click here for garage.

PSN ID: O3107 
Dark Samurai
24-02-2017, 05:26 AM #24

Since when did you have a yellow mr2?
Or will you do a percy puma mr2 replica haha

Click here for garage.

24-02-2017, 05:27 AM
Hi Moley, i am based in a village called Shere which is just outside of Guildford. Prices are all on the website for the services i offer, but to give you an idea...

An IS200 (as i have seen there are quite a few of these here) is priced at £325 for a stage 1 Paint Correction, details of this service can be found here http://invisibletouchdetailing.co.uk/stage1.html

I know the site states for a 2 door vehicle, but this is the simplest way to describe. Personally i would put the IS into the same bracket size wise as a Supra or 3 Series

Christian
24-02-2017, 05:27 AM #25

Hi Moley, i am based in a village called Shere which is just outside of Guildford. Prices are all on the website for the services i offer, but to give you an idea...

An IS200 (as i have seen there are quite a few of these here) is priced at £325 for a stage 1 Paint Correction, details of this service can be found here http://invisibletouchdetailing.co.uk/stage1.html

I know the site states for a 2 door vehicle, but this is the simplest way to describe. Personally i would put the IS into the same bracket size wise as a Supra or 3 Series

Christian

Dark Samurai
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:28 AM
Is200 are 4 door vehicle though?

Click here for garage.

Dark Samurai
24-02-2017, 05:28 AM #26

Is200 are 4 door vehicle though?

Click here for garage.

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:29 AM
Awesome sounds like you have some good plans for the supe, yeah been on mkiv for a while after finding out I can insure a twin-turbo for less than my is200 at 24 years old, madness!

I have heard really good things about the auto box on the supra actually but my left leg would get bored lol, nowadays i keep a eye on the projects on mkiv more than the forums in general, it's always good to see Jamie_P and what he's up to with his Big Grin

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.
Dan_Turism0
24-02-2017, 05:29 AM #27

Awesome sounds like you have some good plans for the supe, yeah been on mkiv for a while after finding out I can insure a twin-turbo for less than my is200 at 24 years old, madness!

I have heard really good things about the auto box on the supra actually but my left leg would get bored lol, nowadays i keep a eye on the projects on mkiv more than the forums in general, it's always good to see Jamie_P and what he's up to with his Big Grin

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.

Bobby
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:34 AM
Dark Samurai Is200 are 4 door vehicle though?

Read Christians reply !

Cheers

Bobby

Shy boys don't get sweeties.
Bobby
24-02-2017, 05:34 AM #28

Read Christians reply !

Cheers

Bobby

Shy boys don't get sweeties.

24-02-2017, 05:35 AM

That they are Smile But i base my prices on the time required. Larger vehicles pay more etc The physical size of an IS i would put into the same bracket as other cars priced at £325. The next bracket up is 4 door vehicles such as a 5 series, which the IS is definetly smaller than.

Christian
24-02-2017, 05:35 AM #29

That they are Smile But i base my prices on the time required. Larger vehicles pay more etc The physical size of an IS i would put into the same bracket as other cars priced at £325. The next bracket up is 4 door vehicles such as a 5 series, which the IS is definetly smaller than.

Christian

Dark Samurai
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:38 AM
Oh isee now mate, thanks for explaining Smile
+rep

Click here for garage.

Dark Samurai
24-02-2017, 05:38 AM #30

Oh isee now mate, thanks for explaining Smile