JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:38 AM
Dan_Turism0 Awesome sounds like you have some good plans for the supe, yeah been on mkiv for a while after finding out I can insure a twin-turbo for less than my is200 at 24 years old, madness!

I have heard really good things about the auto box on the supra actually but my left leg would get bored lol, nowadays i keep a eye on the projects on mkiv more than the forums in general, it's always good to see Jamie_P and what he's up to with his Big Grin

A good auto, as I have found out is a dream to drive Dan:tongue_smilie: I have become a convert after having the Altezza for a week, although I can't see the point in the floppy paddle shift rubbish.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"
FirebirdPhil
24-02-2017, 05:38 AM #31

Dan_Turism0 Awesome sounds like you have some good plans for the supe, yeah been on mkiv for a while after finding out I can insure a twin-turbo for less than my is200 at 24 years old, madness!

I have heard really good things about the auto box on the supra actually but my left leg would get bored lol, nowadays i keep a eye on the projects on mkiv more than the forums in general, it's always good to see Jamie_P and what he's up to with his Big Grin

A good auto, as I have found out is a dream to drive Dan:tongue_smilie: I have become a convert after having the Altezza for a week, although I can't see the point in the floppy paddle shift rubbish.

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"

Bobby
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:39 AM
Invisible Touch Detailing That they are Smile But i base my prices on the time required. Larger vehicles pay more etc The physical size of an IS i would put into the same bracket as other cars priced at £325. The next bracket up is 4 door vehicles such as a 5 series, which the IS is definetly smaller than.

Christian

Therefore would be a lower cost for this stage of detailing than the 4 doors, sounds very fair way to price bracket cars IMO.

Cheers

Bobby

Shy boys don't get sweeties.
Bobby
24-02-2017, 05:39 AM #32

Invisible Touch Detailing That they are Smile But i base my prices on the time required. Larger vehicles pay more etc The physical size of an IS i would put into the same bracket as other cars priced at £325. The next bracket up is 4 door vehicles such as a 5 series, which the IS is definetly smaller than.

Christian

Therefore would be a lower cost for this stage of detailing than the 4 doors, sounds very fair way to price bracket cars IMO.

Cheers

Bobby

Moley
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:45 AM
2tongues Please say something like

based - Outlaw Jap Club stand 2010 JAE
Cost - free to yellow MR2's and show winning Lexus.

Dark Samurai Since when did you have a yellow mr2?
Or will you do a percy puma mr2 replica haha

Oli if you are able to read Phil said yellow MR2's AND show wiinnig Lexus.
So that is us !!!!!!

This is the second time in this thread you have made a mistake when reading, I think you should take remedial English when you go back to school :blink::blink:

Sorry for going a bit off topic Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
24-02-2017, 05:45 AM #33

2tongues Please say something like

based - Outlaw Jap Club stand 2010 JAE
Cost - free to yellow MR2's and show winning Lexus.

Dark Samurai Since when did you have a yellow mr2?
Or will you do a percy puma mr2 replica haha

Oli if you are able to read Phil said yellow MR2's AND show wiinnig Lexus.
So that is us !!!!!!

This is the second time in this thread you have made a mistake when reading, I think you should take remedial English when you go back to school :blink::blink:

Sorry for going a bit off topic Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

24-02-2017, 05:46 AM
That was the idea Bobby. Every customer wants to know how much a service will cost before they commit, as i would. Detailing can take many many hours to perform correctly, its impossible to price work if you charge by the hour. After a lot of experience you know how long certain cars will take, of course there are always exceptions Smile but a firm price is always agreed prior to any work starting. To break vehicles down into different classes of size is the simplest way for customers and myself.
Invisible Touch Detailing
24-02-2017, 05:46 AM #34

That was the idea Bobby. Every customer wants to know how much a service will cost before they commit, as i would. Detailing can take many many hours to perform correctly, its impossible to price work if you charge by the hour. After a lot of experience you know how long certain cars will take, of course there are always exceptions Smile but a firm price is always agreed prior to any work starting. To break vehicles down into different classes of size is the simplest way for customers and myself.

Dark Samurai
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:48 AM
When was the first Sad

Lexus IS300 Sportcross in Platinum Ice.
Click here for garage.

PSN ID: O3107 
Dark Samurai
24-02-2017, 05:48 AM #35

When was the first Sad

Lexus IS300 Sportcross in Platinum Ice.
Click here for garage.

PSN ID: O3107 

Moley
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:50 AM
Hi Christian, will you also be giving advice to members and do you also sell some of the products you use ??

Moley
24-02-2017, 05:50 AM #36

Hi Christian, will you also be giving advice to members and do you also sell some of the products you use ??

24-02-2017, 05:53 AM
Hi Moley, i am certainly here for advice whenever required Smile

Currently i do not sell products. The only time i may do is when discussing maintenance of a customers vehicle when they collect from me, to make sure they use the correct procedures and products going forward.
24-02-2017, 05:53 AM #37

Hi Moley, i am certainly here for advice whenever required Smile

Currently i do not sell products. The only time i may do is when discussing maintenance of a customers vehicle when they collect from me, to make sure they use the correct procedures and products going forward.

Bobby
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:55 AM
Moley Hi Christian, will you also be giving advice to members and do you also sell some of the products you use ??

Moley
Christian will be set up with his own distinct area where he will be able to offer advice, sell products and hopefully a lot more.
Christian's company will be the only detailing company to have this level of access with members, should be very beneficial to all.

:thumbup:

Cheers

Bobby

Bobby
24-02-2017, 05:55 AM #38

Moley Hi Christian, will you also be giving advice to members and do you also sell some of the products you use ??

Moley
Christian will be set up with his own distinct area where he will be able to offer advice, sell products and hopefully a lot more.
Christian's company will be the only detailing company to have this level of access with members, should be very beneficial to all.

:thumbup:

Cheers

Bobby

Moley
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 05:58 AM
well that sounds good to me !!

lets hope Christian can work his magic on some of our cars

Moley
24-02-2017, 05:58 AM #39

well that sounds good to me !!

lets hope Christian can work his magic on some of our cars

24-02-2017, 06:05 AM
My thoughts exactly. Summer is nearly here, our cars should always be in their best condition Smile
24-02-2017, 06:05 AM #40

My thoughts exactly. Summer is nearly here, our cars should always be in their best condition Smile

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next