Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Welcome Invisible Touch Detailing

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
steviewevie
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Hey, you're just down the road from me, I'm in Camberley Big Grin

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
24-02-2017, 09:28 AM #41

Hey, you're just down the road from me, I'm in Camberley Big Grin

IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.

spikes
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 09:49 AM
hi, welcome to the outlaws :biggrin:

spikes
spikes
24-02-2017, 09:49 AM #42

hi, welcome to the outlaws :biggrin:

spikes

24-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Well feel free to pop down sometime Steve Smile
Invisible Touch Detailing
24-02-2017, 10:41 AM #43

Well feel free to pop down sometime Steve Smile

Moley
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 11:16 AM
Invisible Touch Detailing Well feel free to pop down sometime Steve Smile

He would if he had a car Confusedmoke:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
24-02-2017, 11:16 AM #44

Invisible Touch Detailing Well feel free to pop down sometime Steve Smile

He would if he had a car Confusedmoke:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

steviewevie
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Moley He would if he had a car Confusedmoke:

:Chair:

steviewevie
24-02-2017, 11:19 AM #45

Moley He would if he had a car Confusedmoke:

:Chair:

lexynik
Unregistered

24-02-2017, 11:54 AM
hello and welcome to the club - just read your wr1 thread and it came up lovely-my friend has the same car and will be selling it soon so i have forwarded this thread onto him as he may be interested in getting you to do his and joining ojc - by the way are you located at law meadow stud by any chance ?
lexynik
24-02-2017, 11:54 AM #46

hello and welcome to the club - just read your wr1 thread and it came up lovely-my friend has the same car and will be selling it soon so i have forwarded this thread onto him as he may be interested in getting you to do his and joining ojc - by the way are you located at law meadow stud by any chance ?

parthiban
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Hate these threads as they get me really tempted to get a detail done - would I need to bring the car to you, or would you come to me? (I'm in north london btw)

Also how long does a detail take? I see you put the cars in the garage overnight, does it take a few days?

2002 '02' IS200 SE Auto - DVD Satnav with Voice Activation - [COLOR="Blue"]Strathcaron Blue - Parking Sensors - 5000K HIDs with Anti-Glare Bulbs - PIAA 6500K Main Beams - LED Sidelights - Mirror/Sunroof Closure - TTE Styling Kit - 18" Styling Kit Alloys with nitrogen filled Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric Tyres - Bluetouch Multimedia Kit - Gromaudio AUX in - Black painted calipers with silver Lexus decals - 12 LED Dome Light - 96 LED Boot Light - Stainless Steel Sport Sill Plates - PIAA Silicone Wipers[/COLOR]
parthiban
24-02-2017, 11:58 AM #47

Hate these threads as they get me really tempted to get a detail done - would I need to bring the car to you, or would you come to me? (I'm in north london btw)

Also how long does a detail take? I see you put the cars in the garage overnight, does it take a few days?

2002 '02' IS200 SE Auto - DVD Satnav with Voice Activation - [COLOR="Blue"]Strathcaron Blue - Parking Sensors - 5000K HIDs with Anti-Glare Bulbs - PIAA 6500K Main Beams - LED Sidelights - Mirror/Sunroof Closure - TTE Styling Kit - 18" Styling Kit Alloys with nitrogen filled Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric Tyres - Bluetouch Multimedia Kit - Gromaudio AUX in - Black painted calipers with silver Lexus decals - 12 LED Dome Light - 96 LED Boot Light - Stainless Steel Sport Sill Plates - PIAA Silicone Wipers[/COLOR]

24-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Hi Lexynik, thanks for the recommendation Smile No, i am located at Medlands Farm.

Hi Parthiban, as a general rule a stage 1 paint correction will take a good 2 days. You are welcome to bring your vehicle to me or i can happily come to you. I travel within a 50 mile radius of Guildford at no extra cost. Outside of this an additional fee will be negotiated for travelling time and expenses.

Christian
Invisible Touch Detailing
24-02-2017, 12:05 PM #48

Hi Lexynik, thanks for the recommendation Smile No, i am located at Medlands Farm.

Hi Parthiban, as a general rule a stage 1 paint correction will take a good 2 days. You are welcome to bring your vehicle to me or i can happily come to you. I travel within a 50 mile radius of Guildford at no extra cost. Outside of this an additional fee will be negotiated for travelling time and expenses.

Christian

Bandit
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Hello and welcome to the club Christian, great to have you here mate and looking at the BMW and Porsche topics you do an amazing job :thumbup:

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!
Bandit
24-02-2017, 01:09 PM #49

Hello and welcome to the club Christian, great to have you here mate and looking at the BMW and Porsche topics you do an amazing job :thumbup:

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!

parthiban
Posting Freak
24-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Invisible Touch Detailing Hi Parthiban, as a general rule a stage 1 paint correction will take a good 2 days. You are welcome to bring your vehicle to me or i can happily come to you. I travel within a 50 mile radius of Guildford at no extra cost. Outside of this an additional fee will be negotiated for travelling time and expenses.

Thanks, think I'm just within your radius then as it's probably 45 miles to Guildford :thumbup:

Does the car have to be garaged in between? Do have a garage, but it's full of rubbish so would have to figure out a way to clear it out if that is the case...........also how does it work in terms of the weather?

Finally will there be any discounts for OJC members? Blush

parthiban
24-02-2017, 10:41 PM #50

Invisible Touch Detailing Hi Parthiban, as a general rule a stage 1 paint correction will take a good 2 days. You are welcome to bring your vehicle to me or i can happily come to you. I travel within a 50 mile radius of Guildford at no extra cost. Outside of this an additional fee will be negotiated for travelling time and expenses.

Thanks, think I'm just within your radius then as it's probably 45 miles to Guildford :thumbup:

Does the car have to be garaged in between? Do have a garage, but it's full of rubbish so would have to figure out a way to clear it out if that is the case...........also how does it work in terms of the weather?

Finally will there be any discounts for OJC members? Blush

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next