JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Welcome to the club GRunner

Welcome to the club GRunner

Welcome to the club GRunner

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
GRunner
02-04-2017, 03:58 AM
First I will check what´s in it already.

The decat pipe chris installed is changed into a standard with cat because overe here you go in jail for decat Sad
I have to check if the elbow is still the one chris had.
Then when the exhaust is 3" (except decat) I will install Splitfires again (maybe I will find used ones, but over here in germany its impossible) and get the boost up again to 0.85. Maybe an electric boostcontroller. HKS (or so) BOV would be nice and of course some new rims, as I only got the standard alloys (already ordered some PIAA Rims).

In the interior i´m in need of a new Radio
GRunner
02-04-2017, 03:58 AM #11

First I will check what´s in it already.

The decat pipe chris installed is changed into a standard with cat because overe here you go in jail for decat Sad
I have to check if the elbow is still the one chris had.
Then when the exhaust is 3" (except decat) I will install Splitfires again (maybe I will find used ones, but over here in germany its impossible) and get the boost up again to 0.85. Maybe an electric boostcontroller. HKS (or so) BOV would be nice and of course some new rims, as I only got the standard alloys (already ordered some PIAA Rims).

In the interior i´m in need of a new Radio

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
02-04-2017, 03:59 AM
Welcome to the Outlaws :Shooting:
DaveEdin
02-04-2017, 03:59 AM #12

Welcome to the Outlaws :Shooting:

kevinsgs300
Posting Freak
02-04-2017, 10:50 AM
welcome to the club
kevinsgs300
02-04-2017, 10:50 AM #13

welcome to the club

Rabster
Posting Freak
02-04-2017, 10:58 AM
welcome along
Rabster
02-04-2017, 10:58 AM #14

welcome along

GRunner
02-04-2017, 04:51 PM
I´m in again Wink

As I´m sitting here, gettin bored, I thought about the fact that I don´t posted a real introduction here. So I will do it now.

[Image: DSCF1629-klein.jpg]
My name is René, I´m 22 years old from germany.
At the moment, I finished my final exams (Abitur in Germany) so I can go to a university afterwards. I like sports and to go out and I like to get my girlfriend crazy because I work on my car Wink
I´m in love with japanese cars since i´m 15, so I bougth a Toyota Paseo L5 at my 18th birthday.

After some work and a lot of money, it looked like this:

[Image: DSC01143.JPG]

I sold it about 1,5 years later, as i got bored to drive a car that looks "fast" but wasn´t Wink

I looked around for a car with RWD and turbo, so i decided to go with a Nissan 200 SX RS13.
I bougth it with little modifications, drove it about a year and then the standard Garret T25 was dead.
Some nights passed by and I chose a new setup.
I build up the car with a Garret GT28R, fully stage 2, 280 HP and 317nm (if someone is interested in it, I surely can post the full speclist).
This is a shot a friend of mine did (hobbyphotographer).

[Image: _BRO0834.jpg]

To save fuel, the RS13 got a LPG (Autogas) tank, so I could do about 450 KM for just 25 euros. That was a cheapt time Wink Miss the LPG hrhr

I sold the 200SX after more than 2 years because schoolend was in sight and I wanted/needed a easier/cheapter car during studying.

So I bought a stock Toyota Celica S, 143 PS VVT-i from 2000.
I did some minor modifications like the Alpine DVD Player, Full Soundmodification in the trunk etc.

[Image: DSCF1610-klein.jpg]

I bought the celica on the 12th of December 2009 and sold it in April 2010.

Why ?

Because it was f***ing slow ^^ had FWD and I missed the turbosound.
Yeah I bought that car to get a cheaper life and to be more "normal", but I could not live that way.

That was the time I finaly bought the black R33 GTS-T Chris hat sold to exotic Importz here in germany.
They bought the car for another guy, but the buyer then decided to take a GTR instead of chris GTS-T, so it was to sold here in germany.

Now I got the skyline, I´m happy with it, even when I realized that some of Chris modification and parts where not in the car anymore Sad think it now has stock power. But maybe I could get it back in shape with the help of you guys in here.

[Image: dsc00022.jpg]

Maybe you could help getting me some parts from UK to here, as there way more expensive in germany than UK.

I hope that was ok as an introduction, and sorry for my grammar mistakes Wink

Greetz

René
GRunner
02-04-2017, 04:51 PM #15

I´m in again Wink

As I´m sitting here, gettin bored, I thought about the fact that I don´t posted a real introduction here. So I will do it now.

[Image: DSCF1629-klein.jpg]
My name is René, I´m 22 years old from germany.
At the moment, I finished my final exams (Abitur in Germany) so I can go to a university afterwards. I like sports and to go out and I like to get my girlfriend crazy because I work on my car Wink
I´m in love with japanese cars since i´m 15, so I bougth a Toyota Paseo L5 at my 18th birthday.

After some work and a lot of money, it looked like this:

[Image: DSC01143.JPG]

I sold it about 1,5 years later, as i got bored to drive a car that looks "fast" but wasn´t Wink

I looked around for a car with RWD and turbo, so i decided to go with a Nissan 200 SX RS13.
I bougth it with little modifications, drove it about a year and then the standard Garret T25 was dead.
Some nights passed by and I chose a new setup.
I build up the car with a Garret GT28R, fully stage 2, 280 HP and 317nm (if someone is interested in it, I surely can post the full speclist).
This is a shot a friend of mine did (hobbyphotographer).

[Image: _BRO0834.jpg]

To save fuel, the RS13 got a LPG (Autogas) tank, so I could do about 450 KM for just 25 euros. That was a cheapt time Wink Miss the LPG hrhr

I sold the 200SX after more than 2 years because schoolend was in sight and I wanted/needed a easier/cheapter car during studying.

So I bought a stock Toyota Celica S, 143 PS VVT-i from 2000.
I did some minor modifications like the Alpine DVD Player, Full Soundmodification in the trunk etc.

[Image: DSCF1610-klein.jpg]

I bought the celica on the 12th of December 2009 and sold it in April 2010.

Why ?

Because it was f***ing slow ^^ had FWD and I missed the turbosound.
Yeah I bought that car to get a cheaper life and to be more "normal", but I could not live that way.

That was the time I finaly bought the black R33 GTS-T Chris hat sold to exotic Importz here in germany.
They bought the car for another guy, but the buyer then decided to take a GTR instead of chris GTS-T, so it was to sold here in germany.

Now I got the skyline, I´m happy with it, even when I realized that some of Chris modification and parts where not in the car anymore Sad think it now has stock power. But maybe I could get it back in shape with the help of you guys in here.

[Image: dsc00022.jpg]

Maybe you could help getting me some parts from UK to here, as there way more expensive in germany than UK.

I hope that was ok as an introduction, and sorry for my grammar mistakes Wink

Greetz

René

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
02-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Excellent intro rene! Glad to have you here...
DaveEdin
02-04-2017, 10:59 PM #16

Excellent intro rene! Glad to have you here...

TommyH
03-04-2017, 01:55 AM
Some really nice cars you have owned Rene, and at the age of 22yrs.
Welcome mate :thumbup:

MODS- Geomtry Done(WIM Settings) -Arm Rest -TRD Front skirt -18"Sport Alloy's(Thanks Widnes is200)- Lowered 40mm -Sports Grille(repositoned horns)- Hid's 6000k Dipped -Xenon 6500k Main- LED Tower Sidelights -LED boot light -36 LED Dome Light- Polished Stainless Gearknob- Chrome Tail Pipe -Stainless A/C Rings & Clock Panel - JDM dash tray -Clear Door Lenses with Blue LED's- 6" Altezza Aerial- TOM's Ram II Air Filter- Fog/Brake Conversion -Fan Washer Jets- Stainless Dials.
TommyH
03-04-2017, 01:55 AM #17

Some really nice cars you have owned Rene, and at the age of 22yrs.
Welcome mate :thumbup:

MODS- Geomtry Done(WIM Settings) -Arm Rest -TRD Front skirt -18"Sport Alloy's(Thanks Widnes is200)- Lowered 40mm -Sports Grille(repositoned horns)- Hid's 6000k Dipped -Xenon 6500k Main- LED Tower Sidelights -LED boot light -36 LED Dome Light- Polished Stainless Gearknob- Chrome Tail Pipe -Stainless A/C Rings & Clock Panel - JDM dash tray -Clear Door Lenses with Blue LED's- 6" Altezza Aerial- TOM's Ram II Air Filter- Fog/Brake Conversion -Fan Washer Jets- Stainless Dials.

spikes
Posting Freak
03-04-2017, 03:12 PM
hi rene, welcome to the outlaws Smile

spikes
spikes
03-04-2017, 03:12 PM #18

hi rene, welcome to the outlaws Smile

spikes

Bandit
Posting Freak
03-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Had some nice motors there mate, nice to see the Skyline again Big Grin

Will look even better when you fit the bigger alloys again, I was quite surprised they didn't want the 18" Ultralite Daiki alloys that i had fitted?

[Image: DSCF4086_edited-1.jpg]

I know what you mean about the Celica too, way too slow :Chair: Handles pretty good and not to bad on fuel, but needs a supercharger or a turbo fitting to make it come alive :w00t:

Like the 200sx looks a very tidy motor that and do like the alloys you had fitted to it :thumbup1:

Big Grin

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!
Bandit
03-04-2017, 06:42 PM #19

Had some nice motors there mate, nice to see the Skyline again Big Grin

Will look even better when you fit the bigger alloys again, I was quite surprised they didn't want the 18" Ultralite Daiki alloys that i had fitted?

[Image: DSCF4086_edited-1.jpg]

I know what you mean about the Celica too, way too slow :Chair: Handles pretty good and not to bad on fuel, but needs a supercharger or a turbo fitting to make it come alive :w00t:

Like the 200sx looks a very tidy motor that and do like the alloys you had fitted to it :thumbup1:

Big Grin

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!

GRunner
04-04-2017, 12:31 AM
I think they didn´t wanted your alloys because they could not get them legal in germany. That is often the problem when we get cars to germany.
A friend of mine bought a R33 too, and he had to sold his impact alloys because he wasn´t able to get them legal.

The rims on the 200SX are Lenso Concept Five in 18"

I bought PIAA Rozzo in 8x17 and 9x17 for the Skyline. Think it will look great.

Maybe you could tell me how to exactly polish the parts you did (or which have should be polished, I will take aphoto) then i can finish your work there.

And the Frontbumper seems to hang down on the passengers side a little bit (under the headlight), on driver side its ok. Some suggestions what that might be or what I could do ?

ATM I´m searching for a BOV and a new Frontgrill (want the "empty" one instead of all these lines)
GRunner
04-04-2017, 12:31 AM #20

I think they didn´t wanted your alloys because they could not get them legal in germany. That is often the problem when we get cars to germany.
A friend of mine bought a R33 too, and he had to sold his impact alloys because he wasn´t able to get them legal.

The rims on the 200SX are Lenso Concept Five in 18"

I bought PIAA Rozzo in 8x17 and 9x17 for the Skyline. Think it will look great.

Maybe you could tell me how to exactly polish the parts you did (or which have should be polished, I will take aphoto) then i can finish your work there.

And the Frontbumper seems to hang down on the passengers side a little bit (under the headlight), on driver side its ok. Some suggestions what that might be or what I could do ?

ATM I´m searching for a BOV and a new Frontgrill (want the "empty" one instead of all these lines)

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next