JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Steve - Toyota Performance Magazine

Steve - Toyota Performance Magazine

Steve - Toyota Performance Magazine

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5
garyskisplym
13-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Do you offer club discount lol.

A proper question now.

Is there a section in your mag for club websites showing all the toyota/ lexus sites out there???

BHP, TORQUE, UNDER STEER, OVERSTEER FOR DUMMYS
BHP- how fast you hit the wall, TORQUE- how far you push the wall
OVER STEER- Dont see the wall, UNDER STEER- You do see it
1999 Blue IS200 SportTRD kit, K&N Filter
garyskisplym
13-06-2017, 12:14 PM #41

Do you offer club discount lol.

A proper question now.

Is there a section in your mag for club websites showing all the toyota/ lexus sites out there???

purplewitch
Posting Freak
13-06-2017, 12:27 PM
TPM are off at the Nurburgring at the moment ... that'll be in the the next issue lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
13-06-2017, 12:27 PM #42

TPM are off at the Nurburgring at the moment ... that'll be in the the next issue lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

steve@tpm
20-06-2017, 01:26 AM
Sorry guys, I've been out in Germany ragging the MR2 around the Nurburgring!!! good news is that we're all working flat out to bring issue 2 to you, more news soon!

Yes Gary we do carry a club section, in issue 2 there will be a club listing of all the clubs that we know about, and in each issue we have a club report section for clubs to submit their events and latest news, which we're keen to expand, as just like our sister mag MR2 Only Mag we've published for 4 years now, we're very much club focussed.

Issue 1 is still available for those who've not read it yet, or you can subscribe to 6 issues of TPM, linkies below :0)

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/for...rent-Issue - SINGLE ISSUES HERE

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/for...scriptions - SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE
steve@tpm
20-06-2017, 01:26 AM #43

Sorry guys, I've been out in Germany ragging the MR2 around the Nurburgring!!! good news is that we're all working flat out to bring issue 2 to you, more news soon!

Yes Gary we do carry a club section, in issue 2 there will be a club listing of all the clubs that we know about, and in each issue we have a club report section for clubs to submit their events and latest news, which we're keen to expand, as just like our sister mag MR2 Only Mag we've published for 4 years now, we're very much club focussed.

Issue 1 is still available for those who've not read it yet, or you can subscribe to 6 issues of TPM, linkies below :0)

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/for...rent-Issue - SINGLE ISSUES HERE

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/for...scriptions - SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE

Bandit
Posting Freak
03-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Thought i'd post this up from the TPM Site, posted last night at 7.50pm by Steve :Sulk:

Quote:TPM Sad News...

It's with much sadness and regret that we announce that we're unable to continue with further issues of Toyota Performance Magazine.

We've given it serious consideration but there are two important factors that have attributed, firstly despite the initial enthusiasm for the magazine across the clubs we're associated with, the take up of readership has no where near met the level we need to sustain future publishing. As much as we publish TPM for the enjoyment factor and not for great monetary gain, we're simply not covering our print and distribution costs and can't take the gamble to print a 2nd issue.

One of our key staff also has health issues which again makes it difficult for us to continue in our current format. We sincerely thank all of you who have supported us with your enthusiasm, readership, advertising, articles and contribution of ideas, it's been a great ride, but sadly, it's the end of the road :0(

Please forward any enquiries to [email protected]

Copies of TPM are still available now at a marked down price of £3 posted within the UK, we'll also still be at JAE
http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum/content.php

Thought this would of taken off very well Steve, 1st edition was very good so just brought another copy :thumbup1:

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!
Bandit
03-07-2017, 12:13 AM #44

Thought i'd post this up from the TPM Site, posted last night at 7.50pm by Steve :Sulk:

Quote:TPM Sad News...

It's with much sadness and regret that we announce that we're unable to continue with further issues of Toyota Performance Magazine.

We've given it serious consideration but there are two important factors that have attributed, firstly despite the initial enthusiasm for the magazine across the clubs we're associated with, the take up of readership has no where near met the level we need to sustain future publishing. As much as we publish TPM for the enjoyment factor and not for great monetary gain, we're simply not covering our print and distribution costs and can't take the gamble to print a 2nd issue.

One of our key staff also has health issues which again makes it difficult for us to continue in our current format. We sincerely thank all of you who have supported us with your enthusiasm, readership, advertising, articles and contribution of ideas, it's been a great ride, but sadly, it's the end of the road :0(

Please forward any enquiries to [email protected]

Copies of TPM are still available now at a marked down price of £3 posted within the UK, we'll also still be at JAE
http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum/content.php

Thought this would of taken off very well Steve, 1st edition was very good so just brought another copy :thumbup1:

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!

banky
03-07-2017, 01:13 AM
hope eveything works out for you bud
banky
03-07-2017, 01:13 AM #45

hope eveything works out for you bud

Demon
Posting Freak
03-07-2017, 02:28 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sad news indeed, hope everthing sorts itself out Steve and your member of staff gets back to health soon.

What happens with those of us that subscribed??? Sad

Jason Big Grin

The 'Demon' is on its way :Shooting:

Now driving a Sh!tbox Sad
Smurf SOLD
Outlaw No: 016 Cool
Demon
03-07-2017, 02:28 AM #46

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sad news indeed, hope everthing sorts itself out Steve and your member of staff gets back to health soon.

What happens with those of us that subscribed??? Sad

Jason Big Grin

The 'Demon' is on its way :Shooting:

Now driving a Sh!tbox Sad
Smurf SOLD
Outlaw No: 016 Cool

purplewitch
Posting Freak
03-07-2017, 02:47 AM
On their boards, they ask us to email and bear with them while they sort it out

purplewitch
03-07-2017, 02:47 AM #47

On their boards, they ask us to email and bear with them while they sort it out

garyskisplym
03-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Hope everything sorts it self out steve

garyskisplym
03-07-2017, 06:21 AM #48

Hope everything sorts it self out steve