JapCarForum General Discussions The JCF Lounge Editorial Banzai I'm Back Again ..... ish

I'm Back Again ..... ish

I'm Back Again ..... ish

Dan@BC
10-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted any updates on here in a while, being very busy with work recently :-( and working on a couple of things for the forum on the side.

Couple of things to check out on the website at the moment;

FORZA 4 CHALLENGE

GT5 CHALLENGE

PROJECTS

For those that haven't notice, between myself Spencer another moderator and Andrew we have being working on getting the forum into the magazine a lot more (makes sense) anywho every month we will release details of the HLC (hot lap challenge) or console challenges we have. It's all a bit of fun, and when people do get involved it becomes a tough challenge!
We have also started doing "Polls" every month to see what the most popular car (out of a certain generation i.e mk1, mk2, mk3 etc) comes top of the list!
These can be found on the main page @ http://www.banzaimagazine.com

As always any questions feel free to ask, feel free to sign up and feel free to get involved Big Grin

Cheers guys,

Dan
Dan@BC
10-02-2019, 10:24 AM #1

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted any updates on here in a while, being very busy with work recently :-( and working on a couple of things for the forum on the side.

Couple of things to check out on the website at the moment;

FORZA 4 CHALLENGE

GT5 CHALLENGE

PROJECTS

For those that haven't notice, between myself Spencer another moderator and Andrew we have being working on getting the forum into the magazine a lot more (makes sense) anywho every month we will release details of the HLC (hot lap challenge) or console challenges we have. It's all a bit of fun, and when people do get involved it becomes a tough challenge!
We have also started doing "Polls" every month to see what the most popular car (out of a certain generation i.e mk1, mk2, mk3 etc) comes top of the list!
These can be found on the main page @ http://www.banzaimagazine.com

As always any questions feel free to ask, feel free to sign up and feel free to get involved Big Grin

Cheers guys,

Dan