JapCarForum General Discussions JCF Photography Getting your Go Pro Down

Getting your Go Pro Down

Getting your Go Pro Down

ellz
19-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Well got a fb message saying I need to come over on here even though I'm doing stuff with bikes so thought i'd come over and post a video of my last track day.

I used to be in to tuning the old jap **** but it was just too expensive and slow compared to the bikes, so now spending a fair bit on the bike to get it up to spec.

I did Brands GP a couple of weeks ago and manged to get the go pro hitting the floor, so heres a few clips I through together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCeLXEDhy...ature=plcp
ellz
19-04-2019, 08:31 AM #1

Well got a fb message saying I need to come over on here even though I'm doing stuff with bikes so thought i'd come over and post a video of my last track day.

I used to be in to tuning the old jap **** but it was just too expensive and slow compared to the bikes, so now spending a fair bit on the bike to get it up to spec.

I did Brands GP a couple of weeks ago and manged to get the go pro hitting the floor, so heres a few clips I through together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCeLXEDhy...ature=plcp

dimis
Posting Freak
19-04-2019, 09:02 AM
What bike are you riding mate?

LEXUS IS200 - The most fun car to go sideways
dimis
19-04-2019, 09:02 AM #2

What bike are you riding mate?

LEXUS IS200 - The most fun car to go sideways

is300_dino
Posting Freak
19-04-2019, 09:14 AM
hello mate, welcome back, :thumbup1:

jae 2010 best lexus category show and shine winner
jae 2010 ice outlaw award 2nd place
jae 2011 ice outlaw award 1st place
is300_dino
19-04-2019, 09:14 AM #3

hello mate, welcome back, :thumbup1:

jae 2010 best lexus category show and shine winner
jae 2010 ice outlaw award 2nd place
jae 2011 ice outlaw award 1st place

ellz
19-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Im running a K1 GSX-R 750. Its a little old and tired but bringing her back to life with some new parts.

Got a powercommander 3 on it with a quickshifter, got a new master cylinder.

Just ordered a k9 front end and some yamaha calipers, will be getting a nitron rear shock too and she should be good to go, I wont have any excuses then for not being on the pace LoL
ellz
19-04-2019, 09:18 AM #4

Im running a K1 GSX-R 750. Its a little old and tired but bringing her back to life with some new parts.

Got a powercommander 3 on it with a quickshifter, got a new master cylinder.

Just ordered a k9 front end and some yamaha calipers, will be getting a nitron rear shock too and she should be good to go, I wont have any excuses then for not being on the pace LoL

FirebirdPhil
Posting Freak
19-04-2019, 09:23 AM
Well its Jap - and I can't see any rules saying no bikes lol. Besides they let me on here with a Yank Tank.

Welcome along to the Outlaw side of life. Keep us updated on progress there are a couple of bikers on here.

Maybe Rabster should open a new section for bikes.:thumbup:

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"
FirebirdPhil
19-04-2019, 09:23 AM #5

Well its Jap - and I can't see any rules saying no bikes lol. Besides they let me on here with a Yank Tank.

Welcome along to the Outlaw side of life. Keep us updated on progress there are a couple of bikers on here.

Maybe Rabster should open a new section for bikes.:thumbup:

"Life's goal is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body. But, rather to skid in sideways........
totally worn out and broken, shouting 'Holy ****, WHAT A RIDE!'"

Rabster
Posting Freak
19-04-2019, 12:15 PM
If that is the wish I am more than happy to open a section ellz would you like a section for jap bikes recon you can get a number of people posting in it Smile ?

Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Contact me to get your video hosted on the club YouTube Account

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
19-04-2019, 12:15 PM #6

If that is the wish I am more than happy to open a section ellz would you like a section for jap bikes recon you can get a number of people posting in it Smile ?

Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Contact me to get your video hosted on the club YouTube Account

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ellz
19-04-2019, 12:25 PM
Tbh theres so many biking forums out there, I'm on 2 already I doubt it'd see much action. One thing I did notice is I couldnt find a video section on here ?
ellz
19-04-2019, 12:25 PM #7

Tbh theres so many biking forums out there, I'm on 2 already I doubt it'd see much action. One thing I did notice is I couldnt find a video section on here ?