JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Greetings minions!

Greetings minions!

Greetings minions!

Mobiius
16-09-2020, 01:18 PM
Hello all! I'm Phil and I'm an alcoholic.

Oh wait, wrong forum! Let's start again, I'm Phil and I drive a Lexus. It's a pretty banged up IS200 S, in that nasty green colour, but darn it's a nice car! I'm on the facebook group and decided to join up here too. Smile

Here's an old picture of it.
[Image: lexus01.png]

I haven't done too much to it, other than a nice new Pioneer AVH X2500BT head unit, Heko wind deflectors, and a set of Mazda 3 alloys and lowering springs which I haven't fitted yet.

I like cars a lot, so I'll probably see a bunch of you at a few car shows over the next few years. Smile

If you wanna see more pics, feel free to have a look at my website if you want. (http://www.teamdefiant.co.uk) Please also take the time to laugh at what my old Corsa looked like when I bought it. That body kit was so awful, but I sold that rear wing for more that I paid for the car!
Mobiius
16-09-2020, 01:18 PM #1

Hello all! I'm Phil and I'm an alcoholic.

Oh wait, wrong forum! Let's start again, I'm Phil and I drive a Lexus. It's a pretty banged up IS200 S, in that nasty green colour, but darn it's a nice car! I'm on the facebook group and decided to join up here too. Smile

Here's an old picture of it.
[Image: lexus01.png]

I haven't done too much to it, other than a nice new Pioneer AVH X2500BT head unit, Heko wind deflectors, and a set of Mazda 3 alloys and lowering springs which I haven't fitted yet.

I like cars a lot, so I'll probably see a bunch of you at a few car shows over the next few years. Smile

If you wanna see more pics, feel free to have a look at my website if you want. (http://www.teamdefiant.co.uk) Please also take the time to laugh at what my old Corsa looked like when I bought it. That body kit was so awful, but I sold that rear wing for more that I paid for the car!

Sparkystav
Administrator
16-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the club mate!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team
Sparkystav
16-09-2020, 01:22 PM #2

Welcome to the club mate!

OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Dark Samurai
Posting Freak
16-09-2020, 02:32 PM
[Image: bswv.png]

Whatever the bottom one is, sounds a good mod!

Lexus IS300 Sportcross in Platinum Ice.
Click here for garage.

PSN ID: O3107 
Dark Samurai
16-09-2020, 02:32 PM #3

[Image: bswv.png]

Whatever the bottom one is, sounds a good mod!

Lexus IS300 Sportcross in Platinum Ice.
Click here for garage.

PSN ID: O3107 

kevinsgs300
Posting Freak
17-09-2020, 12:59 PM
welcome to the club
kevinsgs300
17-09-2020, 12:59 PM #4

welcome to the club