JapCarForum General Discussions Manufacturer News Beauty, Brawn and Brains: The 2016 Honda Pilot is the Triple Threat Poised to Top the

Beauty, Brawn and Brains: The 2016 Honda Pilot is the Triple Threat Poised to Top the

Beauty, Brawn and Brains: The 2016 Honda Pilot is the Triple Threat Poised to Top the

News Feeder
Posting Freak
27-02-2022, 01:02 AM
Sleek and athletic exterior meets interior elegance for a commanding yet sophisticated presence Top-of-the-line Elite trim introduces a premium look, feel and experience with highest level of standard features Direct injected 3.5-liter i-VTEC® engine with more horsepower and torque than outgoing model Smartest Pilot ever with new Intelligent Traction Management system, Honda Sensing™ technologies and i-VTM4 AWD system The all-new, third generation 2016 Honda Pilot will go on sale this...[Image: 9LguW2Ilz-0]

More...
News Feeder
27-02-2022, 01:02 AM #1

Sleek and athletic exterior meets interior elegance for a commanding yet sophisticated presence Top-of-the-line Elite trim introduces a premium look, feel and experience with highest level of standard features Direct injected 3.5-liter i-VTEC® engine with more horsepower and torque than outgoing model Smartest Pilot ever with new Intelligent Traction Management system, Honda Sensing™ technologies and i-VTM4 AWD system The all-new, third generation 2016 Honda Pilot will go on sale this...[Image: 9LguW2Ilz-0]

More...