JapCarForum General Discussions Manufacturer News All-New 2016 Honda Pilot: The Fully Redesigned Three-Row Honda SUV Sets New Benchmar

All-New 2016 Honda Pilot: The Fully Redesigned Three-Row Honda SUV Sets New Benchmar

All-New 2016 Honda Pilot: The Fully Redesigned Three-Row Honda SUV Sets New Benchmar

News Feeder
Posting Freak
06-05-2022, 12:42 AM
New, more powerful and efficient powertrain features direct injected 3.5-liter i-VTEC® engine paired with either a six- or nine-speed automatic transmission Sophisticated new torque vectoring i-VTM4 AWD and Intelligent Traction Management system Honda Sensing™ offers most comprehensive set of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies ever available on a Honda vehicle Maximum family connectivity, with up to four 2.5-amp USB outlets More premium features than ever before, includ...[Image: nKa1o9hrgAQ]

More...
News Feeder
06-05-2022, 12:42 AM #1

New, more powerful and efficient powertrain features direct injected 3.5-liter i-VTEC® engine paired with either a six- or nine-speed automatic transmission Sophisticated new torque vectoring i-VTM4 AWD and Intelligent Traction Management system Honda Sensing™ offers most comprehensive set of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies ever available on a Honda vehicle Maximum family connectivity, with up to four 2.5-amp USB outlets More premium features than ever before, includ...[Image: nKa1o9hrgAQ]

More...