JapCarForum General Discussions Manufacturer News Honda Civic Type R Makes North American Debut at the 2016 SEMA Show

Honda Civic Type R Makes North American Debut at the 2016 SEMA Show

Honda Civic Type R Makes North American Debut at the 2016 SEMA Show

News Feeder
Posting Freak
17-09-2023, 05:36 AM
Civic Type R headlines "Civicpalooza" display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories Honda Powersports and Honda Performance Development expand SEMA presence Honda will sho...[Image: ME2uRg7EB7I]

More...
News Feeder
17-09-2023, 05:36 AM #1

Civic Type R headlines "Civicpalooza" display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories Honda Powersports and Honda Performance Development expand SEMA presence Honda will sho...[Image: ME2uRg7EB7I]

More...