JapCarForum General Discussions Manufacturer News Honda Calls It Early: American Car Buyers Make Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey Tops i

Honda Calls It Early: American Car Buyers Make Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey Tops i

Honda Calls It Early: American Car Buyers Make Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey Tops i

News Feeder
Posting Freak
10-11-2023, 12:48 AM
Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey are America's best-selling vehicles in their respective segments to individual car buyers in 2016 Honda has America's most popular car, SUV and minivan for 4th straight year Honda is fastest growing automaker in retail sales With just more than a week remaining in 2016, Honda is assured of having the #1 and #2 best-selling cars, the #1 SUV and #1 minivan in America with individual car buyers, the company announced today. American Honda, including the Honda and Ac...[Image: e6jVwO3Lnqg]

More...
News Feeder
10-11-2023, 12:48 AM #1

Accord, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey are America's best-selling vehicles in their respective segments to individual car buyers in 2016 Honda has America's most popular car, SUV and minivan for 4th straight year Honda is fastest growing automaker in retail sales With just more than a week remaining in 2016, Honda is assured of having the #1 and #2 best-selling cars, the #1 SUV and #1 minivan in America with individual car buyers, the company announced today. American Honda, including the Honda and Ac...[Image: e6jVwO3Lnqg]

More...