Welcome LEXYNIK

Welcome LEXYNIK

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
steviewevie
Posting Freak
07-01-2017, 12:41 AM
Welcome aboard ! :biggrin:

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
07-01-2017, 12:41 AM #1

Welcome aboard ! :biggrin:

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !

kam05
07-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Welcome mate- You were asking about asi V8 IS200 on loc the other day, well you can follow the progress of that build here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mods:...WIM geometry setup & fine tune, K&N Air filter, Stainless steel A/C rings, Brodit phone kit, Stainless steel clock surround, B&M Shortshifter & LED Domelight, Maplight & Sun Visors, OEM Chrome exhaust tip, OEM rubber bootliner, Fan type windscreen washer jets, LS430 Side repeaters, OEM LE grille, OEM cargo net, Front OEM armrest
kam05
07-01-2017, 12:48 AM #2

Welcome mate- You were asking about asi V8 IS200 on loc the other day, well you can follow the progress of that build here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mods:...WIM geometry setup & fine tune, K&N Air filter, Stainless steel A/C rings, Brodit phone kit, Stainless steel clock surround, B&M Shortshifter & LED Domelight, Maplight & Sun Visors, OEM Chrome exhaust tip, OEM rubber bootliner, Fan type windscreen washer jets, LS430 Side repeaters, OEM LE grille, OEM cargo net, Front OEM armrest

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
07-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Welcome to Ojc hope you enjoy the forum:thumbup1:
Lexusboy
07-01-2017, 12:53 AM #3

Welcome to Ojc hope you enjoy the forum:thumbup1:

Bandit
Posting Freak
07-01-2017, 01:08 AM
Hello and Welcome to the club matey :thumbup1:

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!
Bandit
07-01-2017, 01:08 AM #4

Hello and Welcome to the club matey :thumbup1:

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!

Andy-R.
Posting Freak
07-01-2017, 03:48 AM
Welcome to the club:biggrin:

40mm Lowering Springs, Re-sprayed Front, 6000K HID's, Re-furbed alloys, Bandit Induction Kit (cheers Chris), Raised boot spoiler with LED, Blue calipers with silver decals, De-badged rear, Chrome Oil Filler Cap (thanks to Chris again), White LED dash bulbs, Blue a/c control bulbs, Blue door markers and interior lights, Sony head unit, Chrome Lexus tax disc holder, TRD side skirts, Original Saloon Front Bumper re-fitted instead of Sportcross

[Image: Lf9Nl.jpg]
Andy-R.
07-01-2017, 03:48 AM #5

Welcome to the club:biggrin:

40mm Lowering Springs, Re-sprayed Front, 6000K HID's, Re-furbed alloys, Bandit Induction Kit (cheers Chris), Raised boot spoiler with LED, Blue calipers with silver decals, De-badged rear, Chrome Oil Filler Cap (thanks to Chris again), White LED dash bulbs, Blue a/c control bulbs, Blue door markers and interior lights, Sony head unit, Chrome Lexus tax disc holder, TRD side skirts, Original Saloon Front Bumper re-fitted instead of Sportcross

[Image: Lf9Nl.jpg]

jay_russell
Posting Freak
07-01-2017, 10:05 AM
welcome mate
jay_russell
07-01-2017, 10:05 AM #6

welcome mate

dimis
Posting Freak
07-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the club

LEXUS IS200 - The most fun car to go sideways
dimis
07-01-2017, 10:47 AM #7

Welcome to the club

LEXUS IS200 - The most fun car to go sideways

spikes
Posting Freak
07-01-2017, 11:13 AM
hi, welcome to the outlaws :biggrin:

spikes
spikes
07-01-2017, 11:13 AM #8

hi, welcome to the outlaws :biggrin:

spikes

Asi
Posting Freak
07-01-2017, 11:16 AM
welcome to the outlaws. he is here looking for v8 build thread :lol:

[SIZE="5"]V8 TURBO IS200
JAE Best Modified OJC Winner [/SIZE]
Asi
07-01-2017, 11:16 AM #9

welcome to the outlaws. he is here looking for v8 build thread :lol:

[SIZE="5"]V8 TURBO IS200
JAE Best Modified OJC Winner [/SIZE]

lexynik
Unregistered

10-01-2017, 11:49 AM
hello all,jeez what a welcome-well i guess most of you are old hands from the other place and yes i did find my way here cos i wanted to see how asi,s v8 progresses,,,,
I shall probably not say too much over here as although ive got an is200 i doubt i will be going too mad on modding because i will probably change for a late 300 with all the bells and whistles after june when my licence cleans up a bit- ive had a poor driving history as far as my local odd lot are concerned and have now reformed after 25yrs of lookin over my shoulder type stuff-still im all legal now and paying £2500per annum on the lex for insurance which is about enuf-ive owned,thrashed,blown and dumped just about anything on wheels from 50cc fsies to bm s,audis,scoobys,etc and its nice now not to have to sell or dump a car every two weeks.
I must admit i do have the urge to mod but really knowing my limitations mechanically would only want to do a car i knew was simple ie dare i say it a ((((mk1 golf gt1)))) sorry i know its not a jap !!!!
Still moddings modding and im a long way off doin one yet-id nead a garage first !! lol
so if its ok with you lot ill kinda read away in the background and build ideas for the future.
some real nice cars on here btw-too many to list and i havent read em all yet but that evo with the pc install with the highways cam built in would of come in handy for me a few times in the past.
For now im happy chappy meandering about all legal for the first time with no fines or aggro at 30mph in my auto lex,,,of course when my insurance rates get normal things may well change,,
HELLO ALL,,,,,,,, Nick
lexynik
10-01-2017, 11:49 AM #10

hello all,jeez what a welcome-well i guess most of you are old hands from the other place and yes i did find my way here cos i wanted to see how asi,s v8 progresses,,,,
I shall probably not say too much over here as although ive got an is200 i doubt i will be going too mad on modding because i will probably change for a late 300 with all the bells and whistles after june when my licence cleans up a bit- ive had a poor driving history as far as my local odd lot are concerned and have now reformed after 25yrs of lookin over my shoulder type stuff-still im all legal now and paying £2500per annum on the lex for insurance which is about enuf-ive owned,thrashed,blown and dumped just about anything on wheels from 50cc fsies to bm s,audis,scoobys,etc and its nice now not to have to sell or dump a car every two weeks.
I must admit i do have the urge to mod but really knowing my limitations mechanically would only want to do a car i knew was simple ie dare i say it a ((((mk1 golf gt1)))) sorry i know its not a jap !!!!
Still moddings modding and im a long way off doin one yet-id nead a garage first !! lol
so if its ok with you lot ill kinda read away in the background and build ideas for the future.
some real nice cars on here btw-too many to list and i havent read em all yet but that evo with the pc install with the highways cam built in would of come in handy for me a few times in the past.
For now im happy chappy meandering about all legal for the first time with no fines or aggro at 30mph in my auto lex,,,of course when my insurance rates get normal things may well change,,
HELLO ALL,,,,,,,, Nick

Pages (2): 1 2 Next