JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Hi all

Hi all

Hi all

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
BRANNERS
15-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Hi all just a quick introduction, my name is simon and am a complete novice when it comes to forums but you never learn if you dont try eh? I have been told this is a good club to be a member of and instructed to join by my old mate,(BOOSST).I am 25yrs old i live in East Sussex,i own an R32 GTR of which is one of my pride and joys and is the reason for joining this club,im a soldier in the british army,i love doing crazy things in all sorts of manners the latest is doing pub runs in a helicopter. Im pretty sure ill be at JAPFEST this year and will get to chat to those of you who are there!Not been to a show in years so looking forward to it! ill push the boat out a bit now and ill half expect a short sharp GET TO F*#K but oh well, being that im so new and ask if there is space on the club stand?or if anyone drops out last min etc as i think it makes it easier to get to know ppl if you all park together.. Anyways so much for quick!LOL, take it easy cheers, Si.
BRANNERS
15-03-2018, 09:36 AM #1

Hi all just a quick introduction, my name is simon and am a complete novice when it comes to forums but you never learn if you dont try eh? I have been told this is a good club to be a member of and instructed to join by my old mate,(BOOSST).I am 25yrs old i live in East Sussex,i own an R32 GTR of which is one of my pride and joys and is the reason for joining this club,im a soldier in the british army,i love doing crazy things in all sorts of manners the latest is doing pub runs in a helicopter. Im pretty sure ill be at JAPFEST this year and will get to chat to those of you who are there!Not been to a show in years so looking forward to it! ill push the boat out a bit now and ill half expect a short sharp GET TO F*#K but oh well, being that im so new and ask if there is space on the club stand?or if anyone drops out last min etc as i think it makes it easier to get to know ppl if you all park together.. Anyways so much for quick!LOL, take it easy cheers, Si.

Adster
15-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Hi and welcome to OJC and to be the first to say :ttiuwp: you see this alot as we like pics of motors
Adster
15-03-2018, 09:42 AM #2

Hi and welcome to OJC and to be the first to say :ttiuwp: you see this alot as we like pics of motors

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
15-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Big Grin Like the man says.... :ttiuwp:

And a secondary welcome, since I already said it in the thread BOOSST posted for you Smile

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

Currently 280bhp/295lbft; 3" Meercat custom exhaust; KW Suspension; FMIC; SSP; HPFP; Custom Stainless Steel Dials - for the moment, the only set in the world!! (Till the group buy for MPSOC anyway :lol: )

In Progress:

E-Tuning remap ongoing via Cobb Accessport; Braided brake lines; Stubby aerial; Tinted repeaters and sidelights; 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid; 3" HTP Intake
DaveEdin
15-03-2018, 10:03 AM #3

Big Grin Like the man says.... :ttiuwp:

And a secondary welcome, since I already said it in the thread BOOSST posted for you Smile

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

Currently 280bhp/295lbft; 3" Meercat custom exhaust; KW Suspension; FMIC; SSP; HPFP; Custom Stainless Steel Dials - for the moment, the only set in the world!! (Till the group buy for MPSOC anyway :lol: )

In Progress:

E-Tuning remap ongoing via Cobb Accessport; Braided brake lines; Stubby aerial; Tinted repeaters and sidelights; 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid; 3" HTP Intake

Rabster
Posting Freak
15-03-2018, 10:08 AM
welcome to the club mate,

i posted in the other thread there may well be a stand pass available but i wont know untill they have all been shipped out etc

Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Contact me to get your video hosted on the club YouTube Account

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rabster
15-03-2018, 10:08 AM #4

welcome to the club mate,

i posted in the other thread there may well be a stand pass available but i wont know untill they have all been shipped out etc

Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Contact me to get your video hosted on the club YouTube Account

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BOOSST
Banned
15-03-2018, 10:18 AM
BRANNERS my old mate,(BOOSST). Si.
OLD !:Chair:
BOOSST
15-03-2018, 10:18 AM #5

BRANNERS my old mate,(BOOSST). Si.
OLD !:Chair:

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
15-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Welcome on board
Lexusboy
15-03-2018, 10:23 AM #6

Welcome on board

spud1973
15-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Hi and welcome
spud1973
15-03-2018, 10:57 AM #7

Hi and welcome

BRANNERS
15-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Pics to follow tryin to write all this via mobile is tricky business lol,ill join ya on facebook there are a few pics on there. fingers all crossed for stand pass but ill be there all the same. Mikey u read too much into things mate lmao.
BRANNERS
15-03-2018, 10:57 AM #8

Pics to follow tryin to write all this via mobile is tricky business lol,ill join ya on facebook there are a few pics on there. fingers all crossed for stand pass but ill be there all the same. Mikey u read too much into things mate lmao.

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
15-03-2018, 11:01 AM
BRANNERS Pics to follow tryin to write all this via mobile is tricky business lol,ill join ya on facebook there are a few pics on there. fingers all crossed for stand pass but ill be there all the same. Mikey u read too much into things mate lmao.

Be fair, the man teaches dancing for a living, he's bound to be a bit "sensitive" ain't he? :wink: :lol:

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

In Progress:

DaveEdin
15-03-2018, 11:01 AM #9

BRANNERS Pics to follow tryin to write all this via mobile is tricky business lol,ill join ya on facebook there are a few pics on there. fingers all crossed for stand pass but ill be there all the same. Mikey u read too much into things mate lmao.

Be fair, the man teaches dancing for a living, he's bound to be a bit "sensitive" ain't he? :wink: :lol:

IS200 Sport - Sold
Mazda 6 MPS - Zoom Zoom!

Modifications
Completed:

In Progress:

Bandit
Posting Freak
15-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Welcome to the club Simon, look forward to seeing some pic's of the Skyline mate
:thumbup:

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!
Bandit
15-03-2018, 12:06 PM #10

Welcome to the club Simon, look forward to seeing some pic's of the Skyline mate
:thumbup:

Lexus IS200 Sport Navigator (Now being stripped again) :blink:

Now Don't Forget The REP!!!

Pages (2): 1 2 Next