JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Newby from oxford!

Newby from oxford!

Newby from oxford!

Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 57 Next  
supra-rob
07-12-2018, 02:53 AM
Hi guys and girls, was out last night and had a card left under my wipers last night with this club on so thought i would take a look and joined up! just like to say hello and look forward to getting to know the club and the people on here.

Cheers guys

Robby
supra-rob
07-12-2018, 02:53 AM #1

Hi guys and girls, was out last night and had a card left under my wipers last night with this club on so thought i would take a look and joined up! just like to say hello and look forward to getting to know the club and the people on here.

Cheers guys

Robby

purplewitch
Posting Freak
07-12-2018, 02:55 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupra SmileSmile Show me show me show me show me show me show me show me ... show me NOW Smile

Welcome to Outlaws Smile [/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
07-12-2018, 02:55 AM #2

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupra SmileSmile Show me show me show me show me show me show me show me ... show me NOW Smile

Welcome to Outlaws Smile [/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile

supra-rob
07-12-2018, 02:58 AM
Will get pics up later as at work atm haha, cheers mate
supra-rob
07-12-2018, 02:58 AM #3

Will get pics up later as at work atm haha, cheers mate

purplewitch
Posting Freak
07-12-2018, 03:01 AM
At least tell us about it then Smile What colour is it ? It does have a spoiler doesn't it, please don't have one of the broken ones Sad Is it UK/Import/TT/NA ? what colour carpets has it got? (Hide that answer from Racestyle if it's black) ... lol it was probably him that left the card

purplewitch
07-12-2018, 03:01 AM #4

At least tell us about it then Smile What colour is it ? It does have a spoiler doesn't it, please don't have one of the broken ones Sad Is it UK/Import/TT/NA ? what colour carpets has it got? (Hide that answer from Racestyle if it's black) ... lol it was probably him that left the card

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
07-12-2018, 03:04 AM
Welcome Robby glad to have another Supra in the fold around here, get some pics up Smile
Edited 18-01-2012, 12:38 PM by Dan_Turism0.

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

' Nothing feels quick when your other car has a 1000bhp - JamieP
Quote:A Supra without a spoiler is like a Gypsy's dog without a Nob.
Dan_Turism0
07-12-2018, 03:04 AM #5

Welcome Robby glad to have another Supra in the fold around here, get some pics up Smile

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

supra-rob
07-12-2018, 03:13 AM
Its a 199 silver jspec, top secret front with top secret skirts and spats, standerd wing, finichi 19's black with chrome lip, super dragger cat back, apexi induction, hks dump valve, rps clutch and lightened fly wheel, grey carpet lol but soon to be black as soon as i get 1 haha, pretty standerd interior atm apart from a boot build.
supra-rob
07-12-2018, 03:13 AM #6

Its a 199 silver jspec, top secret front with top secret skirts and spats, standerd wing, finichi 19's black with chrome lip, super dragger cat back, apexi induction, hks dump valve, rps clutch and lightened fly wheel, grey carpet lol but soon to be black as soon as i get 1 haha, pretty standerd interior atm apart from a boot build.

purplewitch
Posting Freak
07-12-2018, 03:15 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Sounds lovely Smile ... quit your job, go home and post pics Smile

lol just kidding Smile [/COLOR]

purplewitch
07-12-2018, 03:15 AM #7

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Sounds lovely Smile ... quit your job, go home and post pics Smile

lol just kidding Smile [/COLOR]

Dan_Turism0
Posting Freak
07-12-2018, 03:25 AM
sounds awesome mate, 99 will make it vvti? Which Finichi rims have you got please tell me it's not the Rimini's?

Where abouts in Ox are you?

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

Dan_Turism0
07-12-2018, 03:25 AM #8

sounds awesome mate, 99 will make it vvti? Which Finichi rims have you got please tell me it's not the Rimini's?

Where abouts in Ox are you?

My Garage
Supra Build Thread

purplewitch
Posting Freak
07-12-2018, 03:31 AM
at his work :p

purplewitch
07-12-2018, 03:31 AM #9

at his work :p

supra-rob
07-12-2018, 03:31 AM
its a 93 not 99, the colour 199 silver, its the TT 6 Speed, nah ive got the finichi firenze, haha i would love to quit my job but theres nout else about atm, from abingdon.
supra-rob
07-12-2018, 03:31 AM #10

its a 93 not 99, the colour 199 silver, its the TT 6 Speed, nah ive got the finichi firenze, haha i would love to quit my job but theres nout else about atm, from abingdon.

Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 57 Next