JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Newby Here

Newby Here

Newby Here

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
dangermooser
08-04-2018, 04:25 AM
With reference to JAE I will see if we have a reply from the powers that be over there, if not we will migrate over here and join the fun, I have already committed to TOC on the basis that we get support from the management, if the support isn't there then neither will we be there!

First impressions of the forum seem good and you all seem a friendly bunch, looking forward to getting to know you all and organising some meets
dangermooser
08-04-2018, 04:25 AM #21

With reference to JAE I will see if we have a reply from the powers that be over there, if not we will migrate over here and join the fun, I have already committed to TOC on the basis that we get support from the management, if the support isn't there then neither will we be there!

First impressions of the forum seem good and you all seem a friendly bunch, looking forward to getting to know you all and organising some meets

Phil01
Posting Freak
08-04-2018, 04:31 AM
Dont forget DM that our management is all part of the active team, they are not managers as such they are like you and I,
Our managers organise everything and then convince us to join in the fun.
This club is organised and run so different from the rest, sometimes it is more like a social club and help each other out no matter what the problem is, its not just car related chat, anything goes.
Phil01
08-04-2018, 04:31 AM #22

Dont forget DM that our management is all part of the active team, they are not managers as such they are like you and I,
Our managers organise everything and then convince us to join in the fun.
This club is organised and run so different from the rest, sometimes it is more like a social club and help each other out no matter what the problem is, its not just car related chat, anything goes.

purplewitch
Posting Freak
08-04-2018, 06:12 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]even witches are allowed Smile

Welcome to the Outlaws Smile [/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
purplewitch
08-04-2018, 06:12 AM #23

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]even witches are allowed Smile

Welcome to the Outlaws Smile [/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]That symbol on the side of my door.. Definition by FirebirdPhil 'Translated it means -
"try to overtake - go on give it a go I dare you......." [/COLOR]
I'm not an Outlaw; I'm a Poutlaw! Purple Supras are the bestest! I love purple .. a lot lot lot Smile
Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
08-04-2018, 06:58 AM
There is plenty of room as long as we are given notice and payments are received in time..
:thumbup:
Lexusboy
08-04-2018, 06:58 AM #24

There is plenty of room as long as we are given notice and payments are received in time..

dangermooser
08-04-2018, 07:05 AM
Lexusboy There is plenty of room as long as we are given notice and payments are received in time..

No worries I will confirm after the weekend what direction we are taking, thanks again for the warm welcome
dangermooser
08-04-2018, 07:05 AM #25

Lexusboy There is plenty of room as long as we are given notice and payments are received in time..

No worries I will confirm after the weekend what direction we are taking, thanks again for the warm welcome

spikes
Posting Freak
08-04-2018, 10:55 AM
hi welcome to the outlaws,great looking car. :biggrin: like the rims:thumbup1:

spikes
spikes
08-04-2018, 10:55 AM #26

hi welcome to the outlaws,great looking car. :biggrin: like the rims:thumbup1:

spikes

kevinsgs300
Posting Freak
08-04-2018, 12:59 PM
welcome to the club
kevinsgs300
08-04-2018, 12:59 PM #27

welcome to the club

dangermooser
09-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Marsdendean I think we should ban phil since he is bringing all these Corolla owners over lol.

I found this site all on my own Phil had nothing to d owith this CTS owner coming over:biggrin:
dangermooser
09-04-2018, 10:30 AM #28

Marsdendean I think we should ban phil since he is bringing all these Corolla owners over lol.

I found this site all on my own Phil had nothing to d owith this CTS owner coming over:biggrin:

ormi
Posting Freak
09-04-2018, 04:37 PM
welcome peeps....and i have been following your progress too on toc...using the same name as here exept over their no one has seen my car..heehee...amazing site here advise is given without lots of arguing over whos right etc and everyones willing to help ie a few members have driven for hours to get parts from south to north and north to south....hope you enjoy your stay and get posting in the projects section..

[Image: ormiedit1-2.jpg]
TTE supercharger,pr0lex manifold,hks fcd,larger intercooler,apexi induction kit,silicone hose kit,IK22's,polished engine parts,TTE front bumper mod'd for intercooler,TRD side skirts,TRD rear lip,JDM headlights and fogs,10k hid headlights 8k full beam,L8XSS p/plate,fog/brake/light conversion,18"fox rs's,lowered 90mm(f)100mm®,moleys under bars,yellow trd anti rollbars,full stainless exhaust,carbon fiber intake plus so much more
ormi
09-04-2018, 04:37 PM #29

welcome peeps....and i have been following your progress too on toc...using the same name as here exept over their no one has seen my car..heehee...amazing site here advise is given without lots of arguing over whos right etc and everyones willing to help ie a few members have driven for hours to get parts from south to north and north to south....hope you enjoy your stay and get posting in the projects section..

[Image: ormiedit1-2.jpg]
TTE supercharger,pr0lex manifold,hks fcd,larger intercooler,apexi induction kit,silicone hose kit,IK22's,polished engine parts,TTE front bumper mod'd for intercooler,TRD side skirts,TRD rear lip,JDM headlights and fogs,10k hid headlights 8k full beam,L8XSS p/plate,fog/brake/light conversion,18"fox rs's,lowered 90mm(f)100mm®,moleys under bars,yellow trd anti rollbars,full stainless exhaust,carbon fiber intake plus so much more

dangermooser
10-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Marsdendean Welcome i was only joking! I have just remembered thou they only did the facelift model in 3 doors didnt they?

I know that mate, no worries!!!

Have been busy all day working and getting the car done. New brake pads and discs on the rear, callipers painted and I have done the lower grille on the front bumper in black. Just a shame the braided hoses wouldn't go on, the original ones didn't want to come off :mad:
dangermooser
10-04-2018, 10:29 AM #30

Marsdendean Welcome i was only joking! I have just remembered thou they only did the facelift model in 3 doors didnt they?

I know that mate, no worries!!!

Have been busy all day working and getting the car done. New brake pads and discs on the rear, callipers painted and I have done the lower grille on the front bumper in black. Just a shame the braided hoses wouldn't go on, the original ones didn't want to come off :mad:

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3