JapCarForum General Discussions New Members Happy Honika....Happy Birthday...nope, what was it again.....ah thats it Hello,

Happy Honika....Happy Birthday...nope, what was it again.....ah thats it Hello,

Happy Honika....Happy Birthday...nope, what was it again.....ah thats it Hello,

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
AaronR33
24-06-2020, 11:26 PM
Welcome!

Honda Civic Type R EP3 Premier Edition

Mods so far
AEM V2 Induction Kit ¦ Blitz-Nur Spec R Exhaust ¦ Rota Grid Drift 16x8" et10 in Bronze wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's ¦ HSD Coilovers ¦ D2 Rear Adjustable Camber Arms ¦ Mugen Replica Rear Wing ¦ Skunk2 Gear Knob ¦ Sticker-bombed Centre Console ¦ 8000K HID Kit ¦ Metallic Purple Brake Callipers ¦ EP Racing Purple Rear Tow Hook

Progression thread can be found here
AaronR33
24-06-2020, 11:26 PM #11

Welcome!

Honda Civic Type R EP3 Premier Edition

Mods so far
AEM V2 Induction Kit ¦ Blitz-Nur Spec R Exhaust ¦ Rota Grid Drift 16x8" et10 in Bronze wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's ¦ HSD Coilovers ¦ D2 Rear Adjustable Camber Arms ¦ Mugen Replica Rear Wing ¦ Skunk2 Gear Knob ¦ Sticker-bombed Centre Console ¦ 8000K HID Kit ¦ Metallic Purple Brake Callipers ¦ EP Racing Purple Rear Tow Hook

Progression thread can be found here

LexusKelly
08-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Hey kev.... How is the legnum coming along? Any new mods/plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
LexusKelly
08-08-2020, 10:37 PM #12

Hey kev.... How is the legnum coming along? Any new mods/plans?

Leg-Kev
08-08-2020, 11:51 PM
After JAE loads of plans, new front bumper , vented bonnet, that skyline with the carbon front end on the trade stands had some very nice vented wings that followed the a pillar onto the wing with a dogleg vent in the wings, going to do that on mine, have some 19 inch bk racing 993 alloys to be refurbed and fitted , then its either carbon wrap ( gloss look 4d )or bayside blue paint, fmic, fuel pump and regulator, straight through exhaust and boost doubled to 13 psi and remap if I hit fuel cut...hopefully all before next years JAE lol, must say for a car you were still prepping up to JAE your lexxie looked very sweet on the day
Leg-Kev
08-08-2020, 11:51 PM #13

After JAE loads of plans, new front bumper , vented bonnet, that skyline with the carbon front end on the trade stands had some very nice vented wings that followed the a pillar onto the wing with a dogleg vent in the wings, going to do that on mine, have some 19 inch bk racing 993 alloys to be refurbed and fitted , then its either carbon wrap ( gloss look 4d )or bayside blue paint, fmic, fuel pump and regulator, straight through exhaust and boost doubled to 13 psi and remap if I hit fuel cut...hopefully all before next years JAE lol, must say for a car you were still prepping up to JAE your lexxie looked very sweet on the day

LexusKelly
09-08-2020, 03:54 AM
Lots of plans! Awesome.... I can't wait to see it. Keep us updated with a build thread Smile

Ha.... My crosser was lucky to even get to jae. At 1pm on the day I just downed tools and drive there, she's still not back together properly lol. I even turned up in my work clothes!

LexusKelly
09-08-2020, 03:54 AM #14

Lots of plans! Awesome.... I can't wait to see it. Keep us updated with a build thread Smile

Ha.... My crosser was lucky to even get to jae. At 1pm on the day I just downed tools and drive there, she's still not back together properly lol. I even turned up in my work clothes!

Pages (2): Previous 1 2