JapCarForum General Discussions Comments from the Mod/Admins Update about the club

Update about the club

Update about the club

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
steviewevie
Posting Freak
31-05-2016, 03:47 AM
Some of the mod team got together yesterday for the first time since starting this club.

We discussed all sorts of issues, such as the club logo, JAE tickets, the logistics for JAE, club merchandise, club membership packages, sponsorship (raising money to help with club costs) and future events.

Some of the above will happen quickly and some items will be on going,
You may notice that the club logo as voted for by the members has been added (though this is a work in progress) and JAE tickets are now available for sale through the club.

Your club has some new added areas like the Arcade. This area has already been a great hit for some of our members, and more things are planned.
Paid membership will be available fairly soon and the good news for these members over the standard membership will be benefits such as larger forum Inbox size, better Arcade games along with your own garage (to put details of your cars) and the ability to embed YouTube videos.

This membership will also give you some club merchandise with a membership card (giving you access to discounts that we will be trying to arrange) along with choices of a one year and two year membership. It is intended that tickets for future events will, where possible, be offered first to the paid members and then to our basic members.

We understand that members are keen to see full details of the membership packages, and we are very pleased with the interest in this so far, but we need to make sure we have everything sorted before we release the full details (e.g. we do not want to find that we end up with some unexpected costs by releasing prices to the members before we have full costs for everything in the pack, there is quite a lot for us to organise !).

The money raised from the membership will be used to push the club forward and keep the club fresh with even better club features for the use of our members, for the forum and club meets.

We are working very hard for everyone to be proud of their club, a good example is this year JAE where we will have lighting and a marquee along with a generator and our own BBQ. This will be a relatively large expense, but your founders want to make our first big event a real success and one for the members to really enjoy.

As further information is available we will update you. Thanks for your support and suggestions so far !

Kind regards The Mod Team Smile
Edited 12-07-2009, 03:58 PM by steviewevie.

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !
steviewevie
31-05-2016, 03:47 AM #1

Some of the mod team got together yesterday for the first time since starting this club.

We discussed all sorts of issues, such as the club logo, JAE tickets, the logistics for JAE, club merchandise, club membership packages, sponsorship (raising money to help with club costs) and future events.

Some of the above will happen quickly and some items will be on going,
You may notice that the club logo as voted for by the members has been added (though this is a work in progress) and JAE tickets are now available for sale through the club.

Your club has some new added areas like the Arcade. This area has already been a great hit for some of our members, and more things are planned.
Paid membership will be available fairly soon and the good news for these members over the standard membership will be benefits such as larger forum Inbox size, better Arcade games along with your own garage (to put details of your cars) and the ability to embed YouTube videos.

This membership will also give you some club merchandise with a membership card (giving you access to discounts that we will be trying to arrange) along with choices of a one year and two year membership. It is intended that tickets for future events will, where possible, be offered first to the paid members and then to our basic members.

We understand that members are keen to see full details of the membership packages, and we are very pleased with the interest in this so far, but we need to make sure we have everything sorted before we release the full details (e.g. we do not want to find that we end up with some unexpected costs by releasing prices to the members before we have full costs for everything in the pack, there is quite a lot for us to organise !).

The money raised from the membership will be used to push the club forward and keep the club fresh with even better club features for the use of our members, for the forum and club meets.

We are working very hard for everyone to be proud of their club, a good example is this year JAE where we will have lighting and a marquee along with a generator and our own BBQ. This will be a relatively large expense, but your founders want to make our first big event a real success and one for the members to really enjoy.

As further information is available we will update you. Thanks for your support and suggestions so far !

Kind regards The Mod Team Smile

[Image: Sig-enginebay.jpg]
IS200 Turbo project now just about complete ! See my thread here and leave your comments.
Now running standalone Syvecs ECU and no stock ECU !

T7RY B
31-05-2016, 03:53 AM
I think that I speak for other members in that we appreciate all the hard work that the mods/Admin are doing to get the club to a high level and also that it does take time to organise.
Well done so far, it really is growing at a fast pace due to the efforts of all the team.
Regards Terry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
T7RY B
31-05-2016, 03:53 AM #2

I think that I speak for other members in that we appreciate all the hard work that the mods/Admin are doing to get the club to a high level and also that it does take time to organise.
Well done so far, it really is growing at a fast pace due to the efforts of all the team.
Regards Terry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The_Stig
Administrator
31-05-2016, 03:56 AM
Thank you for the kind words Terry

Stig
The_Stig
31-05-2016, 03:56 AM #3

Thank you for the kind words Terry

Stig

T7RY B
31-05-2016, 04:01 AM
The_Stig Thank you for the kind words Terry

Stig

No problem Stig, It is nice to be in at the beginning when something is created and to be part of it and let the members have some input. It really makes you feel part of the club NOT just a number on a membership application. We are all behind the team and not scared to voice an opinion.
Terry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
T7RY B
31-05-2016, 04:01 AM #4

The_Stig Thank you for the kind words Terry

Stig

No problem Stig, It is nice to be in at the beginning when something is created and to be part of it and let the members have some input. It really makes you feel part of the club NOT just a number on a membership application. We are all behind the team and not scared to voice an opinion.
Terry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moley
Posting Freak
31-05-2016, 04:13 AM
We are working very hard for everyone to be proud of their club, a good example is this year JAE where we will have lighting and a marquee along with a generator and our own BBQ. This will be a relatively large expense, but your founders want to make our first a big event a real success and one for the members to really enjoy.

So you are saying that the ticket price will not cover this costs ??
If this is the case you better get the membership costs done asap.
To get some funds for the club.Or put the price of the tickets up a bit

Also what is going to happen to the club funds once the club is in profit, when we have 1000 outlaw members :thumbup1:

And well done to the Mods , this is the ONLY place to be on the net, apart from ebay :laugh:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
31-05-2016, 04:13 AM #5

We are working very hard for everyone to be proud of their club, a good example is this year JAE where we will have lighting and a marquee along with a generator and our own BBQ. This will be a relatively large expense, but your founders want to make our first a big event a real success and one for the members to really enjoy.

So you are saying that the ticket price will not cover this costs ??
If this is the case you better get the membership costs done asap.
To get some funds for the club.Or put the price of the tickets up a bit

Also what is going to happen to the club funds once the club is in profit, when we have 1000 outlaw members :thumbup1:

And well done to the Mods , this is the ONLY place to be on the net, apart from ebay :laugh:

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

Saraj
Posting Freak
31-05-2016, 04:34 AM
agreed, the work done so far as been good and getting better on a daily basis, i am sure alot of members will not mind paying that little extra for JAE in order to have a good show and stand for OJC. Look forward to more games when the membership comes out, i can then continue my reign as king of the arcade !

[COLOR="Gray"]December 2008: Crashed Lexus IS200 - Cat B Write Off
August 2009: Crashed Vauxhall Astra - Minor Damage DIY Repair
November 2009: Crashed Vauxhall Astra - Scratches To Bumper No Repair Required
February 2010: Other Party Crashed Into Astra - Extensive Damage To Rear -Settled With Third Party's Insurance
Anyone dare To Predict The Future?[/COLOR]
Saraj
31-05-2016, 04:34 AM #6

agreed, the work done so far as been good and getting better on a daily basis, i am sure alot of members will not mind paying that little extra for JAE in order to have a good show and stand for OJC. Look forward to more games when the membership comes out, i can then continue my reign as king of the arcade !

February 2010: Other Party Crashed Into Astra - Extensive Damage To Rear -Settled With Third Party's Insurance

Saraj
Posting Freak
31-05-2016, 04:40 AM
can I confirm GiFF Avaters will only be available to members joining the membership?

Saraj
31-05-2016, 04:40 AM #7

can I confirm GiFF Avaters will only be available to members joining the membership?

Marcus_1UZ
31-05-2016, 04:50 AM
sound good guys keep the hard work up, it will pay off in the end,Wink
Marcus_1UZ
31-05-2016, 04:50 AM #8

sound good guys keep the hard work up, it will pay off in the end,Wink

The_Stig
Administrator
31-05-2016, 05:05 AM
Giff avatars will be alowed for the paid members along with more games LOTS more i hope...

if members would like to help towards JAE in away that is entirely down to them.

The membership we hope will be sorted VERY quick, the reason its taking the time is we want it to be right and we dont want to offer a subscription when we cant offer something back straight away mainly
Discounts
Club merchandise

We do promise it will be worth the wait

Keep spreading the good word lets get the club flying above the rest

Stig
The_Stig
31-05-2016, 05:05 AM #9

Giff avatars will be alowed for the paid members along with more games LOTS more i hope...

if members would like to help towards JAE in away that is entirely down to them.

The membership we hope will be sorted VERY quick, the reason its taking the time is we want it to be right and we dont want to offer a subscription when we cant offer something back straight away mainly
Discounts
Club merchandise

We do promise it will be worth the wait

Keep spreading the good word lets get the club flying above the rest

Stig

Saraj
Posting Freak
31-05-2016, 06:55 AM
hmm... i cant wait now just for the games, i know you play games across the internet, but its makes it special when you playing against fellow members !

@ The_Stig - why are you aggresive?

Saraj
31-05-2016, 06:55 AM #10

hmm... i cant wait now just for the games, i know you play games across the internet, but its makes it special when you playing against fellow members !

@ The_Stig - why are you aggresive?

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next