JapCarForum General Discussions Comments from the Mod/Admins Your Club Needs YOU!!!

Your Club Needs YOU!!!

Your Club Needs YOU!!!

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
TM
Banned
04-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Sad:Sulk::Shooting::cursing::Chair::w00t::mad::crying:Confusedcared::confused1:
thats all....................
TM
04-05-2017, 12:57 PM #11

Sad:Sulk::Shooting::cursing::Chair::w00t::mad::crying:Confusedcared::confused1:
thats all....................

Rabster
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Huh fat boy that good or bad lol
Rabster
04-05-2017, 12:59 PM #12

Huh fat boy that good or bad lol

Moley
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Dont know what else we need, but for example when we did the WIM raffle the support of the members was shocking to say the least. this needs to get sorted

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice
Moley
04-05-2017, 01:00 PM #13

Dont know what else we need, but for example when we did the WIM raffle the support of the members was shocking to say the least. this needs to get sorted

Lexus IS200 Mods--TTE Supercharger, Tein Superstreet Coilovers & EDFC, 6000K HID Lights, HKS Silent High Power Exhaust, DBA Front Discs, Kenwood DNX9240 Head Unit, 19" Rims, TRD Kit, FIGS Bonnet Struts, Greddy Pillar Pod & Defi Gauges, TTE Red ARBS . And Been To WIM twice

SHAHZ
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Dark Samurai Bullies!!!!!!!!!!
I may have to do it intentionally now :Shooting: hahahahahahahhahahahah
Have what in my signature, King Oli the Pimp of Off topicness?
And shahz, if you go up to where it says log off, then click quick links, then drop down menu will have an option saying mark forums read, click that, then all will be gone

No i mean that the whole page is just full of welcome threads.....just have them in the welcome section.......actually thanks for reminding me that mark forums read button needs to be moved away from the todays post link :cursing: me right of if im using my phone and it gets pressed accidental

Tinted Glass-Sports Grill-Debadged-TTE Spoiler-TTE Lowering Springs-PLUK Kazama Exhaust-18" Aero Alloys-K&N Air Filter-Denso Iridium Power Spark Plugs-Quad Tail Light Conversion-6000K HID-X-White High Beam-6 LED Sidelights-Quad LED Boot Light-JDM OEM Smoked Front Fogs-JDM Blue Reverse Bulbs-LS430 Smoked Side Repeaters-6 LED Side Repeaters-Chrome Indicator Bulbs-Alpine HU-Rear Headrest Monitors-PIAA Super Sporza-Fan Washer Jets-Lex Tax Disc Holder-Chrome Gear Knob-2003 Cup Holder-Toyo Proxes T1-R
SHAHZ
04-05-2017, 01:01 PM #14

Dark Samurai Bullies!!!!!!!!!!
I may have to do it intentionally now :Shooting: hahahahahahahhahahahah
Have what in my signature, King Oli the Pimp of Off topicness?
And shahz, if you go up to where it says log off, then click quick links, then drop down menu will have an option saying mark forums read, click that, then all will be gone

No i mean that the whole page is just full of welcome threads.....just have them in the welcome section.......actually thanks for reminding me that mark forums read button needs to be moved away from the todays post link :cursing: me right of if im using my phone and it gets pressed accidental

Tinted Glass-Sports Grill-Debadged-TTE Spoiler-TTE Lowering Springs-PLUK Kazama Exhaust-18" Aero Alloys-K&N Air Filter-Denso Iridium Power Spark Plugs-Quad Tail Light Conversion-6000K HID-X-White High Beam-6 LED Sidelights-Quad LED Boot Light-JDM OEM Smoked Front Fogs-JDM Blue Reverse Bulbs-LS430 Smoked Side Repeaters-6 LED Side Repeaters-Chrome Indicator Bulbs-Alpine HU-Rear Headrest Monitors-PIAA Super Sporza-Fan Washer Jets-Lex Tax Disc Holder-Chrome Gear Knob-2003 Cup Holder-Toyo Proxes T1-R

Chri5
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 03:52 PM
I still would like a video section.
We have an aircraft section that's never been used and is just taking up space.
Maybe a spotted/fao thread???
Chri5
04-05-2017, 03:52 PM #15

I still would like a video section.
We have an aircraft section that's never been used and is just taking up space.
Maybe a spotted/fao thread???

DaveEdin
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 03:57 PM
SHAHZ No i mean that the whole page is just full of welcome threads.....just have them in the welcome section.......actually thanks for reminding me that mark forums read button needs to be moved away from the todays post link :cursing: me right of if im using my phone and it gets pressed accidental

When I see a ton of welcome threads that I know I've already posted in, I jump to the New Members forum and use the forum tools to mark just that forum as read - that takes them off New Posts... :Bazza:
DaveEdin
04-05-2017, 03:57 PM #16

SHAHZ No i mean that the whole page is just full of welcome threads.....just have them in the welcome section.......actually thanks for reminding me that mark forums read button needs to be moved away from the todays post link :cursing: me right of if im using my phone and it gets pressed accidental

When I see a ton of welcome threads that I know I've already posted in, I jump to the New Members forum and use the forum tools to mark just that forum as read - that takes them off New Posts... :Bazza:

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Guys we understand the concerns of welcoming new members when they never log back on, this can be a waste of time, but we want to show everyone that we are a nice friendly club.

There are so many meets today and with the price of fuel all trips are very expensive.
We will need to look into What events you want to go to and what one we should pass on.
Maybe a idea would be to get you guys to vote at the beginning of the year what events you want to go too and every event with more then 20 votes will be attended by the club.
This way the club can pre plan each event.
If you know you have a few members in your area then arrange a local meet maybe mid week.
Lexusboy
04-05-2017, 09:24 PM #17

Guys we understand the concerns of welcoming new members when they never log back on, this can be a waste of time, but we want to show everyone that we are a nice friendly club.

There are so many meets today and with the price of fuel all trips are very expensive.
We will need to look into What events you want to go to and what one we should pass on.
Maybe a idea would be to get you guys to vote at the beginning of the year what events you want to go too and every event with more then 20 votes will be attended by the club.
This way the club can pre plan each event.
If you know you have a few members in your area then arrange a local meet maybe mid week.

SHAHZ
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 10:40 PM
DaveEdin When I see a ton of welcome threads that I know I've already posted in, I jump to the New Members forum and use the forum tools to mark just that forum as read - that takes them off New Posts... :Bazza:

It marks it as read but doesnt remove the actual post.....agree with you Ian, welcoming new members is a nice touch:thumbup1:, my suggestion is just to keep them off the todays posts page but still see them in the new posts page

SHAHZ
04-05-2017, 10:40 PM #18

DaveEdin When I see a ton of welcome threads that I know I've already posted in, I jump to the New Members forum and use the forum tools to mark just that forum as read - that takes them off New Posts... :Bazza:

It marks it as read but doesnt remove the actual post.....agree with you Ian, welcoming new members is a nice touch:thumbup1:, my suggestion is just to keep them off the todays posts page but still see them in the new posts page

Lexusboy
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 11:10 PM
SHAHZ It marks it as read but doesnt remove the actual post.....agree with you Ian, welcoming new members is a nice touch:thumbup1:, my suggestion is just to keep them off the todays posts page but still see them in the new posts page

We can look into this as a possible,
Lexusboy
04-05-2017, 11:10 PM #19

SHAHZ It marks it as read but doesnt remove the actual post.....agree with you Ian, welcoming new members is a nice touch:thumbup1:, my suggestion is just to keep them off the todays posts page but still see them in the new posts page

We can look into this as a possible,

SHAHZ
Posting Freak
04-05-2017, 11:12 PM
top man :thumbup: and how about moving the 'mark forum read' being moved away from the 'todays posts' botton??....just a simple swap with the 'open contacts pop up' would do it

SHAHZ
04-05-2017, 11:12 PM #20

top man :thumbup: and how about moving the 'mark forum read' being moved away from the 'todays posts' botton??....just a simple swap with the 'open contacts pop up' would do it

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next